THE BROWNS BOARD

Kamp Kizer

Zombo

Also, if l'm really fucked up and he does something stupid, l'll try to say "Goddammit Kizer!", but it'll probably come out "Grddameite Kosar!", and that will be warm and fuzzy.

Hey now.....looks like the only difference between him and Bernie are a couple of vowels....;)

Things are suddenly looking up...........HA!

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad talking to me this way makes you feel so much better now. I wasn't aware we lost the mutual respect I thought we had for one another in this golden rule you're extending me here. You're jumping all over anything I type in this thread just 2-3 weeks after I lit into somebody that did that to you. Whatever...

I havent jumped on crapola.....I commented on the Montana comparison, then immediately corrected myself....then I made a funny....you are over reacting(again).... Mudsies

You corrected yourself immediately? Or do we give Tour a little credit for pointing out what you were choosing to miss? Thanks Tour!

You've been angrier than ever the last year so let's not go there with advice on over-reacting (again). That's like Bart Simpson telling Eddie Haskell how he could have reacted better...

Last but not least, when have I ever been shy about posting how I feel about a player? Today was no exception.

I'm glad talking to me this way makes you feel so much better now. I wasn't aware we lost the mutual respect I thought we had for one another in this golden rule you're extending me here. You're jumping all over anything I type in this thread just 2-3 weeks after I lit into somebody that did that to you. Whatever...

I havent jumped on crapola.....I commented on the Montana comparison, then immediately corrected myself....then I made a funny....you are over reacting(again).... Mudsies

You corrected yourself immediately? Or do we give Tour a little credit for pointing out what you were choosing to miss? Thanks Tour!

You've been angrier than ever the last year so let's not go there with advice on over-reacting (again). That's like Bart Simpson telling Eddie Haskell how he could have reacted better...

Last but not least, when have I ever been shy about posting how I feel about a player? Today was no exception.

Ok....I immediately corrected myself after tour pointed out my error.....better?.....Tour, stand up and take a bow....

Angry the last year?....yes.....I believe I am justified and most of the things I bitched about over the year came to fruition....and most of my predictions on the 2016 team were spot on......and most of those people(you too?) who said I was wrong have now adjusted to "what did you expect?"...we knew this would happen....yada yada......hahahaha......and completely shifted away from their preseason views from a year ago about a gelling team.....and 4 more wins just because of Hue(you said that one Fluges).....

Honestly.....I made a comment about dont compare Montana to Kizer...then I adjusted it( THANKS TOUR)...then I made a joke...

And you got all butt hurt and now this will run on and on and on.....cause you cant take a joke....

You're up...

Mud you need to come out and hang with us at a tailgate we'd love to have you.

Ha!....Id probably just piss you all off....hahahaha.....

were like the front office nobody agrees on everything except having a great time before heading into the shit show.

people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...or footballs?

Footballs? Ok if they're underinflated...

I'm curious, Kizer said he wasn't a browns fan, so what team was he for Detroit?

Look, I realize the #52 pick is no small thing, and it's still relatively high, but it's nowhere near the same game as taking somebody top 12. The immense pressure to throw Kizer into the fire won't be present, and a second round selection isn't generally expected to come right in and kick ass. We took a swing at the plate, as we should've, at a reasonable place in the draft. 6 months ago, several analysts had Kizer as their #1 prospect. He's definitely got major issues to fix, but nobody is expecting him to come in a win the job right away, and that's a good thing. Let's get lucky one time. Let's hope that Kizer is better than we saw, and his shitty coach hurt his play (and head) worse than we think. We wanted an "AFC North" type QB, right? A guy who was about 6'4 and 230 pounds? A guy with decent mobility? Cmon Hue...coach this kid up and give the fans and team what they've needed for so long.

This says it very well.

Said it even when I was not a Kizer guy... If you haven't looked at his 2015 tape, then you have not seen him.

LOL

He's s a michigan fan.

That warrants otherwise.

:D

WSS

Toledo is kinda like in Meatchicken

A third rounder is hit or miss no matter what position. I'm not a fan of what Kizer has shown on the field but his physical metrics are what you'd expect from a starting NFL QB.

But they took him in the 2nd round where you should be picking up good solid players. Rather than just throwing it away.

WSS

Archived