THE BROWNS BOARD

FRAUD ALERT - manmade goober warning/climate derange is a fraud

calfoxwc

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I expect you to be able to work the google machine and not need your little hand held since I didn't actually refute you at any point. That was Canton sign I just happened to add my two cents. You might be paranoid that, because you rub enough people on this board the wrong way, you're always under attack.

It doesn't matter what the actual definition of theory is. In Woody's mind scientific theory is fact. In fact, it's still theory, albeit one that's generally accepted as conventional wisdom by others in lieu of hard fact. In fact many scientific theories have been disproven so even though there is a strong case for it you still have to approach it with skepticism

Do you mean this? This doesn't refute your position on scientific theory. It just accuses you of treating it like fact.

Here's a fact: the moon is made of rock and it orbits the earth

Here's a scientific theory: it was formed as a result of a Mars size object colliding with earth 4.5 billion years ago

One of those things is true. The other is a theory that's plausible and we don't have any better explanation. It may or may not be true but it's the best we have at this time

Do you mean this? This doesn't refute your position on scientific theory. It just accuses you of treating it like fact.

Well what you quoted is incorrect on a few points.

- It does matter what the definition is

- It's created from facts, not in lieu of them

- Actual scientific theories evolve over time, but are rarely thrown out, which is what you seem to be claiming. Tho you never provided an example

Well what you quoted is incorrect on a few points.

- It does matter what the definition is

- It's created from facts, not in lieu of them

- Actual scientific theories evolve over time, but are rarely thrown out, which is what you seem to be claiming. Tho you never provided an example

Wrong. It's not created with facts. It's created to explain facts.

No, I'm saying they're based on facts... and that they don't exist in lieu of them.

The theory of evolution takes a bunch of facts, studies, etc and creates a theory. It's not "We have no facts, let's just say this."

Saying it exists in place of facts just greatly discredits a scientific theory IMO.

We might be saying the same thing in the end, I just don't agree with your wording.n

My biggest problem with it, is mmgw can be based on some facts, but there are facts that

discredit it as an accepted theory by all. All I can see, is that the contradictory facts don't matter,

because the ulterior motive can be seen as political/cultural. Or, in the case of algorish,

financial.

My biggest problem with it, is mmgw can be based on some facts, but there are facts that

discredit it as an accepted theory by all. All I can see, is that the contradictory facts don't matter,

because the ulterior motive can be seen as political/cultural. Or, in the case of algorish,

financial.

You surround yourself with media that will twist numbers and provide you half truths to make it look like there is a lot of legitimate evidence against climate change, while ignoring the mountains of actual legitimate evidence in support of it.

The irony here is that is politically motivated. While you claim the entity of the support for the other side is. Organizations funded by big oil are legitimate, while virtually every scientific organization across the globe (like NASA), that says we're playing a role, are all dirty liberals funded by Obama.

Somehow that set of mental gymnastics is easier for your brain to agree with.

What aggravates me themost is that the denial media wont have an honest discussion about what the ramifications of gw are man made or not. I can see it in some of these responses here like ahh so what even if it is true its 500 years in the future who cares..no biggie we'll adapt. Which is entirely true ofc we'll become the bubble people, the sweet life then for sure

alrighty, then, all you mmgw cultists may as well start digging bunkers then,

because... it's science. Cause, ya know, the cost is too great if ya don't start

acting like it's true and they will hit earth. Dig fast, dig now. Quit your jobs,

give all your money to the UN so they can save us from the asterioids.

If you ain't a been diggin by the end of the week, you are a denier, and totally

soaked in Egypt.

Don't wait for the gov to issue shovels. "OMG DIG DIG DIG"

NASA WARNING: More than ONE THOUSAND asteroids headed ...
www.express.co.uk › News › Science
Oct 10, 2016 - SPACE agency NASA has begged for help as it has discovered more one thousand asteroids headed towards Earth. ... Along with the hundreds of asteroidsalready orbiting dangerously close to the planet, scientists anticipate many more will be discovered over the next few years.
EXCLUSIVE: The killer asteroids NASA says are heading towards ...
Oct 31, 2016 - The US space agency has admitted it is discovering about 30 new "nearearth objects" a week, and keeping a close watch on them as they ...

but it's NASA. You mmgw cultists LOVE NASA !

but only when it's politically expedient.

Like a fly to flypaper. BTW, since we saved America and Trump/Pence will

fix our country, right the ship, and Make America Great Again....

for near future reference,...

DIY Fly Paper

What you need:

• A paper grocery bag
  • Scissors
  • A single hole punch
  • Twine
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1/4 cup honey or corn syrup
  • 2 Tablespoons water

alrighty, then, all you mmgw cultists may as well start digging bunkers then,

because... it's science. Cause, ya know, the cost is too great if ya don't start

acting like it's true and they will hit earth. Dig fast, dig now. Quit your jobs,

give all your money to the UN so they can save us from the asterioids.

If you ain't a been diggin by the end of the week, you are a denier, and totally

soaked in Egypt.

Don't wait for the gov to issue shovels. "OMG DIG DIG DIG"

NASA WARNING: More than ONE THOUSAND asteroids headed ...
Oct 10, 2016 - SPACE agency NASA has begged for help as it has discovered more one thousand asteroids headed towards Earth. ... Along with the hundreds of asteroidsalready orbiting dangerously close to the planet, scientists anticipate many more will be discovered over the next few years.
EXCLUSIVE: The killer asteroids NASA says are heading towards ...
Oct 31, 2016 - The US space agency has admitted it is discovering about 30 new "nearearth objects" a week, and keeping a close watch on them as they ...

You so funny, Cal.

"But NASA clarified that the end of the world is actually not coming to the planet saying that there is no large object that will strike the Earth in the next several hundred years.

“NASA knows of no asteroid or comet currently on a collision course with Earth, so the probability of a major collision is quite small," a NASA spokesman said."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/722716/NASA-space-meteor-Asteroid-2000-ET70-hit-earth-world-destruction

You so funny, Cal.

"But NASA clarified that the end of the world is actually not coming to the planet saying that there is no large object that will strike the Earth in the next several hundred years.

NASA knows of no asteroid or comet currently on a collision course with Earth, so the probability of a major collision is quite small," a NASA spokesman said."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/722716/NASA-space-meteor-Asteroid-2000-ET70-hit-earth-world-destruction

You pretend like he actually reads half of the links he posts. Not so; he's much to busy plotting world domination to throughly read them before he posts:

200w.gif

Archived