THE BROWNS BOARD

Congress Set To Defund Planned Parenthood In Aggressive Legislative Push

OldBrownsFan

On what?

Military retired pay, social security and my 401 k's/thrift savings plan. I take that back, the state doesn't tax my retirement pay, but the federal government does. Just started collecting my early (age 62) social security in October so it won't be much this year.

For starters having different taxes between states is stupid. I keep hearing 'it all works out the same in the end' - so simplify it.

Anyway, it's stupid to tax retired people on their pensions.

So you're still going off the percentage of $ earned and not the percentage of how many women have had an abortion vs those that have had other services.

Either way, PP still offers far more than abortions which cannot be denied. Including birth control which, I don't know about you fuckers - id prefer as many people to use as possible.

What? Wait a minute Chris! Whenever anybody bitches about illegals not paying income tax some folks on the left point out that they pay sales tax! ;)

WSS

I'm not really familiar with the tax codes over there, so it was a genuine question.

One thing I do know, it's fucking retartified that the price you see on a sticker or something isn't the price you pay. There's no optionality involved, I can't choose *not* to pay the 12% state tax (or whatever) on my hotel room, so just tell me the price I'll actually pay! So infuriating.

That's not all Chris. If you continue to work after taking early Social Security, they will only let you make a little over 15,000 dollars a year, after that you forfeit part of your SS payment. They also continue to take social security taxes out of your part time job, even though you are collecting it.

Archived