THE BROWNS BOARD

Trade for Kirk Cousins?

ConnerLangford

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And what do you watch? Besides sports.

Not that much, SPORTS, CNBC for business chit chat, PBS, other minutiae and almost ZERO reality and general network crap which is basically mindless drivel.

I'm a real exciting guy. ;)

And what do you watch? Besides sports.

Nothing really. Only show I watch with some devotion is the walking dead. But i'll admit that show has had it's ups and downs, got good again this past season. Not crazy about it though like alot of people are and certainly not like what people are like over GOT. I saw goth teens at a park the other year playing GOT with foam shields and swords....just a big shake of my head.

Nothing really. Only show I watch with some devotion is the walking dead. But i'll admit that show has had it's ups and downs, got good again this past season. Not crazy about it though like alot of people are and certainly not like what people are like over GOT. I saw goth teens at a park the other year playing GOT with foam shields and swords....just a big shake of my head.

So? You like shows where fags like eat each other. So? You have a cannibal fetish?

(and those kids were Star Wars fans, playing with light sabers)

As Emilia Clark says in her interview: "My characerter fucks motherfuckers up"

Emilia is cute as hell..... Far and away my current "who would you rather".

Emilia is cute as hell..... Far and away my current "who would you rather".

Damn... she looks really different with dark hair... even more "sultry"... Bodes well for her post-Daenerys career.

emilia-clarke-jpg.jpg

Damn... she looks really different with dark hair... even more "sultry"... Bodes well for her post-Daenerys career.

emilia-clarke-jpg.jpg

Trivia Question: What role did both Emilia Clark and Lena Heady (Cersei Lannister) both play at one point?

Answer: Sarah Conner Of Terminator

hqdefault.jpg

sarah-connor-lena-headey.jpg

I'm always in the group of thought deeming Terminator 1 the best film. It's like a horror movie and is much more sustained and raw than the 2nd film. T2 still is a great flick, and a great action movie. I just think the tone and atmosphere of T1 is much more effective and engaging.

T2 is still a hell of a ride though. The ending when Arnold sinks into the lava, with the music playing, its epic cinema.

I'm always in the group of thought deeming Terminator 1 the best film. It's like a horror movie and is much more sustained and raw than the 2nd film. T2 still is a great flick, and a great action movie. I just think the tone and atmosphere of T1 is much more effective and engaging.

T2 is still a hell of a ride though. The ending when Arnold sinks into the lava, with the music playing, its epic cinema.

What about Terminators 3, 4, 5, 6?

How it morphed into a GOT thread is beyond me.

Populist uprising... there's a lot of that going around...

Cleve4 impugned the honour of our Queen...

Emilia in Terminator Genisys was 120 minutes of awesomeness............

...........Fuck Kirk Cousins.......... YOU LIKE THAT!

I'd kill both those dragons with my bare hands somehow to get my hands on her!!!! Lol

And the third one?

But the real question is: would you walk through fire for with her?

Archived