THE BROWNS BOARD

Front 7

Flugel

Davis should not be a starter on an NFL defense. Collins is our ILB.. this leaves little room for Davis on the field bc he's nowhere near fast/quick enough to cover in space.

This leaves a LB hole - hopefully we can get a midrounder to challenge for PT immediately.

Lots of holes on D to fill.. I'd always draft the guy who's a 90 at a position rather than a guy who's a 75 at a so-called "position of need" because the 90 will be on your team for 3,4 years and will be a standout while the "position of need" kneejerk pick will be barely average. Yes, this is similar logic to BPA but i think of it as "BPA at a position of need" ..

You were already back. Don't blame me if you can't keep your word.

Nope, sorry. I think we need someone with intelligence on this quest. You don't fit the bill.

You are now just a warmed over Johnny fag...instead it is now some other Texas A&M overrated douchebag that you are fagging for.

Nope, sorry. I think we need someone with intelligence on this quest. You don't fit the bill.

You are now just a warmed over Johnny fag...instead it is now some other Texas A&M overrated douchebag that you are fagging for.

You mean this one that DJ says this morning will torch the combine? :lol:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap3000000786305/DJ-thinks-Myles-Garrett-will-torch-the-combine

When have I ever announced I was solidly in Camp Garrett? Never.

Like I said, your word means nothing. Pretty sad.

I stayed on my Moratorium as long as I chose to. I may go back if I choose to.

Trust me, my word is good in many more circles that the black cells that inhabit the brain of a feckless fool like you.

And, if you are not a Garrett fag...what kind of fag are you? Just a guy that is sitting back and saying to Sachi: do what you think it best?

(that is actually what we ALL are....as I doubt for a moment that he comes on here to get our opinions on the subject)

You mean this one that DJ says this morning will torch the combine? :lol:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap3000000786305/DJ-thinks-Myles-Garrett-will-torch-the-combine

Lots of undrafted FAs have "torched the combine". Its like some QB: 20 million dollar arm, two dollar brain.

I am not saying that Garrett may not be the real deal. I am just saying that as a Browns fan....we have seen oh so many "real deals" become guys that we are ready to deal".

I just don't know.

If he comes here, I would hope that he would be the next Lawrence Taylor.

I am just not all that confident.

And I have said the same thing about the choice I want. If he were to be taken #1 he could be the next Aaron Rodgers...or the next Joey Harrington. I am not discounting that possibility.

I just think it is more what this team needs.

Even defensively....I am not sure that Allen may not fit what we need more.

I stayed on my Moratorium as long as I chose to. I may go back if I choose to.

Trust me, my word is good in many more circles that the black cells that inhabit the brain of a feckless fool like you.

And, if you are not a Garrett fag...what kind of fag are you? Just a guy that is sitting back and saying to Sachi: do what you think it best?

(that is actually what we ALL are....as I doubt for a moment that he comes on here to get our opinions on the subject)

I'm open to many possibilities with the #1. Myles is one but I don't prefer it to any other.

And you're still a liar.

I'm open to many possibilities with the #1. Myles is one but I don't prefer it to any other.

And you're still a liar.

I will go back on the Moratorium...if you will.

I didn't lie, I just changed my mind. You should be aware of such a concept....considering your femininity.

Ya know, you two freakin' guys take up a lot of thread space arguing with each other.

I'm gonna politely say, Knock it the fuck off! OK?!

Yep...it gets old.....and usually trashes any decent discussion that was happening(what was this thread about again???).....Gip is the king of pointless debate and Wargo, ironically, bitches non stop about other peoples posts and how they dont add to the discussion(all while trashing the discussion at hand)....

Good luck with the "knock it off part".....(dont think they can stop, honestly)

Hey.....at least Ghoolie keeps it contained in a few threads.....much more manageable(and avoidable, if thats your thing)

Yep...it gets old.....and usually trashes any decent discussion that was happening(what was this thread about again???).....Gip is the king of pointless debate and Wargo, ironically, bitches non stop about other peoples posts and how they dont add to the discussion(all while trashing the discussion at hand)....

Good luck with the "knock it off part".....(dont think they can stop, honestly)

Hey.....at least Ghoolie keeps it contained in a few threads.....much more manageable(and avoidable, if thats your thing)

Simple solution: just agree with what I say.

Fair to say?

B)

LOL, right now it is hard to say who we should pick because there is not a lot to think about for them. The combine will help a little as far as work ethic and what kind of people they are; but, honestly they are all a crap shoot as usual. The ones that look like sure things could blow up in our face (as usual) and the ones that everyone says are not worth anything could be the next Tom Brady for all we know. I do agree that we could use some more help with our front seven but I think we could use more help with our LBs instead of the D-line.

LOL, right now it is hard to say who we should pick because there is not a lot to think about for them. The combine will help a little as far as work ethic and what kind of people they are; but, honestly they are all a crap shoot as usual. The ones that look like sure things could blow up in our face (as usual) and the ones that everyone says are not worth anything could be the next Tom Brady for all we know. I do agree that we could use some more help with our front seven but I think we could use more help with our LBs instead of the D-line.

NSS

Archived