THE BROWNS BOARD

Qatar Signs $12 Billion Deal for U.S. F-15 Jets Amid Gulf Crisis

jbluhm86

there he goes again...

A. started during the obaMao regime.

B. We have an air force base there, very important.

C. Qatar has intervened on America's behalf before, with extremist groups.

D. Qatar is better to have as a constant customer for other stuff that

goes with the deal. Or, you could give them over to the soviets....

or china.... or iran......

E. Qatar, with a meager, older air force, is vulnerable, and plays both sides...

less vulnerable, braver to take a stand against terrorist groups.

http://fortune.com/2016/04/20/u-s-to-sell-fighter-jets-to-qatar/

except people didn't die like at Benghazi, when self-absorbed leftists obamao and higgardly did NOTHING.

like when Brian Terry was murdered with weapons from obaMaO's and holder's fast and furious scandal.

the number of people connected to the clintons who have mysteriously died is legendary now.

And the flip side of that are the Trump haters who would come against Trump no matter what he says or does.

Not true. I think many, myself included, supported the quick strike on Syria. I want Trump to succeed because his failure ultimately hurts the country.

Not true. I think many, myself included, supported the quick strike on Syria. I want Trump to succeed because his failure ultimately hurts the country.

Unfortunately across-the-board failing means more people will need the faux saviors. We want you Big Brother.

WSS

Unfortunately across-the-board failing means more people will need the faux saviors. We want you Big Brother.

WSS

I agree to a certain extent. Most the "failings" of a Presidency aren't earth shattering do to political divisiveness. My main concern is increasing the divide between upper and lower class, while diminishing the middle class. Also on the back burner is the reliance on natural resources and ignoring the environment under the guise of job creation all the while growing wealth for a certain few.

I agree to a certain extent. Most the "failings" of a Presidency aren't earth shattering do to political divisiveness. My main concern is increasing the divide between upper and lower class, while diminishing the middle class. Also on the back burner is the reliance on natural resources and ignoring the environment under the guise of job creation all the while growing wealth for a certain few.

As everyone probably knows I don't see it that way. Using our natural resources is a short-term solution and we should do it. If the world runs on oil and we have enough great. Natural gas? Great again. I think us corporations are working on all sorts of renewable energy solutions and they will probably sell them at a great profit. I think the hyperventilating over doing it now immediately this second is a little bit disingenuous. It's on the way.

I think the bigger and more destructive disparity is people below whatever economic indicator we choose at the present time considering themselves miserable and suffering. I don't care if you believe in God or Allah or whomever but it is a problem of spirituality. People choose to be miserable politicians choose to wring their hands over that misery and pretend they can change it. They cannot. No reason poor people can't be happy any more than there's any reason that many rich people are miserable. And that's where we fall short. The environment is what it is.

WSS

Archived