THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Just now, BaconHound said:

Williams hates the big play but is more than ok with 20  yard catches

so he's ok with letting them march down the field in 20 yard increments which sets up having to defend the Red Zone where they're the worst in the league. 

Sounds like a good plan.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Soju said:

when are the fans going to stop showing up to the games?  its beyond due

I want them to show up but with paper bags over their heads, banners making fun of this Sheet show and constant booing.  Ownership has been getting a pass throughout the whole thing.  God forbid one of us in here calls the team the Clowns cause all the sunshine pumpers freak out.  The Saints fans wore the Aint's Shirts to voice their displeasure.

2 minutes ago, Soju said:

so he's ok with letting them march down the field in 20 yard increments which sets up having to defend the Red Zone where they're the worst in the league. 

Sounds like a good plan.

That I believe is his protection, against the big play.  Not saying I agree with it.  Kinda like a 60 minute prevent D

I want them to show up but with paper bags over their heads, banners making fun of this Sheet show and constant booing.  Ownership has been getting a pass throughout the whole thing.  God forbid one of us in here calls the team the Clowns cause all the sunshine pumpers freak out.  The Saints fans wore the Aint's Shirts to voice their displeasure.

Haven't they been doing that? Not all, of course...

Just now, Orion said:

What happened on Keizer's INT.  - I can't see the game here in New England  (but I just saw Fozzy Whitaker score a TD for the Panthers)

Kenny Britt, after making a really nice catch a play or two before, remembered that he is Kenny Britt and literally let the ball go through his hands, off his chest, and into a Bengals player's hands. Good. Times.

1 minute ago, Orion said:

What happened on Keizer's INT.  - I can't see the game here in New England  (but I just saw Fozzy Whitaker score a TD for the Panthers)

The ball deflected of Kenny britts chest and they intercepted.....it was his second drop....along with a false start.....he's hot today

The 3rd down throw to Britt was good.  Problem is he's really good or horrible 

if he showed consistent accuracy it wouldn't be a problem.  He can't not be accurate AND have bum receivers.

5 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

If you wore a Cleveland Clowns shirt to the stadium you'd probably get beat up

I guess I was remembering the guy at :54 of this old video:

Plus there was that one video with the Arms of the Angel song that also had similar small protests.

Archived