THE BROWNS BOARD

Kamp Kizer

Zombo

"A thru U"?

Alphabet much? :)

Count the number of QBs on that jersey Tour. Couch = A, Johnny = U. Now if he had played like Johnny U, we wouldn't be having this discussion, now would we? :)

I don't have to go dig for scraps in the comment section of an article to find cases that prove my point.

We took a shot at improving the most important position on the field...and didn't have to do it until the second round. It's not my fault you got a boner for Trubisky and can't handle the fact our FO didn't want him.

What Cal said- and for sure, you don't know that. We'll never know. My bet was all along we were taking him at #5, at the cost of our #52, and another throw in from 2018. The FO wasn't giving up a Rams level haul of multiple firsts and seconds to move up to #2, I doubt the 49ers would have been interested anyway- considering they only had to move down one spot and still got their guy. And apparently you can't get it through your head- the Trubisky ship sailed off to Chicago, and I'm SO over it. Not following along either- because I said a few posts ago after Mitch went off the board- I wasn't interested in any of the other QB choices- until the 4th round or later where the Steelers took Dobbs. BTW, the FO wasn't interested in moving up for Mahomes either, plus they thought the 2018 first round pick they got from Texans was preferable to drafting Watson. So, based on what the other teams did, we took the 4th best qb available. Want to berate those other teams that weren't that hot on Kizer for missing out on a wonderful prospect? WOW!!! I'm supposed to be impressed how we got a great "value pick"? Wing and a prayer, and we've been down this road before. Just so you get it this time- if the FO thought Kizer was an Andrew Luck talent, they would have drafted him #1 overall and not looked back. I'll even agree with Ghoolie- if we hadn't taken Kizer- he would have fallen into the third round, where the Giants took Webb.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you not remember things that you post? How can you have differing opinions in the same thread? You say he would have fallen to the 4th round here, and maybe he would have, but this is what you said earlier on the pick

"While I don't believe Kizer will amount to a hill of Steeler Shit, I don't have an issue with the pick. Just as I would have taken Trubisky for the huge upside, the same holds true for Kizer. Regardless if you like a QB or not, if you take a prime QB of any draft, his upside is greater than any other player position in the draft.

If we are being honest, no matter what, the QB is a fucking time bomb with a short fuse for Hue Jackson. Regardless of who we took, his carreer testicles are in a QB vise.

• If he pushed for Trubisky, he would have been asked, WTF about Kessler, the guy you said you believed in/
  • He took Kizer, that raises the same questions about his judgement.
  • If he starts Kessler and Kesslar sucks donkey cock like he did in 2016, Hue looks like a fucking idiot
  • If he starts Kizer......his assessment of Kessler is again suspect
  • If Kizer comes in and sucks, he nuts are really in a vise.
By having a team without discipline, a weak offensive game plan and the waste of RG3, slice it any way you want, Hue has backed himself up into a dark corner. Wheter the fuck he does at QB, if it looks anything like what he did last year, the dumb cocksucker is gone....Fini-mundo....flushed down the shitter.

With so many variables and unknown, the only way this dumb fuckhead saves his job is with a hail mary miracle"

Your opinion could be spot on. He may not be a good pick, he may be, but that doesn't matter to THIS point. How can you talk so bad about a pick and not have a problem with it?

You've made the honest mistake of assuming the ghoolie personality is an honest representation of the man who posts all the ghoolie propaganda.

Any ghoolie post that starts with "you stupid dog-fucking, ass spelunking, cock holster Browns fans aren't worth of licking the cum leaking out of your moms ass" is the troll side, the facade that's meant to fire people up and piss people off. It usually works pretty well as many will race to the fire and feed the troll.

Any time there is a reasonable response that addresses the topic at hand without the Beavis and butthead histrionics is when ghoolie is breaking character and has something to say as a legitimate human being as opposed to the WWF heel he likes to play on Internet forums.

Count the number of QBs on that jersey Tour. Couch = A, Johnny = U. Now if he had played like Johnny U, we wouldn't be having this discussion, now would we? :)

All I know is "Wheezy" begins with a "W"... ;)

read it. Didn't have anything to say about it. Don't you get that? I preferred to go in my own separate direction...and to insert some humor. Perhaps you are not familiar with the concept of humor?

ohhhh, you were attempting humor. I misread that situation, sorry.

Like I said, it appears that you are not familiar with the concept.

health-beauty-surgeons-heart_operation-t

• rep_up.png

And the first five times, you puked out some shit about how so-and-so analyst said this-that-and-the-other and how I should go back and read his article.

You don't know shit about Trubisky, you don't know shit about football, and you only care about him because he's from Cleveland. That's it.

Sorry if you are too stupid too read and understand the English language....and too prejudiced to believe when you do.

You just don't like the answers I gave you....that so and so analyst gave you....that the Bears gave you.

There must be something beyond football that fuels your animosity toward this guy. I mean, did he dump your sister?

When you are irrational like this....why do you bother to even have a conversation.

OBVIOUSLY the Chicago Bears saw what I saw. And if they saw it...then many, many other NFL teams I am sure saw it.

But...of course, you are smarter than all the scouts of all the teams in the NFL combined. At least, apparently in your own opinion.

But...of course, you are smarter than all the scouts of all the teams in the NFL combined. At least, apparently in your own opinion.

Well apparently the Browns staff did not see him as Mr. Majestic, so there's that little fact that discredits "all the scouts of all the teams" comment. Unless you would also agree that all the scouts of all the teams saw Garrett as the best choice, then all the rest. For the record I don't believe either such statement is accurate.

Well apparently the Browns staff did not see him as Mr. Majestic, so there's that little fact that discredits "all the scouts of all the teams" comment. Unless you would also agree that all the scouts of all the teams saw Garrett as the best choice, then all the rest. For the record I don't believe either such statement is accurate.

You don't know that...not at all. Maybe Garrett was the pick....but by all reports the Browns WERE still seriously considering taking MT at #1. But they did settle on Garrett. If the Bears had not taken MT at 2...do you not think that the Browns may have made a serious play to jump up to say #5 for him?

Your fucking ass is on the line with this Garrett pick. If he turns out to be Courtney Brown Jr....and MT does turn out to be Aaron Rodgers Jr.. you will have to learn to love the taste of excrement. :P

But, certainly I hope you are right...that Garrett is Bruce Smith Jr. instead. MT can be whatever he becomes.

But for you or any other numbskull to say that MT was not under consideration by the Browns is just all y'all pulling that out of your collective asses. No, we don't know what the Browns may have done..given the chance. But they did not have that chance, did they?

Sorry if you are too stupid too read and understand the English language....and too prejudiced to believe when you do.

You just don't like the answers I gave you....that so and so analyst gave you....that the Bears gave you.

There must be something beyond football that fuels your animosity toward this guy. I mean, did he dump your sister?

When you are irrational like this....why do you bother to even have a conversation.

OBVIOUSLY the Chicago Bears saw what I saw. And if they saw it...then many, many other NFL teams I am sure saw it.

You didn't see anything, that's the point.

You looked at the CBS Big Board in February and went "oh, cool. This guy is from Cleveland. He CLEARLY has Aaron Rodgers potential"

My issue isn't with Trubisky, its with the fact that you are a useless pile of nothing who passes off other people's opinions as your own and fart around with some holier than thou attitude - which actually puts you below Ghoolie on the ladder of Browns Board garbage. At least he has the nutsack to have his own opinion, however stupid it may be.

I'll never shy at a chance to call you on your own bullshit...and with you, that's always what it is.

You looked at the CBS Big Board in February and went "oh, cool. This guy is from Cleveland. He CLEARLY has Aaron Rodgers potential"

My issue isn't with Trubisky, its with the fact that you are a useless pile of nothing who passes off other people's opinions as your own and fart around with some holier than thou attitude - which actually puts you below Ghoolie on the ladder of Browns Board garbage. At least he has the nutsack to have his own opinion, however stupid it may be.

I'll never shy at a chance to call you on your own bullshit...and with you, that's always what it is.

You don't have a fucking clue what my fucking thought processes were.

You obviously have no fucking clue what the thought processes of NFL teams are.

You don't have a fucking clue what the thought processes of real NFL talent evaluators are.

Do I look at what other people say about a prospect? Sure...that is what smart people do.

Did I watch any number of his games? Sure..that is what smart people do.

My "Aaron Rodgers like" talent came as a result of seeing him play several games.

And your conclusion that he does not have that kind of talent are based on what? Clearly some red ass prejudice that you have about him.

So...again...lets summarize: my opinion of him is stupid. People who evaluate college talent..their opinions are stupid. NFL teams...especially ones that chose him #2 over all...their opinions are stupid.

We are all...everyone of us full of bullshit.

And your opinion is superior than mine..and the NFL teams...and every other motherfucker out there that thought he was a talent...because? Why? Why is your opinion superior?

What do you know that NFL teams don't know...what do you know that the pundits don't know?

I mean, what...going to Chickenshit University has made you the ultimate expert I guess.

That seems about it.

Wow, decided to pop into the thread for a quick drink and when I opened the door, everyone was Kung Fu fighting.

Your fucking ass is on the line with this Garrett pick. If he turns out to be Courtney Brown Jr....and MT does turn out to be Aaron Rodgers Jr.. you will have to learn to love the taste of excrement. :P

Then we get back to that age old question, does eating shit over MG taste better or is it less filling than the same with JM? National Inquirer and TMZ want to know. :lol:

Speaking of which the poor guy is suffering down near Tulum, Mexico. Now I'm wishing I had delayed my Jan. visit there to May.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/10/johnny-manziel-topless-mexico-bre-tiesi/

My issue isn't with Trubisky,

For the record TC, I never said Mitch has Aaron Rodgers potential, (Gip may have) but I did like what I saw out of him better than any of the other QBs in the 2017 draft. That he was from the Cleveland area was a plus- how great would it have been to have the story- home town kid leads Browns to the Championship? Sort of like Prodigal Son LeBron James? Isn't going to happen- oh well. So I will say- that Trubisky is from Cleveland had near zero influence on my & Gips reasoning why we should draft him. We were going by what we saw. Ya think us fans have the time to break down untold hours of game film to rate every prospect? Hell no!! So unless you have, your take is no more valid than ours. :) So sure- to an extent, we have to take into account what the experts- who are getting paid to scout and watch hours of tape are saying.

My take is @ #1 over all, the Browns had a choice, Myles or Mitch? They knew the odds of getting both were not good. The FO (as everyone and their uncle did) saw Garrett was about the surest of a sure thing as you can get. Sashi said "you have to be ready when a player you want gets taken before you draft." They knew damn well there was a good chance Mitch would go to the Bears or 49ers if they took Myles, and as I said- they weren't wiling to pay the steep price to move up to #2 or #3 to grab Mitch. The #5 was well within reach, as we've already dealt with the Titans, and the draft value chart said our #12, #52, and something in 2018 would have gotten the deal done. Water under the bridge now. I can live with Garrett, Peppers, Njoku, and an extra 2018 first round pick as a consolation prize.

Kizer had better be everything the Browns envision- because if he's not, we're in the same position the Jets are in with Hackenberg. Are we going to screw around a couple years to see if Deshone is the guy, or shoot for the moon for Darnold or one of the other 2018 QBs?

Wow, decided to pop into the thread for a quick drink and when I opened the door, everyone was Kung Fu fighting.

Somebody had to do it...

You don't have a fucking clue what my fucking thought processes were.

You obviously have no fucking clue what the thought processes of NFL teams are.

You don't have a fucking clue what the thought processes of real NFL talent evaluators are.

Do I look at what other people say about a prospect? Sure...that is what smart people do.

Did I watch any number of his games? Sure..that is what smart people do.

My "Aaron Rodgers like" talent came as a result of seeing him play several games.

And your conclusion that he does not have that kind of talent are based on what? Clearly some red ass prejudice that you have about him.

So...again...lets summarize: my opinion of him is stupid. People who evaluate college talent..their opinions are stupid. NFL teams...especially ones that chose him #2 over all...their opinions are stupid.

We are all...everyone of us full of bullshit.

And your opinion is superior than mine..and the NFL teams...and every other motherfucker out there that thought he was a talent...because? Why? Why is your opinion superior?

What do you know that NFL teams don't know...what do you know that the pundits don't know?

I mean, what...going to Chickenshit University has made you the ultimate expert I guess.

That seems about it.

Here's my favorite part...

find where I said he didn't have potential to be good.

My argument isn't that he doesn't have that potential, my argument is that you're a Cleveland-biased front-running know-nothing who latches on to the hot opinion of the week and passes it off like its fact. You couldn't tell me or anyone else here WHY Trubisky could be like Aaron Rodgers...or like any other QB for that matter. But Mike Mayock said it in passing one time and now the Browns are stupid for not taking him.

GTFO out of here, go crawl back to your trivia.

For the record TC, I never said Mitch has Aaron Rodgers potential, (Gip may have) but I did like what I saw out of him better than any of the other QBs in the 2017 draft. That he was from the Cleveland area was a plus- how great would it have been to have the story- home town kid leads Browns to the Championship? Sort of like Prodigal Son LeBron James? Isn't going to happen- oh well. So I will say- that Trubisky is from Cleveland had near zero influence on my & Gips reasoning why we should draft him. We were going by what we saw. Ya think us fans have the time to break down untold hours of game film to rate every prospect? Hell no!! So unless you have, your take is no more valid than ours. :) So sure- to an extent, we have to take into account what the experts- who are getting paid to scout and watch hours of tape are saying.

My take is @ #1 over all, the Browns had a choice, Myles or Mitch? They knew the odds of getting both were not good. The FO (as everyone and their uncle did) saw Garrett was about the surest of a sure thing as you can get. Sashi said "you have to be ready when a player you want gets taken before you draft." They knew damn well there was a good chance Mitch would go to the Bears or 49ers if they took Myles, and as I said- they weren't wiling to pay the steep price to move up to #2 or #3 to grab Mitch. The #5 was well within reach, as we've already dealt with the Titans, and the draft value chart said our #12, #52, and something in 2018 would have gotten the deal done. Water under the bridge now. I can live with Garrett, Peppers, Njoku, and an extra 2018 first round pick as a consolation prize.

Kizer had better be everything the Browns envision- because if he's not, we're in the same position the Jets are in with Hackenberg. Are we going to screw around a couple years to see if Deshone is the guy, or shoot for the moon for Darnold or one of the other 2018 QBs?

See, I have no problem with this. This is legitimate, logical reasoning.

Then we get back to that age old question, does eating shit over MG taste better or is it less filling than the same with JM? National Inquirer and TMZ want to know. :lol:

Speaking of which the poor guy is suffering down near Tulum, Mexico. Now I'm wishing I had delayed my Jan. visit there to May.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/10/johnny-manziel-topless-mexico-bre-tiesi/

I do hope you do not have to eat lunch with Pancho Villa.

Old joke:

A young man was in a bar sipping his tequila when he notices a picture of Pancho Villa on the wall behind the bar. Jokingly, the young man asks the old bartender, “Did you know Pancho Villa?”

“Did I know Pancho Villa?” Says the old bartender, “Let me tell you a story my friend. I was a young man tending to a herd of cattle when I saw far in the distance a great red cloud of sand and dust coming toward me from the desert.

As the cloud of dust got closer, I was very nervous it was bandits. I heard the sound of hoof beats and at last I saw a great white horse, and it was the great man himself, Pancho Villa riding straight at me!

He got close to me and I saw he had a large silver pistol with an ivory handle. He drew the pistol and pointed it right at my head. I was very scared. He laughed out loud said ‘Drop your pants.’

What could I do? He had his pistol pointed right at me – so I dropped my pants. Then he said ‘Squat.’ What could I do? He had his pistol pointed right at me – so I squat down like he says. Then he said –

‘Poop’

I did not have to poop, but what could I do? He had his pistol pointed right at me. I was very scared, so I pooped. Pancho Villa pointed his gun at me and with a deep laugh and sinister grin, said ‘Now eat that poop.’

‘Crap,’ I thought. It was disgusting, but what could I do? He had his pistol pointed right at me, so I ate the poop. Pancho Villa laughed for a very long time and laughed so hard he fell off his horse, and his silver pistol landed right next to me – so I picked it up and pointed it at Pancho Villa.

He stopped laughing very quickly and I said, ‘drop your pants.’ Oh, Pancho Villa was very scared – what could he do? I had his pistol pointed right at him! So he dropped his pants.

I said ‘Squat’ and so Pancho Villa squatted, what could he do? I had his pistol pointed right at him! Then I said ‘Poop’, and he dropped a big one!

I had a great bid shit eating grin and I said ‘Now, eat that poop.’ He was not happy, but what could he do? I had his pistol pointed right at him! So Pancho Villa ate that poop!

And you asked me if I know Pancho Villa??

Yes my friend, I knew Pancho Villa, we had lunch together!”

Here's my favorite part...

find where I said he didn't have potential to be good.

First off. You are a liar about this. You said exactly that.

My argument isn't that he doesn't have that potential, my argument is that you're a Cleveland-biased front-running know-nothing who latches on to the hot opinion of the week and passes it off like its fact. You couldn't tell me or anyone else here WHY Trubisky could be like Aaron Rodgers...or like any other QB for that matter. But Mike Mayock said it in passing one time and now the Browns are stupid for not taking him.

Except...of course, I repeated it at least 5 times as to why...from my personal observations I felt like he had Aaron Rodgers like traits.

Apparently YOU missed them every time I said it.

And of course, apparently you have made up your mind how I think based on your own ignorant prejudiced opinion.

And that is the bottom line: You just want to assert your own ignorant prejudiced opinion...about me apparently.

I recognize that my intellect intimidates you..and may be the basis of your ignorant feeling.

And I guess that is what you got from your years at Chickenshit U?.

Don't listen to what people say or think, make up your mind about them based on your own inner delusions?

Some education.

(see how easy it is to form an ignorant, prejudiced opinion....I just stated one based on where you went to college...if you went to college)

GTFO out of here, go crawl back to your trivia.

Another area where you demonstrate your ignorance.

See, I have no problem with this. This is legitimate, logical reasoning.

Yes, it is. And of course it is a discussion I have had any number of other times with Larry and other posters, pro and anti-Mitch.

You just fail and refuse to recognize that fact..because you have opinions on me based on ignorance and prejudice.

Chickenshit.

So here is the deal Mr. Z. I didn't think we needed a quarterback this draft. Sorry. I thought the team was a piece of 'shit last year and nobody had a chance to be successful. I like Josh McCown and I thought he would have been great with a better team. But hes gone.

I like Cody Kessler and thought he got his ass beat behind that shit line . I didn't like RG3 but the guy grew on me and I wound up rooting for him to be a come-back player. It look like he turned the page on his asshole behavior. I want to see what Brock Osweiler has to offer He's been a bonafide starting quarterback.

I even like Kevin Hogan just because is an Irishman.

So we have heard the theory plenty of times if your guy is there go get him damn the cost. We didn't. We didn't even get the next best, or maybe even the 3rd best guy out of a bad quarterback draft. We got a guy who wasn't very good in college in the 2nd round. I don't hate him and I don't hope he fails but neither do I hate Osweiler and Kessler and Hogan. And those 3 guys will no doubt get the shit end of the stick. Unfortunate because the team should be a hell of a lot better this season. Why wouldn't you want those guys to get a shot? They are Browns quarterbacks too.

As far as welcoming or not welcoming other draft picks I'm assuming Myles Garrett will be very good. If hes not I don't blame the front office, this guy was the consensus best player in the draft.

But speaking of a welcome that includes a giant erection I don't have one for anybody else really If we needed a tight end we didn't get the best 1 in the draft. If we need to safety same thing. Sure I hope the guys we got surprise me and outplay the front runners. Again we are hoping the front office outsmarts everybody? How's that working out so far?

And if Kizer goes to the Hall of fame even better . But seriously any pick that works out really well after round 3 is a stroke of luck in most cases. Add quarterback seems like the only position anybody takes a big reach for.

But I'll take your word for it that you were gung ho behind Johnny and Quinn. I don't remember you scolding all the guys who hated their guts from day one and there were a few .

And I will be glad to eat Humble Pie if he is great

WSS

The only rumor "believable" now is that the FO firmly stated that "the QB they wanted would not make it to them at 12"..That leaves Mitch or Mahomes..I've read reports supporting both sides. At either spot, the picks that would have been involved vs Mitch or Mahomes or Wentz will be answered..And thankfully not by media

So we have heard the theory plenty of times if your guy is there go get him damn the cost. We didn't. We didn't even get the next best, or maybe even the 3rd best guy out of a bad quarterback draft. We got a guy who wasn't very good in college in the 2nd round.

Well, that's one way to look a it.

But, if you look back to the very first post in this thread, made on March 2nd ... you'll see that, in my opinion, he WAS the best QB available in this draft ... and we got him in the second round ... what a deal!

You would think Browns fans would be clamoring to get behind me, and others that thought like me, saying ..."wouldn't it be great if Zombo was right about this guy!" ... but instead it's "poor Cody Kessler, Brock Cockwhistler and the other little white guy who won't get a fair shot now that we've drafted this hotshot from a losing team in the second round".

Everyone still gets a "shot" .. we just brought another talented guy into the mix ... good chance he'll turn out to be the best of the bunch ... that's a good thing ... right?

I don't hate him and I don't hope he fails but neither do I hate Osweiler and Kessler and Hogan. And those 3 guys will no doubt get the shit end of the stick. Unfortunate because the team should be a hell of a lot better this season. Why wouldn't you want those guys to get a shot? They are Browns quarterbacks too.

I DO want them to get a shot. They DO have a shot. So .... ???

As far as welcoming or not welcoming other draft picks I'm assuming Myles Garrett will be very good. If hes not I don't blame the front office, this guy was the consensus best player in the draft.
But speaking of a welcome that includes a giant erection I don't have one for anybody else really If we needed a tight end we didn't get the best 1 in the draft. If we need to safety same thing. Sure I hope the guys we got surprise me and outplay the front runners. Again we are hoping the front office outsmarts everybody? How's that working out so far?

Pretty damn good!

Last year they dumped Mingo on Belichick for a draft pick, unloaded Gilbert on the Steelers for another pick, and ditched a 50 year old punter for a 4th round pick while signing a younger, better version off the street. Then they went back to Belichick and literally stole jamie Collins and then locked him up for the prime of his career

They went into this year's draft with twice the draft currency of any other team, and then walked away with three first round starters, a potential starting QB and ANOTHER first round pick next year, when they should be stacked better than any other team AGAIN.

When are the Browns going to start outsmarting other teams? Oh, it's happening, Sweetheart ...

But I'll take your word for it that you were gung ho behind Johnny and Quinn. I don't remember you scolding all the guys who hated their guts from day one and there were a few .

Your memory is not my problem, man.

I had Johnny as the #1 rated QB in his draft class and I about busted a nut when they drafted Notre Dame Alum and Browns fan Quinn. Those guys wrote their own stories and I was on their ass with every disappointment they sent our way.

I'd like to think Kizer delivers pleasant surprises instead. We are certainly due.

Zombo

Archived