THE BROWNS BOARD

Haden ....RELEASED

darren15

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Yeah, but we heard the same thing about Bustin' Gilbert.

You know, how that superior Stooler coaching staff was going to "coach him up".

They gave up peanuts to find out. I said the same thing as im saying now. Zero expectations for gilbert, the same for haden. The latter has at least proven he has and or had the ability something gilbert never did. Its a change of scenery, a change of culture AND a change of scheme. 

3 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

They gave up peanuts to find out. I said the same thing as im saying now. Zero expectations for gilbert, the same for haden. The latter has at least proven he has and or had the ability something gilbert never did. Its a change of scenery, a change of culture AND a change of scheme. 

All true... also true? Zone has never been Haden's strength.

Joe Haden has recovered from his injuries that caused his "diminished skills". This makes me SICK! 

FUCKING GOD DAMNIT! 

FUCK THIS BULLSHIT- BEAN COUNTING FO- SMH!-  IT'S LOOKING TO BE WORSE THAN JOE FUCKING BANNER'S BEAN COUNTING ASS!!!!

I can't even think straight, I'm just seeing RED!!!!

Loyalty might not mean JACK SHIT to these smarty pants, but check this out- you guys up there in that FO just paid 16 MILLION mother fucking dollars for a second round draft pick. And if you think that Haden is not going to make the Browns pay for their DIS-LOYALTY... you are some truly dumb motherfuckers.

FUCK~ 

Haden was fucking HURT! What don't these dumb bitches get? Of course he's not going to produce the numbers his contract demands if he's fucking hurt@!@#####$%RT#$#$&%^#$&^%^"&*U^ #$%6i768 09

My boy Haden was going to come back strong this year. He said it himself.

He had the concussion thing 2 years ago that sidelined him, I was at that game when it happened. Then last year he had 2 groin injuries. Haden said that it would have been better to have a broken bone so that people wouldn't question his heart.

The Cleveland Browns fucked up... and just when I thought we had turned the corner. Haden has another 3 to 4 really good years ahead of him. Shouldn't have let him go... especially not to the motherfucking Steelers. They made Joe go to the darkside.

He gave it everything he had, he was injured. He's healthy now and we are fucked.

Oh, okay. Because you know right?

What sucks is this bullshit wanna be edgy FO trying to be too fucking CUTE.

You know what happens when you get too cute? You get punched in the fucking mouth!

What sucks is giving THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS our best Cornerback...... FOR FREEEEEEEEEE!!!! GOD DAMNIT! WAKE THE FUCK UP!

You get too emotionally attached to players man. It's the Browns organisation that warrants your support not the players, they come and go. 

And let's face it, signing for Pitt shows he's hardly a massive Cleveland fan... 

8 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Oh, okay. Because you know right?

No more than you know he is a stud who just has a boo boo.......... 

Have you watched this guy lately? He's the CB the other teams throw at all day. 

High price tag for a 28 year old CB who is playing average ball at best on a team that's 2-3 years away from competing. 

Dude was always overrated anyway...

29 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Joe Haden has recovered from his injuries that caused his "diminished skills". This makes me SICK! 

FUCKING GOD DAMNIT! 

FUCK THIS BULLSHIT- BEAN COUNTING FO- SMH!-  IT'S LOOKING TO BE WORSE THAN JOE FUCKING BANNER'S BEAN COUNTING ASS!!!!

Loyalty might not mean JACK SHIT to these smarty pants, but check this out- you guys up there in that FO just paid 16 MILLION mother fucking dollars for a second round draft pick. And if you think that Haden is not going to make the Browns pay for their DIS-LOYALTY... you are some truly dumb motherfuckers.

You're a fucking idiot.  The Browns have all kinds of money, they just don't want him any more.

Really? 

We just signed McCourty... and not the younger one. If Haden is too old at 28? What is McCourty?

Haden is "average"? Maybe when he's injured. Which he is not any longer. You know what Haden is, right now- Healthy and at age 28? He's an Elite Pro-Bowl type player that now has a Sashi sized chip on his shoulder... nice.

And I'm sorry but you are DEAD WRONG- The Browns will be in the Playoffs this year... well, maybe not anymore because SASHI SASHI SASHI! You slimy shitty sushi motherfucker...

2 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You're a fucking idiot.  The Browns have all kinds of money, they just don't want him any more.

Okay, you can tell yourself whatever to make yourself feel better. 

You don't fuck with Joe Thomas or Joe Haden. What the fuck? Is that too hard to understand? Joe Haden was the LEADER of our Defense. You are the fucking IDIOT> 

Yeah, because he was playing HURT- Duh!!!!

He could have not played at all! But he played HURT for US! Him playing HURT for US was better than what we would have had had he not played! Haden Hurt was still our best corner on the depth chart. Haden deserved the Money on his contract because he EARNED it! He earned the right to have a down year. HE WAS HURT!!!!! He played OUTSTANDING to get the Contract extension for the money that he got. HE EARNED IT. He earned the right to be a part of this team now that it's going to be good. 

Myles Garret makes Haden a better player. We couldn't get to the QB with Kruger and the Klan when Haden had the BAD NUMBERS. I don't know if you know this about football- BUT NO CORNER IN THE NFL can cover forever!!!! You either get to the QB or the WR is going to get OPEN. It's that simple. And because our SMART FO doesn't understand this and they let

JOE HADEN walk speaks volumes about their football awareness whereas once there was silence. I thought, these guys really know their stuff... or they are incredibly lucky reading their anal antics. Well, guess what. Their magic numbers just blew up in their collective dumb asses. They screwed the pooch. Haden was worth his salt, and let's face it with the kind of cap space we have- that's exactly what it amounted to salt.

We gave away 16 million dollars for a second rounder that will not be as good as Joe Haden is. Like I said, Haden EARNED the right to be a Brown. And we didn't honor our contract to him. He's going to make Sashi "too cute for his own good" lick his nutz. 

52 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

FUCKING GOD DAMNIT! 

In the immortal words of Jules Winfield: "Chill that fuckin' bitch out!"

PoG, do yourself a favor and burn a fattie.  

1 hour ago, Vagitron said:

Who has a better track record in the here and now? Who is poised to win? Now? If he didnt have something left the steelers wouldnt have signed him. 

But you have to ask yourself:  If he had anything left, why would the Browns....a team in need of DBs let him go?  You don't think about these things, do you.

As for the here and now...the Steelers do have those 3 players that give them that advantage over the Browns....and that's it.  3 players.

Vontese Burbicks suspension from 5 games has been reduced to 3 games.We got them week 4.What ya think Poe?                                      

1 hour ago, PoeticG said:

FUCK~ 

Just now, gumby73 said:

Vontese Burbicks suspension from 5 games has been reduced to 3 games.We got them week 4.What ya think Poe?   

I think for that game the alleged dirtiest player in the game may be timid, lest he do something else to get him suspended.  The Browns need to take advantage of that.

Archived