THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Saints Preseason Game Night Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kizer showed some very positive things. Garrett looked like he should have been the number one pick. Kirksey played really well. Peppers is going to be a weapon returning kicks. Need some wide receivers who can make plays. Cam Erving can kick rocks. Gotta clean up the penalties. Hopefully with williams and our attacking d we will be opportunistic and continue to win turnover battle.

I've seen plenty of over-drafted, hopeful rookie QBs (Quinn, Weeden, Manziel, McCoy) look good late in a preseason game...

BUT,

I haven't seen a value-drafted rookie QB look like his talent was well above the other 21 on the field late in a preseason game.

Color me impressed. I can't wait to see more.

Well, OK, guys with head trauma do go to treatment centers

because of concussion. Gee...where do you think possibly of any place that Bernie may have suffered a concussion. Riding a motorcycle? no. Getting shot at in the military? doubt it. Maybe playing QB in the NFL? There's the ticket.

DUDE.................if you have head trauma................you don't go to a treatment center for alcoholics.

So, what we have is the results of head trauma, combined with Youngstownese, and maybe somewhere along the line he had a few too many drinks. Can't think of any one who could have ever had that happen to them. Well, except perhaps every NFL player out there.

Point is this: NOTHING that Bernie ever said, did on a broadcast ever had anything to do with ever being drunk on the air. I have heard him talk on the air a hundred times, and he always sounds that way.......His fucking problem was that he grew up to close to fucking Pittsburgh and sounds somewhat like that. You know: Youngstown. And he has had his head bashed in by 300 pound NFL linemen.

He criticized a BAD QB....and got shit on for his honesty. They don't want honesty...they want milktoast.

They would never want a guy like you ever close to a microphone during a Browns game.

You would be too honestly critical....and so was Kosar.

He was the closest thing to Ghoolie on the TV.

Agreed, but he was drunk.

To me the story is, what the fuck is wrong with Hue Jackson that he doesn't know Kizer is the #1 QB. Win, lose, or draw, you roll it all on the guy with upside.

Who in their fucking right mind staets a cocksucer that nobody wanted in the first place?

Hue doesn't have a fucking clue what he is doing.

To me the story is, what the fuck is wrong with Hue Jackson that he doesn't know Kizer is the #1 QB. Win, lose, or draw, you roll it all on the guy with upside.

Who in their fucking right mind staets a cocksucer that nobody wanted in the first place?

Hue doesn't have a fucking clue what he is doing.

To be fair, let's see who he rolls with Week 1 when it matters...

Archived