THE BROWNS BOARD

Trubisky 1 - Browns and Garrett 0

Ghoolie

Trubisky is the shit. WE MADE THE WRONG FUCKING PICK AGAIN...........

But hey, Garrett had one tackle.

Fucking morons. I can't wait until Trubisky carves up Greg WIlliams pansy ass defense.

Preseason Game #4 and Regular season game#15 I expect between the 2 games, 437yrds 5 TD's, 62 yrds rushing and 1 rushing TD

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Preseason Game #4 and Regular season game#15 I expect between the 2 games, 437yrds 5 TD's, 62 yrds rushing and 1 rushing TD

dawg you got to do better than this.... Da Bears just signed K-Roberto Aguayo...a fine 2nd rd pick ;)

Each year you guys invent bullshit to explain why not taking the very top prospects is genius that the rest of the NFL just is not smart enough to understand. We take Winslow, Manziel, Richardson, and Quinn..............They take Petersen, Ben the rapist, and Julio Jones.

We took the top prospect this year. Now invent some bullshit to explain this.

dawg you got to do better than this.... Da Bears just signed K-Roberto Aguayo...a fine 2nd rd pick ;)

YIKES! it's all I got.

YIKES! it's all I got.

a bean picker from Florida State that has never seen 3 feet of snow in his life.-20 breeze.GM & Foxy pack your bags..we'll send valet parking Big Erv. to pick ya up

Man,

you guys are like angry chicks getting all personally offended and bringing shit into this conversation that really have nothing to do with it.

1) Flugel....If you have been reading my posts recently you know that I am 100% pimping Kizer. Why anyone would start Ass Oiler and waste precious life is beyond me. There is no debate. Kizer is the ONLY QB we have who can be part of the future. Hue is a fucking moron. He WILL be fired.

I've been reading your posts enough to know an orgasm when I see one. We're trying to talk X's and O's between all your oooze and oz. You're so in love with Trubisky you want him in Playgirl Magazine taking inventory of Paxton Lynch's groin. You'll have to excuse me for getting the heebeegeebees. I used to think they called a gay bar with no seats a fruit stand until I saw your Queer Eye for Trubi-sky.

Exactly. Now if the 49ers had stood pat and taken Mitch, it wouldn't have been so bad. The Bears gave up three additional draft choices to move up one spot. He better turn out to be the next Aaron Rodgers. Let's not forget Garret was universally considered to be the best player in the draft, and watching the two series he was in on- rightly so.

You don't know that. One half of the first preseason game? Chill. You don't think teams will start game planning for Trubisky? I saw a lot of roll out passes. For the record, I wanted Mitch & hated the Kizer pick. Knew if the Browns had drafted Trubs @ #1, the pundits would have had a field day ragging on the Browns for screwing up.

^^^ This.

That would be me who was in on the bet Gip. I was hoping we'd get both Garrett and Trubisky- but no one- and I mean no one had the Bears moving up to #2 to take Mitch. (they paid Glennon all that money) You can bet the Browns at least inquired what the 49ers wanted for the #2 pick- but the price was probably too high. If the Bears hadn't gotten crazy- the Browns would probably have moved into the Jets spot to take Trubisky.

Browns-QB-DeShone-Kizer-768x432.jpg

what this tells us is the Bears OL is better than the Texans OL and the Texans OL is better than the Browns OL and in summary we have the worst OL of the 3. Do I get a prize?

OK Larry then you can pay off maybe when we're in Houston I am sure we can find good Mexican food and margaritas there hey hey hey

right outside the stadium, across from the yellow lot, near my hotel where the Texans go for victory nachos 2 hrs after the game ends. Don't know the name of the joint yet but I will. We can all meet up there for Dawg Pound Victory Nachos.

OK Larry then you can pay off maybe when we're in Houston I am sure we can find good Mexican food and margaritas there hey hey hey

Um- I was with you on your side that Trubs was going in the top 10, so Stan owes both of us..

Trubisky is the shit. WE MADE THE WRONG FUCKING PICK AGAIN...........

But hey, Garrett had one tackle.

Fucking morons. I can't wait until Trubisky carves up Greg WIlliams pansy ass defense.

Hey, Goober- I wanted Mitch too. Probably not at #1 overall. You putting him in the HOF already? Ya know- I wanted the Browns to draft Ladanian Tomlinson- but I wasn't crying about it after the first preseason game. It's water under the bridge, so root for the Bears if you're so in love with Mitch. Wow, Trubs looked good playing against a 3rd string vanilla defense, with no game planning. Those roll out passes were a gimmick so he'd only have to look at 1\2 the field. Remember a guy by the name of Ben Gay? He was Da Bomb in preseason too. Now he's pumping gas somewhere.

And if you think Garrett wasn't doing anything- you had better rewatch the tape where he ran down a play from the opposite side of the field. When he gets double teamed, that's going to free up Ogbah and Collins to make plays.

Hey, Goober- I wanted Mitch too. Probably not at #1 overall. You putting him in the HOF already? Ya know- I wanted the Browns to draft Ladanian Tomlinson- but I wasn't crying about it after the first preseason game. It's water under the bridge, so root for the Bears if you're so in love with Mitch. Wow, Trubs looked good playing against a 3rd string vanilla defense, with no game planning. Those roll out passes were a gimmick so he'd only have to look at 1\2 the field. Remember a guy by the name of Ben Gay? He was Da Bomb in preseason too. Now he's pumping gas somewhere.

And if you think Garrett wasn't doing anything- you had better rewatch the tape where he ran down a play from the opposite side of the field. When he gets double teamed, that's going to free up Ogbah and Collins to make plays.

Haden made the tackle. Garrett piled on afterwards. He reminds me of Vince Luchison.

Larry, you know, dude, you are to me, an instantaneous time travel pass back to the good old days. No matter what I bundle together and throw at you, we come back to the Browns.

But to your points. This business of "That's going to free up" .......You have no proof of this Larry, only conjecture. If what he was doing will free up Ogbah and Collins to make plays, then you should have witnessed it freeing up the other guys to make plays. GO ahead and like the guy, I am hoping for great things, but I am judging performance. I think all Browns fans have had enough of this............" ell, yeah, it looks bad, but you don't really see what is happening, in the future this is going to translate into...blah blah blah............

It doesn't work that way Larry. You don't throw TD passes tomorrow, you don't win games next year, you don't ask that girl out next time. Life is lived in the present. Now. Today.

Here is what I know. If Garret would not have played, the outcome of that game would be no different, but perhaps someone else would have actually made some plays. You don't draft a fucker #1 so that he can make it possible for the shit guys to look good. You draft a guy to make plays, to make a difference.

Trubisky made a difference. Garrett was....yawn..................... meaningless, save for a pile on after Haden made the tackle. Kizer? You betcha.... he made a difference. He made plays. Now, you wanna critique about how he will learn, improve, etc for the future and make life easier on other guys? Sure............ I am supportive of that. BUT HE MADE PLAYS. Garret made nothing.

He is a #1 pick dude. Save this bullshit of, well it looks like he is doing nothing but really to the trained eye............

Garrett was a dud. He got handled pretty well by a nobody At OT. I am holding you to your words dude. You blabbed on about how we needed a new OL..... you got what you wanted, and as I told you all along, IT WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE because 5 men cannot block 8. The Browns 2017 OL is no better than the 2016 version....................... A fat ass is a fat ass is a fat ass.

Greg Williams................. Flugel tatood GW on his wifes ass and salivated about how these guys will be whipped up into a frenzy. The D looked no different than Hortons, maybe even worse.

Its all about the QB, then the WR, TE and RB. The rest of the players are far less crucial. Without skilled players, the OL and D will suck.

Ghoulies proposition is that after one preseason game you can tell Garrett is a dud. Sounds like a lot of marriages

Never said that. What I said was, Trubisky had the better showing. Trubisky 1 Garrett 0. Lets see if the analytics become a trend.

Never said that. What I said was, Trubisky had the better showing. Trubisky 1 Garrett 0. Lets see if the analytics become a trend.

It was a preseason first game with vanilla defenses. Wait until the bullets fly for real. Come on man!

Oh no no no no you can't get out of it that easy by saying you were on my side maybe you were then who's the other guy owes me a margarita

Your memory is failing you. YOU misinterpreted my initial statement. I have no idea- but as the founder of the Trubisky Train- it sure as hell wasn't me. Want me to do a look back for me to prove my point? Then you're going to be owing me Margaritas for my time.

Garrett was a dud. He got handled pretty well by a nobody At OT. I am holding you to your words dude. You blabbed on about how we needed a new OL..... you got what you wanted, and as I told you all along, IT WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE because 5 men cannot block 8. The Browns 2017 OL is no better than the 2016 version....................... A fat ass is a fat ass is a fat ass.

Greg Williams................. Flugel tatood GW on his wifes ass and salivated about how these guys will be whipped up into a frenzy. The D looked no different than Hortons, maybe even worse.

Its all about the QB, then the WR, TE and RB. The rest of the players are far less crucial. Without skilled players, the OL and D will suck.

Yeah- Kenny Britt stunk, and so did your favorite whipping boy Coleman.

For craps sake- did you even notice who was playing left tackle in that initial series? Hint- it wasn't Joe Thomas. It was that POS Cam "turnstile" Erving. You know- the guy us fans who said he should have been cut last year- because he's so f**king bad? Did it make a difference? It sure as hell did- got called for a holding penalty, and then tripped over his own feet. You need more than just being a tub o' lard to play o-line pal. This guy blows, and drags the quality of the line down. You can't compare Kizer to the Ostrich- because the first- and even second stringers weren't in when DeShone tossed those bombs.

If you can get a similar but maybe slightly less talent at 58 and still get a premier defensive player wouldn't that be the better deal. Now if Trubs ends up being the next Aaron Rodgers then it probably doesn't equal out. But right now I would say Garrett + Kizer >> Trubs + Kpassanon, Tanoh (the next DE taken after the 58th pick).

LOL at all the overreaction. Our board has it share of locals that want Sloter to start getting first team reps because he went 5/6 in the last few minutes of the first preseason game.

I will admit that Trubs looked much better than I thought but definitely way too early to anoint him. He definitely has arm talent, but will he have the mental ability when things speed up and everyone looks covered? For instance I noticed he made a great sideline throw to a guy tightly covered when he had a guy running wide open underneath that would have been an easy throw and netted more yards. When it counts he is gong to have to progress to find those guys and thats what tends to separate the pros from the amateurs when it counts. I am not ready to anoint any of the rookies yet.

Neither am I. I made a pretty simple statement and I'm sure it's true except that some people just want to bicker. If Mitch trubisky turns out to be a true franchise quarterback and Myles Garrett turns out to be the best at his position wouldn't we rather have the true franchise quarterback? And yes either one could fall on his ass or both. That's not the point.

As a matter of fact none of the other if if if matters.

If Mitch isn't the real deal then he's basically useless. There are a thousand backups out there.

If he actually is the real deal we fucked up. Oh well.

And most likely in three or four weeks the discussion will be moot anyway.

WSS

I love logical posts. Ghoolie can throw shit at a wall (pick his fav QB every year) and if he's right every few years or so he's a god in his mind. Paxton Lynch lol.

a lot of people talked a lot of shit about bryce petty on here as well...............

but we won't mention names.

It was a preseason first game with vanilla defenses. Wait until the bullets fly for real. Come on man!

Yeah, see, that's the thing. Excuses, so let me ask you..........During the 1st quarter of last year's first preseason game I called for Hue to be fired, and predicted 0 - 16 was very, very possible...................was that too early for me, too?

You don't get asterisks based on pre-season, or did you play against the 1st unit or second unit. The league is called the NFL....you play the game that is put in front of you and your performance is based on what you do with that opportunity. Garrett was a yawner, not a world beater. He was a yawner.

Trubisky electrified.That's allwe have to go on. The world could end tomorrow. You play as you play.

That actually was not my quote, that was a bad copy paste job on my part of somebody elses quote but I agree with it. And I was at the game and I saw the same thing, Garrett piling on at the end of a play.

<<Yeah- Kenny Britt stunk, and so did your favorite whipping boy Coleman. >>

I'll say it again. Coleman is a coward between the numbers, While his overall dropsy rate is 11%, it was close to 20% in between the numbers. He likes outside routes, and he is simply too effeminate to win that territory in the NFL. He played in a flag football league and simply is not the caliber of player who will ever amount to shit in the NFL. Horrible, horrible waste of a high pick.

<<For craps sake- did you even notice who was playing left tackle in that initial series? Hint- it wasn't Joe Thomas. It was that POS Cam "turnstile" Erving. You know- the guy us fans who said he should have been cut last year- because he's so f**king bad? Did it make a difference? It sure as hell did- got called for a holding penalty, and then tripped over his own feet. >>

Why fucking complain to me? Your wonder-turd Hue Jackson loves him.

<<You need more than just being a tub o' lard to play o-line pal.>>

I never said otherwise. What I said was, it doesn't take much skill to play OL. An OL is a dime-a-dozen talent. Teams win SBs with walk ons. Erving is shit? Okay. Does he have photos of Hue Jackson sucking penises or somthing?

<<This guy blows, and drags the quality of the line down. You can't compare Kizer to the Ostrich- because the first- and even second stringers weren't in when DeShone tossed those bombs. >>

AssOiler, please.

Archived