THE BROWNS BOARD

James Mattis

Osiris

Here's something I haven't seen Cal or DieHard do on this forum. Post something positive about the opposition president. Trump made a very good choice that everyone can get behind when he selected General James Mattis as Secretary of Defense. I think it is worth noting.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/01/20/senate-confirms-retired-gen-james-mattis-as-defense-secretary-breaking-with-decades-of-precedent/?utm_term=.1c1260789da0

I didn't complain about any of obamao's choices. Mattis is such an excellent choice,

he already was confirmed. Our military folks are especially delighted today.

hmm... let's see. yes I did. I talked about how Obamao had a chance to be a great president,

and inspire the black children to inspire to break out of the inner city poverty cycles, etc.

Instead, he did the opposite. Let's see, is there a better example....

...... I'm thinking......

this might take some time....

Did you ever post anything positive about Obama at all in the past 8 years? :)

Reality and what Cal remembers are two very different things. Someone can just search through past posts if they care enough. I would just give up on this back and forth otherwise.

The pick seems good too, if both sides can agree on it.

I didn't complain about any of obamao's choices. Mattis is such an excellent choice,

he already was confirmed. Our military folks are especially delighted today.

ab7f7273437440a4a9cb153146ff5973.png

Literally the first thing I found. Hitler reference and all...

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=240&hl=+obama%20+cabinet

Even back in 2008, people are complaining about your Hitler comparisons haha

haha yourself dumbshit woodpecker. That was OCT 2008, when I posted that. The hitler reference is clearly

not part of what I said. It's right there in front of your beak, birdbrain.

Now, STFU long enough to think for the first time. When...was....the....election?

The elections are in november, you dumbfook birdbrain. And get this, obamao hadn't been elected,

emmanuel was not any kind of nominee by obamao. So, he was not a choice when I bashed him.

So, I didn't bash obamao's choice. I bashed a corrupt dem operative named rahm emmanuel.

So, you don't have a point at all, except for the dull end of your beak, asswhole. "HAHA" loser.

So, I said

"I didn't complain about any of obamao's choices. Mattis is such an excellent choice,

he already was confirmed. Our military folks are especially delighted today."

wtf is the hitler reference denial that you are refuting, you idiot? Are you molting? in heat? what? HAHA

molt
mōlt/
verb
gerund or present participle: molting
  1. (of an animal) shed old feathers, hair, or skin, or an old shell, to make way for a new growth.
    "the adult birds were already molting into their winter shades of gray"
    • (of hair or feathers) fall out to make way for new growth.
      "the last of his juvenile plumage had molted"

haha yourself dumbshit woodpecker. That was OCT 2008, when I posted that. The hitler reference is clearly

not part of what I said. It's right there in front of your beak, birdbrain.

Now, STFU long enough to think for the first time. When...was....the....election?

The elections are in november, you dumbfook birdbrain. And get this, obamao hadn't been elected,

emmanuel was not any kind of nominee by obamao. So, he was not a choice when I bashed him.

So, I didn't bash obamao's choice. I bashed a corrupt dem operative named rahm emmanuel.

So, you don't have a point at all, except for the dull end of your beak, asswhole. "HAHA" loser.

Wow... you really think you won that one don't you...

Meanwhile bacj at the thread...

Mattis was easily Trump's best appointee to date... it's the distance between him and the rest of the field that is stark and disturbing.

dark and disturbing? that's funny. why not just equate them to the orks in Tolkein's trilogy?

the only dark and disturbing thing about them, is the politically motivated negative assumptions

that are, as usual, blown out of liberals' asses, like chrissy mathews and the like.

Archived