THE BROWNS BOARD

Some of u older dotards might not wanna watch football tom, or at least skip the anthem

Clevfan4life

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-nfl-players-considering-further-protests-following-trumps-criticism/ar-AAsolPx

so trump did the "know ur role ngr" routine and now scores of players that previously werent linked to anthem protests nor had any plans to, are gonna kneel/sit/do the macarena eyc,etc,etc

u guys might stroke urselves out if u watch tommorrow. Come monday u might have one of those perma smirks going for the rest of ur days. Sit tommorrow out boys

Yeah nobody watches football anymore, totally. Dying sport. I mean nobody goes to those web places anymore where they discuss like one team in particular, how ridiculous would that be? Like for instance a board about the browns....we'll call it something generic, like "thebrownsboard"....who would come to something like that? ☕️ Ridiculous!!!!☕️

Most divisive president in the history of the U.S. With that one statement he made himself officially the worst and mist divisive president this country has ever seen. But looked at another way, since both liberals and now conservatives are starting to hate his guts, u could say he's a real unifier. Everyone hates him

Folks, these are Entertainers . . . nothing more.

They're not going to change the course of History, they're not going to bring about World Peace, they not going to _________ (fill in the blank) . . .

They're Athletic Entertainers . . . that's it, and as far as the Browns are concerned, they haven't put much of a product on the field in the last x years.

Politics ?

Gimme a frickin' break, both Parties are as Corrupt as the day is long . . . flush 'em all and every Bureaucratic Department along with 'em.

I just wanted to watch some good ole Football, and we haven't had that from this Organization in Decades.

Don't think we're going to see that anytime soon, and as the Man said, this ain't the same game anymore, and it may well not be around too much longer thanks to the Pansies in charge.

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Yeah nobody watches football anymore, totally. Dying sport. I mean nobody goes to those web places anymore where they discuss like one team in particular, how ridiculous would that be? Like for instance a board about the browns....we'll call it something generic, like "thebrownsboard"....who would come to something like that? ☕️ Ridiculous!!!!☕️

Yes, everybody knows there’s a direct correlation between NFL viewership and posters on an internet message board.

Great logic.

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

Really? Was there one game in the afternoon slots that didnt have entire lines of players protesting? I saw one afterbthe other after the ither. Even owners got into it

Here educate yourself. . .

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/249755/nfl-players-who-protested-during-the-national-anthem-in-week-3

Fuck them. I still watch the Browns but it makes it a lot less fun knowing that they hate me so... I've also not throwing out my Barbra Streisand records.

We understand that this Devotion to freedom of speech only extends to speech that offends Christians or Patriots or conservatives. Say something that offends one of the protected groups of the left and there is hell to pay.

I also understand that if you enjoy shocking and offending everyone it probably seems cool to you.

WSS

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

The browns players hate u steve!!! You specifically west side steven. Thats what this whole thing is about fuck karpernick. Its ur rendition of the battle of lake erie that has drawn the ire of the whole team. Guys we have to kneel for the national anthem cause #fucksteveinhismouth.

A guy kneeling is already in the dick sucking position.

Archived