THE BROWNS BOARD

I can go to one home game this year. Which would be best to tailgate?

WVa Browns Fan

No the best game will be the Bengals game on October 1 which is when the Browns board will hold it's the tailgate with the guys coming from England and Zombo coming from Florida guys coming from California Atlanta etc. etc. the Bengals game October 1

Watch for my posts in the tailgate section, we offer an all you can drink and eat for 20 bucks, 15 early bird payment. We have live DJ , cornhole tournament, dancing (mostly the ladies) fun for all. Most of our menu will consist of home smoked BBQ. Our opening day tailgate will be Smoked ribs.

No the best game will be the Bengals game on October 1 which is when the Browns board will hold it's the tailgate with the guys coming from England and Zombo coming from Florida guys coming from California Atlanta etc. etc. the Bengals game October 1

This is the Game. We are having a field goal kicking contest, an 80's themed tailgate, and if Ghoolie doesn't show up, I will fight someone else.

Zombo

Damn Z, I need to come to the bridge one of these years.

I need to get my ass out of South Carolina and go see a Browns game in the Dawg Pound!

Amtrak..Drops you right off beside the stadium. you got a ticket,they got a sleeping steel bench for you. they always leave the lights on for you too. dark as a dungeon

Archived