THE BROWNS BOARD

Comey Testimony Livestream

VaporTrail

The demotards should be charged with obstruction of justice for creating a lunatic false narrative, with zero evidence to support the Trump/Russia collusion myth.

Well, I guess they can always go back to bitching about transgender bathrooms and MMGW.

comey mad. comey pouts about not having gov job. too bad, pouty, mad comey.

won't answer any important questions, helps innuendo when he can. wants to "testify"

behind closed doors....

what a loser.

It was fairly damning testimony by Comey. Even Fox news commentators (the judge guy) said so. Trump will more then likely be interviewed by the Special Counsel at a later date concerning this testimony. This is not a good time for this type of shit to be happening in this country with the Health Care Crisis, North Korea, etc.

It was fairly damning testimony by Comey. Even Fox news commentators (the judge guy) said so. Trump will more then likely be interviewed by the Special Counsel at a later date concerning this testimony. This is not a good time for this type of shit to be happening in this country with the Health Care Crisis, North Korea, etc.

The biggest problem I see is not anything legal against Trump but political and the dems and their liberal media allies will milk this out to try and get as much mileage as they can out of it and meanwhile some of the things Trump wants to accomplish such as health care and tax reform gets sidelined. A win win for the dems unless they pay a price politically themselves and get blamed for the gridlock.

The biggest problem I see is not anything legal against Trump but political and the dems and their liberal media allies will milk this out to try and get as much mileage as they can out of it and meanwhile some of the things Trump wants to accomplish such as health care and tax reform gets sidelined. A win win for the dems unless they pay a price politically themselves and get blamed for the gridlock.

And who will report on the gridlock or lack of it and just which party is at-fault?

?

WSS

https://www.axios.com/comey-testifies-in-front-of-senate-intel-committee-live-updates-2436847918.html

watching his "testimony" ...it was a bunch of nothing.

innuendo. He "took" his discussion with Trump as Trump telling him to drop it...

yet that isn't anything like what Trump said. Comey is "taking it" to political leftwing deep state benefit.

Comey intentionally, admitted even, leaked his memos to the press.

the deep state is fighting a war of regaining control. Big serious trouble. Part of our gov is corrupt, and fighting

to maintain the power and control..and careers...that they had under the clintons and obaMao.

and they are mad as hell.

Thank GOD for Pres Trump.

Even chrissy mathews admits comey's "testimony" makes the Trump false narrative over collusion...

makes it a big nothing.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06/08/chris-matthews-says-comeys-testimony-collapsed-the-russian-collusion-story-heres-why/

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06/08/jay-sekulow-comey-statement-is-a-total-and-complete-vindication-of-trump/

Yep. Comey actually vindicated Trump, even though he was trying to infer that Trump was

guilty of something.

liberals are so happy when lies make them feel good.

And who will report on the gridlock or lack of it and just which party is at-fault?

WSS

They're both at fault, for many many years. Its not tolerable at all, to me anyway.

They're both at fault, for many many years. Its not tolerable at all, to me anyway.

Probably but that's not what I'm asking. I'm asking who is it that will disseminate this information to the public and I think we know where they stand.

For the record I think everything about this investigation is bulshit.

WSS

Probably but that's not what I'm asking. I'm asking who is it that will disseminate this information to the public and I think we know where they stand.

WSS

For the record WSS I agree 100 percent. As for Comey time after time he proves himself to be a weasel and unfit to be the FBI Director. Trump never ordered Comey to stop the investigation of Flynn but only said he "hoped" Comey would do it. Since when is "hoping" someone would do something any kind of a crime? Since the collusion scam got blown out of the water the libs are counting on obstruction of justice to bring down Trump. The question would be if Comey thought it was a crime at the time why didn't he say something then? Comey's answer was "if I were only strong enough". We also find out Comey is one of the leakers himself, leaking his memo to the NY Times.

This whole thing is nuts but the dems get to sideline Trump getting any of his agenda passed through congress unless McConnell changes the senate rules and gets rid of the filibuster which I am not optimistic RINO Mcconnell will do.

WSS

Of course it's BS. Each party is more interested in a blame game than governing, helping we Americans.

Somehow, they have a stranglehold on money and power despite this behavior.

Archived