THE BROWNS BOARD

Trade for Kirk Cousins?

ConnerLangford

I don't hate the idea, but I don't love it either.

You'll be giving up a 1st rounder and then giving him top 15 QB money. Is Kirk a top 15 QB? I'm not so sure.

Would he be a nice upgrade? Yes. As Tour alluded to, Red Zone woes. However that may stem from the Skins lack of commitment to the run game at times. I do like Cousin's work in the play action game though.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I ask why Bill Belichick would jettison The Heir Apparent to Tom Brady I'd be even more surprised if the Redskins would shitcan their starting franchise quarterback.

There's only one reason... he's not good enough to take them where they want to get. I agree with them.

Is Kurt a nice player? Yes...

Better than anyone we have on our roster? Yes...

Is that enough reason to pursue him in a trade? No...

The question combines reference to Cousins and to Garropolo.

I asked everyone before....who would you rather have, Cousins or Garrapolo?

(In my personal view...I would not give anything higher than our #52 for either)

Should have traded for him 3 or 4 years ago but nobody FUCKING listens...

Cousins or Garropolo? Cousins was only drafted 5 years ago...2012...and sat on the bench a couple of years.

Garropolo was only drafted 3 years ago. 2014.

If you say maybe we should have drafted either of them...instead of Weeden and Manziel...now that I can buy.

This thread is great support for the fact that Cleveland will never get her franchise QB. Kirk Cousins isn't good enough now? Are you guys serious? Especially you guys that want Trubisky.

That is absolute insanity. You got someone like Kirk Cousins on the hook, you cling to him.

This thread is great support for the fact that Cleveland will never get her franchise QB. Kirk Cousins isn't good enough now? Are you guys serious? Especially you guys that want Trubisky.

That is absolute insanity. You got someone like Kirk Cousins on the hook, you cling to him.

Then why would Washington be willing to deal him? Colt McCoy is all of a sudden a better option?

And see if you can follow the above.. to .try to determine who the person is that is entitled to the Iron Throne by blood after the death of Tommen Baratheon (ignoring if you will that he may have never been entitled in the first place due to his actual bastardy). Cersei is NOT the person....as the laws of progenitor follow his father's line. Cersei IS a usuper.

Answer: Danaerys Targaryen.

Jon Snow is a bastard....and actually sits in a further degree of consanguinity than Danaerys.

Even then, there would be someone, somewhere.

Table_of_Consanguinity_showing_degrees_o

I was only talking about first cousins Gip. You'd have to be an ancestry buff to figure out who your third cousins are. It wasn't until a couple years ago I figured out who a few of my second cousins were. Third? no fricking idea. Great-Great Grandparents? Ditto.

PS I don't have HBO, so I'm not into Game of Thrones.

I was only talking about first cousins Gip. You'd have to be an ancestry buff to figure out who your third cousins are. It wasn't until a couple years ago I figured out who my second cousins were. Third? no fricking idea.

PS I don't have HBO, so I'm not into Game of Thrones.

I have had to do this on occasion for a few estates. (though it is rare that someone does not have a wife/child/parent/brother/sister/niece/nephew. Very very few estate ever even get to first cousins...but some have).

And you can get GOT streaming on your computer. Or get the CDs from the library if you don't want to pay for them.

I have had to do this on occasion for a few estates. (though it is rare that someone does not have a wife/child/parent/brother/sister/niece/nephew. Very very few estate ever even get to first cousins...but some have).

And you can get GOT streaming on your computer. Or get the CDs from the library if you don't want to pay for them.

What's GOT streaming? Never heard of it. Have thought of looking up the 1900 census to track down any information on my paternal great-grandfather- that's where my ancestry dead-ends. . Yeah- I would suppose that stuff would be up your alley, dealing with contested wills. But looking at that chart- it would be theoretically possible, though at odds of billions to one against, to have no cousins of any degree- if each of the previous generations were all only children. & BTW, both of my paternal grandparents were effectively only children. FWIW, finally figured out my Great Aunt was my Grandmother's sister, Ergo, her kids were my second cousins.

What's GOT streaming? Never heard of it. Have thought of looking up the 1900 census to track down any information on my paternal great-grandfather- that's where my ancestry dead-ends. . Yeah- I would suppose that stuff would be up your alley, dealing with contested wills. But looking at that chart- it would be theoretically possible, though at odds of billions to one against, to have no cousins of any degree- if each of the previous generations were all only children. & BTW, both of my paternal grandparents were effectively only children. FWIW, finally figured out my Great Aunt was my Grandmother's sister, Ergo, her kids were my second cousins.

GOT: Game of Thrones. You should be able to see them on the HBO website here:

http://www.hbo.com/watch-free-episodes/game-of-thrones

You obviously have no clue. It is the least faggoty thing going on, faggot.

Just a little snippet.

jesus that was awful. I've never been able to watch more than 5 minutes at a time of that dumb shit. But that clip was supposed to convince me that show isn't a pos? Well it failed i'll tell you that. That midget in the middle of that battle is about the most absurd thing i've ever seen.

jesus that was awful. I've never been able to watch more than 5 minutes at a time of that dumb shit. But that clip was supposed to convince me that show isn't a pos? Well it failed i'll tell you that. That midget in the middle of that battle is about the most absurd thing i've ever seen.

I doubt that you have the attention span or acumen to understand the nuances and scope associated with an epic story such as this.

Archived