THE BROWNS BOARD

Buckeyes

LondonBrown

Well this isn't going well

When the BUCKEYES blew great field position and missed two FGs and were scoreless at the half that was bad....fumbling in the first drive in the third quarter was uh-oh time.

Gave Clemson way too much momentum in this game, oh well.

barrett is horribleeeeeee

Not really but he can't make FGs, catch the ball, block or tackle guys, etc....

Ohio State Overview: Two-time team captain, two-time All-Big Ten selection and two-time Big Ten Quarterback of the Year ... 26-3 career record as a starter ... averaging 249.2 yards of total offense per game and accounting for a school-record 100 touchdowns (69 passing, 31 rushing) ... also the school record holder with his 69 TD passes ... owns school record for most TD passes in a game (6, twice, a record he shares with Kenny Guiton) and most TDs responsible for in a game with seven vs. Bowling Green this year.....on and on. ;)

Not really but he can't make FGs, catch the ball, block or tackle guys, etc....

Ohio State Overview: Two-time team captain, two-time All-Big Ten selection and two-time Big Ten Quarterback of the Year ... 26-3 career record as a starter ... averaging 249.2 yards of total offense per game and accounting for a school-record 100 touchdowns (69 passing, 31 rushing) ... also the school record holder with his 69 TD passes ... owns school record for most TD passes in a game (6, twice, a record he shares with Kenny Guiton) and most TDs responsible for in a game with seven vs. Bowling Green this year.....on and on. ;)

Far from horrible but a 4th round pick in the NFL if he left

Far from horrible but a 4th round pick in the NFL if he left

He already graduated but doesn't really have that much to gain by leaving now, better for him and the BUCKEYES to stick around and beat "m" one more time.

He's a good running college QB not really a healthy thing to try in the big league.

He already graduated but doesn't really have that much to gain by leaving now, better for him and the BUCKEYES to stick around and beat "m" one more time.

He's a good running college QB not really a healthy thing to try in the big league.

Passing ability is lackluster but in his defense he's not throwing to Megatron

Passing ability is lackluster but in his defense he's not throwing to Megatron

And one big thing missing this year Ezekiel Elliott is playing for the Cowboys...huge difference in play calling, yards on first down, long TD runs, on it goes!

There isnt a single player on that offense i want anywhete near a browns uni. They sucked all year and the time off sincevthe Mi game did shit for them. I knew this would happen if the same offense came to play tonight. The def is the only reason OSU had a season to speak of. This was a shitshow tonight

There isnt a single player on that offense i want anywhete near a browns uni. They sucked all year and the time off sincevthe Mi game did shit for them. I knew this would happen if the same offense came to play tonight. The def is the only reason OSU had a season to speak of. This was a shitshow tonight

To tell the truth I thought they'd win 9 maybe 10 games this year basically a rebuilding year after stocking the NFL last year round after round.

Amazing how spoiled we all can get.

To tell the truth I thought they'd win 9 maybe 10 games this year basically a rebuilding year after stocking the NFL last year round after round.

Amazing how spoiled we all can get.

I would have rather watched them lose 5-6 games but start building the foundations of another playoff juggernaut then basically hang their hats on the defense while playing the most awful unwatcheable offense i may have ever seen. And im a browns fan i "know" what shit offense looks and feels like. But i'd rather sit through another 1-15 browns season than watch a buckeyes offense run the same 5-8 plays for an entire year.

Im a defense guy so watching this amazing buckeye defense get wasted by a mind numbingly stupid offense was hard to watch all year. I mean even games they won you could just tell this offense was gonna butt fuck the defense the minute they faced a competent defensive team. Barrett....omg........no joke i would sooner resign JM than draft barett. Worst QB ive ever seen.

Well it's 2017 how many days until "The Game"? Will "m" actually think that they can actually win? :lol:

Oh geezz us it's going to be a long offseason but we have the BROWNS Draft and the AL CHAMPION CLEVELAND INDIANS to look forward to and very soon.

HAPPY NEW YEAR y'all!

Clemson 31---- Frauds 0

lol :lol:

And 11-2 is no fraud. :)

When PSU loses to USC it will be the best record in the BIG TEN!

They suck

Yes, they sucked. MHO- not ready for prime time. What I learned- keep FAR away form Deshawn Watson. Third round pick sounds about right. We already have his clone on the Browns in Griffin. Mediocre- I can't even begin to describe as an NFL qb prospect.

Urban Meyer hasn't produced a NFL caliber QB ever.

And yet he has an amazing lifetime coaching record including three National Championships.

You don't necessarily have to have a prototypical NFL quarterback to win NCAA Championships or Heisman trophies, it's been done many, many times.

And who says Tebow isn't an NFL QB. :lol:

I think that is a feather in his cap.

He's not there to produce NFL QBs, he is there to win college football games.

Three championships, three different QBs.

Zombo

Yes, they sucked. MHO- not ready for prime time. What I learned- keep FAR away form Deshawn Watson. Third round pick sounds about right. We already have his clone on the Browns in Griffin. Mediocre- I can't even begin to describe as an NFL qb prospect.

I took that from the game as well, no no no

.851 all-time winning percentage.....w/o a star QB....

anyone who wins national championships with a 3rd string QB and Tim Tebow, has to be the greatest coach....everrrrrr

Archived