THE BROWNS BOARD

FRAUD ALERT - manmade goober warning/climate derange is a fraud

calfoxwc

great. woodypeckerhead and ernest cleve bass litella liberache birdflu are lovebirds.

Our friends got their kids some parakeets, we kept them in our computer room til Christmas.

The bottom of their cage was smarter stuff than these two keep puking out.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah.

"Ud a idiot" is one of the classics.

WSS

When you've repeatedly beat your head into the wall trying to explain something, and it's not getting through, shit happens.

When you lead off with incorrect information without any attempt to correct it... Well...

When you've repeatedly beat your head into the wall trying to explain something, and it's not getting through, shit happens.

When you lead off with incorrect information without any attempt to correct it... Well...

Oh dear me I figured that was a good response to somebody who uses schoolyard insults on a regular basis.

(And then inexplicably whines about it) Who could that be? Let's see, his nickname rhymes with Good Decker.

There is evidence of climate change dating back millions of years I think that's the ultimate root of the apathy about it. I mean you and call keep bringing it up over and over again and my reaction every time is one of utter apathy.

"What's the big fuckin' deal, bitch"

We can figure out how to keep humans alive in the vacuum of space, I'm pretty sure we will figure out how to pollinate crops without bees.

trouble is, it is the political bs mmgw that they backtracked, and renamed "climate change".

Kinda like they want $$$$$$$$$ to fund globalism/redistrution of wealth... so they declare that

man's activities causes volcanoes to erupt. Then, when they start looked like asses, they

start calling it "volcanic eruptions" because everybody agrees that volcanoes erupt.

They just let the "man's activities make it happen" bs slide as much as possible.....

Why Democrats Are Pushing a $1.2 Trillion Redistribution of Wealth ...
www.thefiscaltimes.com/.../Democrats-Are-Suddenly-Proposing-Audacio...

Jan 12, 2015 - Why Democrats Are Pushing a $1.2 Trillion Redistribution of Wealth .... We need to do more to even the playing field and ensure that the tax code .... A liberalidea a minute is precisely what is needed to strike a proper contrast ...

http://www.conservapedia.com/Income_redistribution

Oh dear me I figured that was a good response to somebody who uses schoolyard insults on a regular basis.

(And then inexplicably whines about it) Who could that be? Let's see, his nickname rhymes with Good Decker.

Not as regularly as others on here

Plus it's all self defense. So it doesn't count.

There is evidence of climate change dating back millions of years I think that's the ultimate root of the apathy about it. I mean you and call keep bringing it up over and over again and my reaction every time is one of utter apathy.

"What's the big fuckin' deal, bitch"

We can figure out how to keep humans alive in the vacuum of space, I'm pretty sure we will figure out how to pollinate crops without bees.

And that past drastic climate change usually has a pretty big impact on the environment

How quickly will we figure out how to survive without bees? Seems like a major issue there...

And that past drastic climate change usually has a pretty big impact on the environment

How quickly will we figure out how to survive without bees? Seems like a major issue there...

Well the big problem isn't even projected for 240 to 500 years so I imagine we have approximately that long to figure it out

Sure they don't Woody. Sure they don't.

By the way you realize that's exactly what your arch nemesis Cal says, right?

WSS

Except that gildaboy is full of horseshit and is ALEWAYS the first to open up with personal insults. He takes any critique of an opinion he has as a personal vendetta. Im not really sure why he posts here, you'd think a word document would suffice. Somewhere he can blurb to his hearts content and never has to endure a contrary word or other uncomfortable things like facts and whatnot. Facts are bad

Well the big problem isn't even projected for 240 to 500 years so I imagine we have approximately that long to figure it out

I'm still interested in hearing your scientific theories we've thrown out. Like I said, I expect most of them to be from a long time ago.

Except that gildaboy is full of horseshit and is ALEWAYS the first to open up with personal insults. He takes any critique of an opinion he has as a personal vendetta. Im not really sure why he posts here, you'd think a word document would suffice. Somewhere he can blurb to his hearts content and never has to endure a contrary word or other uncomfortable things like facts and whatnot. Facts are bad

Same reason anybody posts in here. Sure the man is prone to hyperbole. And at the end of the day less of a prick than some people less of an ass hold than some people less of a stooge than some people...

And In fairness possibly sometimes more than others on all counts.

We've all got our angles.

WSS

liar. Cysko dissed me, I didn't respond with any crap.etc etc etc. Chris has once in a while, but

nothing to annoy anybody. It's the constant emotional asswipe knee jerk smartass stupid crap you two

dish out, so go to hell if you can't stop it. What goes around, comes around.

It's pretty much just you and woodpecker. the latter started his stupidass quips again, distorting any subject he doesn't like and can't legitimately contribute to, and I'm not the only one who has noticed it.

And all you ever have in your sissy quiver, is antagonistic arrows. Maybe that makes you feel like

you have nads, but I doubt that it works for you.

If you STFU about screwing with nitwit responses to change the subjects I talk about/bring up, I would

never give you crap about it.

You two asswholes are ignorant, you are both the exact same way all the time. It's like you are

out to intimidate anybody who doesn't have your opinions.

If you keep your crap up, it keeps bouncing back at you. That's a life lesson, Ernest.

Yeah I guess Einstein and Tesla were a long time ago.

The theory of relativity (and general) are both hugely important, but a century later serve as a building block for further scientific discovery. In the same way, work done on climate change 20 years ago isn't necessarily wrong in itself, but might have been missing some information, and now we can make better predictions. In twenty years' time the predictions will be still more accurate.

The theory of relativity (and general) are both hugely important, but a century later serve as a building block for further scientific discovery. In the same way, work done on climate change 20 years ago isn't necessarily wrong in itself, but might have been missing some information, and now we can make better predictions. In twenty years' time the predictions will be still more accurate.

Which is where I expect most examples to end up.

Or that they were never "real" scientific theories to begin with.

Archived