THE BROWNS BOARD

Atlanta Falcons

Frenchie

I was just thinking about it and it was later underscored by the announcers, but key Browns players, etc. were instrumental to the success of the Falcons. Shannahan, trade for J. Jones, Mack, Gabriel.

And the head scratching decisions just keep on rising. Keep 4 rookie receivers and an aging slot receiver, and cut a talented one in Gabriel.

I was just thinking about it and it was later underscored by the announcers, but key Browns players, etc. were instrumental to the success of the Falcons. Shannahan, trade for J. Jones, Mack, Gabriel.

And the head scratching decisions just keep on rising. Keep 4 rookie receivers and an aging slot receiver, and cut a talented one in Gabriel.

Let's just keep doing this, shall we? 673.gif

Mike

Mack needed Shanny. Gabe needed a QB. Shanny needed a Text from a A$$. Congrats Matt Ryan!! You had a Julio Jones & now a running game to match. No rockets or scientist needed

And we went 3 -13 with Thomas, Mack and Scwartz last year.

Matt Ryan and Julio Jones had a little to do with it.

Zombo

Don't forget Gabriel! Sweet Gabriel!!!....who we all know EVERYONE on this board was opposed to cutting.

Stinky, if the Steelers get lucky enough to advance do you really think they can compete with the Falcons??

I can tell you this, I believe they would give the Falcons a more competitive game than what they gave NE.

The only chance the Steelers would have had in beating those fuckers today is if some Pats player desecrated the Sacred Towel.

Funny how the Steelers and Packers followed nearly identical scripts this year. Both with a string of losses mid season, then going undefeated the rest of the way until each getting blown out in their respective conference games.

The falcons o line is why that game went as it did. Ryan had 10 minutes to find his receivers

Semi-true... While they did not record a sack, GB's D rush did force Matty off his spot many times, but he was very nifty and delivered accurate throws from resets or on the move.

Oh, and we gave NE Bellichek, Lewis, and Sheard. And we selected S. Winn instead of Tom Brady. LMAO!!

Just stop... when you don't even know the facts, it is time to stop...

If the Browns had Matt Ryan....all those other ex Browns would be superfluous.

Oh, and we gave NE Bellichek, Lewis, and Sheard. And we selected S. Winn instead of Tom Brady. LMAO!!

I don't think Sheard is playing now, is he? Did he play yesterday? They got Mingo too.

And FYI....BB was actually fired by Modell AFTER the settlement of the "move" lawsuit. So, technically, he was fired by the Ravens (though the name had not been chosen yet).

Fuck them in the ass. If any team is going to win the title who has never won a SB it should be the Cleveland fucking Browns.

WSS

OK, sure. But the last time I noticed, the Browns are not playing in it this year. (Besides....we have evidence on here that Patriot fans come in like second place to Steeler fans on the idiot meter)

Go Falcons! Since they are on local TV in these parts, it's hard to not follow them to some degree. Same with the Titans. I jump their bandwagon when I can.

I am not jumping their bandwagon. All I am saying is that in this case, if it is between blueberries (Pat's blue) and Raspberries (Falcon red), I will choose the raspberries. But, of course my real choice is Pumpkin pie helmet orange and Seal Brown Chocolate.

Archived