THE BROWNS BOARD

Cleveland Browns - Back from the Dead

PoeticG

1 hour ago, Unsympathetic said:

ESPN.. ouch.

"To say this team is a mess understates the mess.  This team has collapsed, and it has collapsed in itself with a new system that was supposed to be innovative that instead has become insulting. "

That can't be our Browns can it? :o

1 hour ago, Unsympathetic said:

ESPN.. ouch.

"To say this team is a mess understates the mess.  This team has collapsed, and it has collapsed in itself with a new system that was supposed to be innovative that instead has become insulting. "

S h i t,  gotta just Trust The Process..........

8 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

ESPN.. ouch.

We have a beautiful messter piece. Sashimi, just have the DePudster giving you bad data.

We're not beating anybody with our offensive weapons. Hogan played absolutely terrible yesterday but I also saw people not getting open. Our WRs just aren't NFL caliber, and it's killing us. The one injury we just couldn't have was Corey Coleman. Since Britt mailed it in, we had nothing Corey. He went down, and that was that. And Corey isn't anything special but at least he can get OPEN. 

And honestly, I'm not sure it really matters at this point because even if our guys got open, we don't have a QB on the roster who can accurately deliver the ball anyways. Kizer getting benched is going to have one of two effects. He's either going to use it as a motivator and get better, or he's going to be hesitant and suck worse. The smart money is suck worse because he still doesn't have jack to throw to. 

Watching live I saw receivers open... often. Not every play, but often. HOU sat in a zone most of the day. WRs found holes.

I really need someone to tell me about Hogan's "strong arm" again, because I clearly missed it.

My seat had a perfect angle behind the out throw that was broken up to end our first possession. Miracle it was not picked.There was zero zip on the ball. My comment was, "this is going to be long day." I had no idea...

Then we turned from velocity to distance... any pass in the 50-yd range was woefully off target including one where the WR was 5 yd clear of the DB... and the ball landed at least that far OB.

I was shocked Hogan was not pulled at the half.

Tour, then you'll be even more shocked when Hogan lights up the Titans on Sunday. 

Give the kid a break. Hue said himself that Hogan has plenty of arm strength to get the job done. I'll take his word over yours. 

Kizer can throw a fastball, about 4 mph faster than Hogan... but it's into the dirt. Get over it and give Kevin a chance.

Enjoy your world, Po... as long as you can.

I could give a flying fukc whose word you take. I'll believe my eyes... 4 mph my A$$.

And fukc this autocorrect BULLSH!T...

1 hour ago, PoeticG said:

Tour, then you'll be even more shocked when Hogan lights up the Titans on Sunday. 

Give the kid a break. Hue said himself that Hogan has plenty of arm strength to get the job done. I'll take his word over yours. 

Kizer can throw a fastball, about 4 mph faster than Hogan... but it's into the dirt. Get over it and give Kevin a chance.

What do PoG and a Mule NOT have in common?

It ltakes a 2x4 across the skull to get through to a Mule......and clearly in PoG's case, even that doesn't work

1 hour ago, PoeticG said:

I was there too PO, excessive wine consumption may cloud my judgement until I look at the tape, but I remember that play. All Hogan had to do was get the ball in the same area code & it was a TD.

i see BAD suckage on both sides of the ball. now i'm only watching highlights of the game (which are not many but does like every receiver on each team we've played for (once they get past the Dline) run through our middle and back end as if the dude is some greek got of speed? and then when they get past them everyone pulls/gives up and let's the dude waltz into the endzone?

wow......so flippin sorry.

saw this coming from miles away 3 years ago. here's your nice platter of Sheet. 'welcome to CB Airways!'

Archived