THE BROWNS BOARD

Happenings Around the League

Kvoethe

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ravens:

Traded C Jeremy Zuttah and a 2017 sixth-round draft pick (No. 198) to San Francisco for a 2017 sixth-round draft pick (No. 186)

Does anyone think this is a bizarre move....trading a C just to move up 12 spots in a late round?

He IS now listed as the 49ers starting OC. Was he any good?

Ravens:

Traded C Jeremy Zuttah and a 2017 sixth-round draft pick (No. 198) to San Francisco for a 2017 sixth-round draft pick (No. 186)

Does anyone think this is a bizarre move....trading a C just to move up 12 spots in a late round?

He IS now listed as the 49ers starting OC. Was he any good?

I'd do it in a heart-beat with Cam Erving, a.k.a. Pancakes.

Side note - we recently claimed their starting center on waivers, Marcus Martin.

Martin is actually an interesting pick-up though because I think it closes the lid officially on the Erving at Center nightmare.

LT- Thomas

OG-Bitonio

OG-Zietler

C-Tretter

RT-TBD

Does anyone know what's going on with Paztor by the way? If we lock him to a contract, there's a heck of an interesting batch of guys to play the RT position (erving, paz, Drango) potentially that I like a lot.

Side note - we recently claimed their starting center on waivers, Marcus Martin.

Interesting starting history per PFR...

Yr - Pos - G - Starts

2014 C -- 8 -- 8

2015 C/rg 14 14

2016 c/lt - 5 - 2

Martin is actually an interesting pick-up though because I think it closes the lid officially on the Erving at Center nightmare.

LT- Thomas

OG-Bitonio

OG-Zietler

C-Tretter

RT-TBD

Does anyone know what's going on with Paztor by the way? If we lock him to a contract, there's a heck of an interesting batch of guys to play the RT position (erving, paz, Drango) potentially that I like a lot.

You forgot Shon Coleman...perhaps the frontrunner.

Archived