THE BROWNS BOARD

Cam Erving disses Browns

The Gipper

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

giphy.gif

To be fair #1... I remember there was an end-zone replay that showed Cam was stepped on (or tripped) by Mack that play...

To be fair #2... Cam did have his feet very far apart trying to anchor... not exactly as OL Coaches teach PassPro...

Not a big fan of Cam Erving but to be fair it takes a lot of rookies a while to get settled in at a position and will often have a bad year or two. Seems like the guy with shifted around and never really had much of a chance to develop at any of the offensive line positions. What I like to see any highly drafted player start and contribute right off the bat? Sure. Just seems like it takes time sometimes. But fuck him he's gone.

WSS

44 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Not a big fan of Cam Erving but to be fair it takes a lot of rookies a while to get settled in at a position and will often have a bad year or two. Seems like the guy with shifted around and never really had much of a chance to develop at any of the offensive line positions. What I like to see any highly drafted player start and contribute right off the bat? Sure. Just seems like it takes time sometimes. But fuck him he's gone.

WSS

Seems to me he settled into his natural position quite well...................................................on his back.:P

I have searched the web over & I cannot find true love:wub: But we all fell off our bar stool's in the Tavern First Half of the Ravens game at Home (I believe?). Where Cam had his 1 play of his Browns career on a crack back block on some Rat-bird? If anybody has seen it on the web, post it.. we should at-least see 1 good play out of him:P(or not)  

2 hours ago, Hempman said:

Considering the Browns history, it is not a surprise. Jimmy runs a 3rd grade organization.

Way to stay current...

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Root problem was he was overdrafted... not quite the panic pick that was Wheezy, but knowing Mack was as good as gone, Farmer tried to replace him and overreached... badly...

But yup... gone, gone, gone... me, too...

Another opportunity to see just how fucking bad the Browns organization is. I am willing to bet that the guy has an impressive season for KC. As far as talent goes, no OL has great athletic skill, probably more than Joe Thomas.

4 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Another opportunity to see just how fucking bad the Browns organization is. I am willing to bet that the guy has an impressive season for KC. As far as talent goes, no OL has great athletic skill, probably more than Joe Thomas.

This is just laughable, grade D at best trollery.

5 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Big fat drunk and stupid is no way to go thru life. And I'm not talking about Erving.

8 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Another opportunity to see just how fucking bad the Browns organization is. I am willing to bet that the guy has an impressive season for KC.

I'll take all that action you want to serve up...

8 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

What is it that you have seen out of Erving that give you the belief that he will have an impressive season for KC?  (You made the statement...now back it up)

6 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

What is it that you have seen out of Erving that give you the belief that he will have an impressive season for KC?  (You made the statement...now back it up)

About all Scam could show them is how to eat cream puffs...

On 9/6/2017 at 11:23 AM, stillmotion said:

I shall forever remember how great "Killa Cam" was 

giphy.gif

Ray Farmer,

what a genius

At least his ankles hold up.

Cam Erving will play well for KC. He has size, speed and strength. He also has a great attitude towards the team.

Cam Erving is a kid, he is like a fast, clumsy, lanky puppy who hasn't yet grown into his shell. The guy has a shit load of upside and the Browns will regret letting him go. Go ahead, laugh at him falling on his ass, and missing blocks. Just don't forget, it was Ghoolie that told you Erving will make a nice addition in KC.

Just now, Ghoolie said:

Cam Erving will play well for KC. He has size, speed and strength. He also has a great attitude towards the team.

Cam Erving is a kid, he is like a fast, clumsy, lanky puppy who hasn't yet grown into his shell. The guy has a shit load of upside and the Browns will regret letting him go. Go ahead, laugh at him falling on his ass, and missing blocks. Just don't forget, it was Ghoolie that told you Erving will make a nice addition in KC.

Passing out donuts to the rest of the bench..

25 minutes ago, nickers said:

Passing out donuts to the rest of the bench..

LMAO

55 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

20 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Puppies have shells?

And again I'll take your action on this...

On 9/6/2017 at 6:26 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

ALL PRO CENTER..........................................................at PANCAKE HOUSE.                     "DANCING BEAR"   LOLOLOLOL1:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why Ray the Farmer got fired. 

12 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Still want to tell me OL are dime a dozen? Erving wasn't worth 1-10th of a cent. 

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Still want to tell me OL are dime a dozen? Erving wasn't worth 1-10th of a cent. 

They're a dime a dozen when they play for the Browns.  But once they leave the Browns and go to a different team, they have value beyond measure.

6 minutes ago, Mark O said:

They're a dime a dozen when they play for the Browns.  But once they leave the Browns and go to a different team, they have value beyond measure.

Besides Alex Mack.....who was outstanding when he played here....can you name one player who was let go/traded by the Browns  over say the past 10 years because they just didn't cut the mustard...who went on to play extremely well elsewhere?

(by this I mean cut, let go somehow.....We have lost FAs like Mack, TJ Ward etc. so I don't mean them.)

Archived