THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you value having a "good Sunday", I urge you to turn off the game IMMEDIATELY.  I've been saying all week how bad this game would be, and I take no joy in being beyond correct.  If you are a person who gets angry watching our awful team, you should turn the game off immediately and enjoy your friends or family.  This game is so over it's not even funny.  In fact, I don't think we'll score a point.  We're so bad on offense, we literally go backwards on about half our drives.  Turn it off guys...we have less than zero chance to be competitive, let alone win.  The Ravens will be "running the clock out" in the 3rd quarter.  I wish I was wrong, I really do, but Kizer is about to either throw another pick, or we're going to fumble it.  

Oh, and our defense doesn't ever force FG's.  Notice that?  A team gets in the red zone, and it's 7 points.  Every time.  

No offensive playmakers, a rookie QB, more penalties otw, and of course turnovers.  Aint' this fun.

KIZER HAS A MIGRAINE?!  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Coleman open for A TOUCHDOWN AND HOGAN CAN'T MAKE THAT THROW?!  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Archived