THE BROWNS BOARD

Corey Coleman placed on IR

LondonBrown

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, TopDawg31 said:

What a bust of a draft 2016 was for WR, I thought for sure we would have solved the WR problem with quantity but they blew it.

You sure said it. You would think with the amount of WRs taken they would luck into one. Not the Browns. Sad part is we have an All-Pro WR but he can't play cause of some dumb out of date rules.

4 hours ago, TopDawg31 said:

So now we have two first rounders forged in a china shop.

I think you're being too kind......... they are both cast, not forged. 

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Just special Mark. I know a good hand surgeon down here Dayton way. Ghoolie may be right about this one... 

Funny how this chant of "Ghoolie may be right on this one" keeps coming up over and over.

1) Kizer is a run-first QB with a dimwit of a brain. He holds the fucking ball too long, and he WILL be injured this season.

2) Said it on draft day, Coleman is fragile, soft, too small (he plays small, not his size). He played in a touch football league, the guy is simply not NFL caliber WR material. Why the fuck you guys think this was a good pick is beyond me. The was so obviously a bad pick, only the fuck up with Garrett ranks worse.

3) Hue Jackson is going to be fired. He is a deer in the headlights. Worst Browns coach of all time.

4) The New OL is no better than the previous one. It is worse because it costs twice as much. No running game. Not one threatening WR or TE. No threat at QB. Defenses will get more and more aggressive in slaughtering this offense.

5) Garrett is shit. He has an outside move based on his youth, angularity and speed. He is not powerful, he is not clever and the worst part is, they guy is NOT a badass. He looks like the Body by Jake guy. He is a fucking Zumba instructor. Three ankle injuries and he hasn't played a single NFL game. People, are you that fucking stupid? A speed guy, playing against the fastest, strongest, and dirtiest athletes in pro sports, on ankles that splinter like toothpicks? I could see pooh-poohing ONE ankle injury...but THREE? When he comes back, it won't be for long. While he tries to protect his ankles and favors them, something else will snap. 

6) Greg Williams defense can't stop a runny nose. This guy is pure overrated shit.

At the end of the day, the Browns have had more high draft picks than any other team, and they have not drafted one, single impact playmaker. NOT ONE. Seriously, you look at the end of the day highlight films and all the other teams have playmakers, touchdown makers, game winners................and NEVER..........do you see a Browns player. THAT is the problem. If Haslam doesn't fire Sashi, DePud-duster, Hue, WIlliams and basically the entire team, he is out of his fucking mind.

Watch the Colts fuck the Browns up.

6 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Funny how this chant of "Ghoolie may be right on this one" keeps coming up over and over.

1) Kizer is a run-first QB with a dimwit of a brain. He holds the fucking ball too long, and he WILL be injured this season.

2) Said it on draft day, Coleman is fragile, soft, too small (he plays small, not his size). He played in a touch football league, the guy is simply not NFL caliber WR material. Why the fuck you guys think this was a good pick is beyond me. The was so obviously a bad pick, only the fuck up with Garrett ranks worse.

3) Hue Jackson is going to be fired. He is a deer in the headlights. Worst Browns coach of all time.

4) The New OL is no better than the previous one. It is worse because it costs twice as much. No running game. Not one threatening WR or TE. No threat at QB. Defenses will get more and more aggressive in slaughtering this offense.

5) Garrett is shit. He has an outside move based on his youth, angularity and speed. He is not powerful, he is not clever and the worst part is, they guy is NOT a badass. He looks like the Body by Jake guy. He is a fucking Zumba instructor. Three ankle injuries and he hasn't played a single NFL game. People, are you that fucking stupid? A speed guy, playing against the fastest, strongest, and dirtiest athletes in pro sports, on ankles that splinter like toothpicks? I could see pooh-poohing ONE ankle injury...but THREE? When he comes back, it won't be for long. While he tries to protect his ankles and favors them, something else will snap. 

6) Greg Williams defense can't stop a runny nose. This guy is pure overrated shit.

At the end of the day, the Browns have had more high draft picks than any other team, and they have not drafted one, single impact playmaker. NOT ONE. Seriously, you look at the end of the day highlight films and all the other teams have playmakers, touchdown makers, game winners................and NEVER..........do you see a Browns player. THAT is the problem. If Haslam doesn't fire Sashi, DePud-duster, Hue, WIlliams and basically the entire team, he is out of his fucking mind.

LALALALA... RE: Coleman, the blind squirrel finds another acorn. Get back to me when Lynch is starting, or the Bengals go 11-5.  

So? What have we got at WR?     Britt.....the Lolligagger.   Higgins....who may in fact be half decent.    Coates and Williams.   I would say that the Browns probably picked up these guys on the assurance that Coleman was likely to go down again.  Ricardo Louis?

That 3 TE lineup, yes, should be utilized with some frequency.  That could help Kizer to learn to start looking for his 2d/3rd receiver.   Putting Duke in the slot is also likely a frequent option.

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

LALALALA... RE: Coleman, the blind squirrel finds another acorn. Get back to me when Lynch is starting, or the Bengals go 11-5.  

I am not sure that this is a case of the blind squirrel finding an acorn.  It is a case of the blind squirrel being handed an acorn by another squirrel...and the blind squirrel exclaiming "look what I found".

41 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

Britt and Coates should be cut based on their effort last game. Doesn't matter who's behind them.

I agree they were both terrible, but after Higgins, there's nothing but practice squad material.

1 hour ago, Unsympathetic said:

Britt and Coates should be cut based on their effort last game. Doesn't matter who's behind them.

I would not go that far yet.   Coates just joined the team, didn't he?  How many plays has he played?   And yes, Britt needs to get his act together.

I mean....lets say he gets demoted in favor of a guy we just picked up off the street....say Jordan Leslie.  Do you think that could cause the light bulb to go on in his head...or at least act as enough of a humiliation that he will get his ire up and start playing like we think he can.   And get him to quit Lolligagging?

5 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I would not go that far yet.   Coates just joined the team, didn't he?  How many plays has he played?   And yes, Britt needs to get his act together.

I mean....lets say he gets demoted in favor of a guy we just picked up off the street....say Jordan Leslie.  Do you think that could cause the light bulb to go on in his head...or at least act as enough of a humiliation that he will get his ire up and start playing like we think he can.   And get him to quit Lolligagging?

It's very possible. or, Britt may have a burned out bulb like Josh Gordon....

6 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

It's very possible. or, Britt may have a burned out bulb like Josh Gordon....

The jury may actually still be out on Gordon.  But...they are deliberating.  But all we can say is that Britt is no Star Trek fan.  He has gone where Dwayne Bowe has gone before

1 hour ago, Unsympathetic said:

I agree, saw the "lowlights" on Twitter of these 2 lollygagging.

Give me the younger, hungry guys. If they did cut Britt, how much of a $$ hit would it be? I know they kept Bowe around for that reason.

Seems like padding on the back side of WR gloves would help here... spread out the force of any impact.

Aren't MMA gloves built that way? Just model after them with the "sticky" material WRs prefer...

WRs will be:

#1- Josh Gordon

#2- Ricardo Lewis

#3- Hollywood Higgins

#4-7-  Britt/Coates/Williams/Leslie

1 hour ago, Bob806 said:

I agree, saw the "lowlights" on Twitter of these 2 lollygagging.

Give me the younger, hungry guys. If they did cut Britt, how much of a $$ hit would it be? I know they kept Bowe around for that reason.

This is not pretty...    http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/kenny-britt-6041/

I'll let Tour decipher this, but it looks like around $10 million. We do have the cap space to make him go away- but it will be after the season is over. :( 

2 receptions for 15 yards, & a bunch of drops.... I'd say we're not getting our money's worth.  

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

This is not pretty...    http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/kenny-britt-6041/

I'll let Tour decipher this, but it looks like around $10 million. We do have the cap space to make him go away- but it will be after the season is over. :( 

2 receptions for 15 yards, & a bunch of drops.... I'd say we're not getting our money's worth.  

It's pretty simple.....he gets $17 million guaranteed.....even if we cut him tomorrow.

Which is EXACTLY what I bitched about when we signed him....and was told to stop bitchin.....he's 10 x better than Bowe....coming off his best year....Jeff Fisher is the reason he had bad numbers....his character issues are in the past.....blah blah blah.....puke.

So....if we cut him(or not).....that would be $33 million for him and asspiler.......Wow!....brilliant

On 9/18/2017 at 10:54 PM, Ghoolie said:

23 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

heh heh heh....my favorite....we pass on julio jones for 5 of the worse motherfucking players ever to play in the nfl...heheheheheheh...fucking shitstains..then later on , we give taylor gabriel away for just about free to team up with julio....see me and julio down by the school yard...hahahahahahaaaaaa...fucking moronic shitstain browns...

3 hours ago, browns52 said:

heh heh heh....my favorite....we pass on julio jones for 5 of the worse motherfucking players ever to play in the nfl...heheheheheheh...fucking shitstains..then later on , we give taylor gabriel away for just about free to team up with julio....see me and julio down by the school yard...hahahahahahaaaaaa...fucking moronic shitstain browns...

I got ripped like a Ghooliectomy when I screamed that passing on Jones was moronic. Passing on Trubisky was likewise moronic, as was Big Ben, AP, AND, even Paxton Lynch.

It isn't just the shitstain Browns, but it is the shitstain fans. Do you read this board? 90% of the fucktards here think that you can just pick up a QB, RB, WRs and TEs after you add the "important pieces"  (dime-a-dozen fatass offensive linemen.)

I got a rash on my pussy when these jackoffs drafted Core Coleslaw. Analytically speaking................the kid played in a spread offense, touch football style conference and didn't face tough DBs. He dropped 11% of his passes in college, BUT BUT BUT............ close to 20% inside the numbers. That told me right off that the kid is not tough. He surely is not physical enough to win at the outside routes that he likes.

Garrett is the other softie.

Ya gotta figure the Colts to win by 17.

17 hours ago, hoorta said:

Blind Squirrel? Ah, McFLy, as I slap your big fucking bone head...................

Black Tarkenton, Hue, Sashi, DePudduster, Garrett, the wasted OL investment, Greg WIlliams D, AND Hue Jackson.............................Dude, ALL of these pieces of shit are going to wind up making yours truly look, as always......................clairvoyant.

Archived