THE BROWNS BOARD

FRAUD ALERT - manmade goober warning/climate derange is a fraud

calfoxwc

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news folks, we've compiled hundreds of your favourite climate denial songs on literally hundreds of CDs! Soothe your conscience with some of the all time classics like:

- it's cold where I am right now

- it's the sun!

- it's been warm before you know

- the planet has natural temperature cycles, it's not us

- it's just a theory so why bother, it's not like it's fact

- COW FARTS

- it's good for the plants!

- what about that pause eh?

- it's all politicised by the left

- this scientist funded by big oil disagrees

...and many more! The whole collection is yours to own for just a simple $9.99/month subscription to www.realpatriotamericaneagleredwhiteandbluepickuptrucks.blogspot.org

Best global warming alarmist song...

"What A Fool Believes"

This argument is stupid because there isn't shit we can do about climate change without absolutely crippling industry and sending ourselves all back to an earlier age. This argument is literally

"I'm right and you're stupid"

"Nuh uh, you're stupid and you eat poop."

And these are grown adults.

This argument is stupid because there isn't shit we can do about climate change without absolutely crippling industry and sending ourselves all back to an earlier age.

This isn't true though. You could invest in producing high quality PV cells and other things and create a whole lot of manufacturing and engineering jobs. Get the whole country running on basically cost neutral energy and all of a sudden every family has another maybe $1000 per year to spend (just guessing based on rates here), another what, $100bn into the economy? Throw in another $20bn you aren't paying in fossil fuel subsidies or whatever it is, or just use that money to maintain the network.

On top of that you can transform all/most cars/trucks etc to run on electricity and in a year or two it'll be better performing than using petrol - and the US is leading the charge on electric cars with Tesla, Ford and the rest. Lots of manufacturing/engineering jobs going there.

So how does investing in clean energy cripple industry?

This isn't true though. You could invest in producing high quality PV cells and other things and create a whole lot of manufacturing and engineering jobs. Get the whole country running on basically cost neutral energy and all of a sudden every family has another maybe $1000 per year to spend (just guessing based on rates here), another what, $100bn into the economy? Throw in another $20bn you aren't paying in fossil fuel subsidies or whatever it is, or just use that money to maintain the network.

On top of that you can transform all/most cars/trucks etc to run on electricity and in a year or two it'll be better performing than using petrol - and the US is leading the charge on electric cars with Tesla, Ford and the rest. Lots of manufacturing/engineering jobs going there.

So how does investing in clean energy cripple industry?

That's fine for the u.s. and u.k. what about literally anywhere else in the world

And guess what? Manufacturing PV cells isn't green, brah.

http://spectrum.ieee.org/green-tech/solar/solar-energy-isnt-always-as-green-as-you-think

Oh no! THAT IS TOTALLY NEW INFORMATION!!! And basically hinges on the things being produced in shitty places...which wouldn't be a concern if you are talking about producing them in the US.

So for the rest of the world? You mean third world countries, basically? Well for starters not every country has a burgeoning (and heavily influential) fossil fuel industry. So there's no crippling to go on. And others are already on 100% clean energy for their national grids. Costa Rica probably qualifies as "not the US or UK" and they're on fully green energy. Morocco has built the world's largest solar farm in the world.

Hey I'm all for green energy. If I had the cash I'd put a windmill in my gigantic wind tunnel of a backyard, but I don't.

I drove through Iowa about a year ago on route to California and drove through about 100 miles of straight up nothing but wind farms. Windmills as far as the eye could see in every direction. And yet, they only make up 30% of the energy for 3.1 million people.

Hey I'm all for green energy. If I had the cash I'd put a windmill in my gigantic wind tunnel of a backyard, but I don't.

I drove through Iowa about a year ago on route to California and drove through about 100 miles of straight up nothing but wind farms. Windmills as far as the eye could see in every direction. And yet, they only make up 30% of the energy for 3.1 million people.

Cysko - didnt you travel (on that trip) through Idaho, into Washington also? We did in May and when you get to the Columbia river (I 90) those windmills just littered the

sides of the river.... But one can see why, we were almost blown over from the windtunnel effects in that valley area when we stepped out of the car for a photo.

Cysko - didnt you travel (on that trip) through Idaho, into Washington also? We did in May and when you get to the Columbia river (I 90) those windmills just littered the

sides of the river.... But one can see why, we were almost blown over from the windtunnel effects in that valley area when we stepped out of the car for a photo.

Nah we turned off into Utah from Wyoming and shot southwest through Nevada to California

Archived