THE BROWNS BOARD

Camp News

gumby73

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2017/8/7/16109484/cleveland-browns-training-camp-recap-day-10-brock-osweiler-lights-it-up Cocky AssOiler tells syd & Ghoolbaster to "Bite Me" with 1's...Kizer got the wake-up call from Hue with a good day also....Kessler=Come on Man! get your eyes off the middle of the field..

AssOiler played against the scout defense.

Coleman dropped an easy TD pass.

Yes, this fucking Hue is impressing. When will they announce that The Browns will be facing the opposing teams scout defense all year? That will be really cool for us.

AssOiler played against the scout defense.

Who Shi$ in your new hat?(who fell for that BS?) Oz in 15 started against your Steelqueens Scout basters to the tune of 21 of 44 for 296 yrds. 3 TD's & ran for another..The Qb keys are laying on the table starting Thursday. Kess & Kizer will see plenty of scout team snaps..Go Drive the damn Team Bus?

So are we ready for some Almost football? White Jersey's-White Pants..--Per Hues radio show-- Njoku is out Thursday but feeling better with back..Tried posting Saints depth chart for more match-ups but I guess Roger don't like that either..so here's some unfinished camp battles to look out for https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2017/8/9/16121366/browns-vs-saints-nfl-preseason-week-1-position-battles-to-watch

depends on how much Williams wants to show. He can show Peppers in different roles and put opponents on

alert for future games... or he can keep it under wraps til later.

I imagine that Williams won't show much, because Peppers won't be on the field the whole game anyways.

Peppers is going to be one of the stars for the Browns, that's what I think.

Nice post man. It's not as good as being there, but I really enjoy being able to see some of the things going on. We all like to be positive this time of year, and it is easy to pick stuff apart and call camp "not real football" , but it is just that. You look for the successes in camp that we all hope will be more the norm than the exception.

I do hope these fuckers turn out to be a snowball rolling downhill.

Who Shi$ in your new hat?(who fell for that BS?) Oz in 15 started against your Steelqueens Scout basters to the tune of 21 of 44 for 296 yrds. 3 TD's & ran for another..The Qb keys are laying on the table starting Thursday. Kess & Kizer will see plenty of scout team snaps..Go Drive the damn Team Bus?

Dude, look man, optimism is fine, but the guy was playing against the scout defense. He isn't exactly shredding anyone in camp. He hs making a few nice plays, but just as many bad ones.

So in consecutive posts you say you haven't seen Camp, but know Brock is making as many bad plays as good?

Cam simply has no tech and no control. Tripping over the goalline while trying to get out to lead the bubble screen and instead tripping up the WR might be a new low.

So in consecutive posts you say you haven't seen Camp, but know Brock is making as many bad plays as good?

Cam simply has no tech and no control. Tripping over the goalline while trying to get out to lead the bubble screen and instead tripping up the WR might be a new low.

But those goal lines can be tricky. I've seen many a great RB trip over those things and go head first into the endzone. :D

We simply have not had people that were qualified to make 1st round draft picks.

https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2017/8/11/16137116/hue-jackson-on-the-browns-qb-situation-who-impressed-on-defense-and-more HueBro, either Madrid de' Erving flips some mean Pan Cakes at locker-room meal times too? But there is no-way Camel-la should cost 1 man a spot on this roster..

Hue had a strange comment on Cam, which has me puzzled.....basically said, after watching the tape, that Cam didnt look as terrible as he thought he would....????

1) What?......yes he did.....

2) What makes me nervous is that he is(kind of) defending his play.....so, again, I say....WHAT?

Hue had a strange comment on Cam, which has me puzzled.....basically said, after watching the tape, that Cam didnt look as terrible as he thought he would....????

2) What makes me nervous is that he is(kind of) defending his play.....so, again, I say....WHAT?

Yeah, I HOPE Hue is trying to use reverse psychology on him so he won't hurt his feelings as bad when we cut him. The guy is worthless.

Mike

:huh: "There were a couple times where Cam has to REPLACE his Hands & put his Hands in a better Spot,but he battled"...Huh,, Kinda hard to Re-place if it was never Placed in the first Place.Beep-Beep .So join us here each week our friends your sure to get a smile :) from 7 stranded offensive lineman .. Here on Turnstile Isle..

I swear his problem seems to be that the gut on him keeps throwing him off balance. They need to insist he run with Garrett in those 100 yd. sprints Myles does after every practice if he wants a shot at making this team.

Yeah- he only looked "bad", not terrible awful stinko bad. We disagree Hue.

Yeah, I HOPE Hue is trying to use reverse psychology on him so he won't hurt his feelings as bad when we cut him. The guy is worthless.

Mike

Dead cap is around $5 million- may as well get that out of the way sooner instead of later. I mean last year when he was (trying to) play center and got hurt- we brought in a practice squad guy who was an improvement.

Dead cap is around $5 million- may as well get that out of the way sooner instead of later. I mean last year when he was (trying to) play center and got hurt- we brought in a practice squad guy who was an improvement.

I forgot about that. What an indictment of bad play. :o

There are too many garbage players still in camps, having only one cut down is ridiculous. The real world needs to put those college degrees to work sooner than later.

I swear his problem seems to be that the gut on him keeps throwing him off balance. They need to insist he run with Garrett in those 100 yd. sprints Myles does after every practice if he wants a shot at making this team.

Certainly did not come out of FSU with that belly... but he was still ungainly.

Have only watched the game... not "graded" the OL, but Cam had a few decent plays... just so many more epic fails.

I did not think the hold called on Shon was a hold.

Certainly did not come out of FSU with that belly... but he was still ungainly.

Have only watched the game... not "graded" the OL, but Cam had a few decent plays... just so many more epic fails.

I did not think the hold called on Shon was a hold.

I think everyone got irritated with him after his false start / hold / allowed pressure on one play; that was pretty bad, lol. After that he had a couple blunders but really wasn't that bad from what I saw compared to what everyone was saying. He definitely had several plays where he handled his guy just fine.

but he was still ungainly.

Have only watched the game... not "graded" the OL,

Ungainly? is a T word-ism on Cam I've never heard of..watch this https://youtu.be/0Sm7KR4z_5k than saddle up in your stirrups and tell us if Zach Sterup #79 has any chance of filling RT2 ..I'll be here all week

Archived