THE BROWNS BOARD

2018 Draft

darren15

Browns will be picking first in Dallas....being held at the AT&T stadium ......will Jerry remove any fan taking a knee to pick up his dropped phone

1 hour ago, darren15 said:

Browns will be picking first in Dallas....being held at the AT&T stadium ......will Jerry remove any fan taking a knee to pick up his dropped phone

Has that been decided?   Boy, the league really sucks on his knob, don't they.  That Stadium can get a Super Bowl.  Put the draft in places that don't generally get SBs......like Chicago, and Philly where they have had the last ones.  And maybe Green Bay,  Boston, and yes, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Cincinnati.

Saquon Barkley

Dude. Way better than Trent Richardson! AHA!

We need to develop the talent we have, we are a young team, if we continue to take 10+ players every year we will remain a young and developing team forever, a perpetual farm team. Continue to amass picks but to do so in a way that we use those picks to take impact players, highlighting what we've already installed. 

We have some good pieces but we need A stud at QB, A stud at RB and a stud at WR to build around. "I" think that we could have at least the QB and WR covered. Hogan and Gordon could be those guys. A lot has to happen between now and the draft, but there is still a lot of time for those things to take place. 

Saquon Barkley, there's even a shoutout to the dawgpound in his last name. This Bark's(Barkley) bite is worse than his bark(Barkevious). Woah, just Shmucked myself up right there! lol.

But yeah, run Hogan at QB. Gordon, Coleman and go resign Pryor in FA. Pick Barkley in the draft, Shmuck it use the first overall and trade up from the Texans pick with the 10's of picks we have, and you'll have a nice offense that can make some noise. Add in a defense in the second year in Williams system, develop these players another year. A healthy Garret, a veteran Shelton and Ogbah and Nassib. Shoot, can't wait!

35 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

But....but.....dreams are based on expectedly good outcomes. If i daid my dream is brandon weedon tomcome out of retirement for a feel good cleveland revival.......i mean........what would u guys say to that?

The same thing we say to POG - what is your malfunction?

11 hours ago, darren15 said:

Ah.....are.you sure? I believe with even records botj tje Giants and 49ers would pick first and second.

5 hours ago, Marc1971 said:

So far he's more the second coming of Ryan Leaf.

Just on the field though. He does have a good attitude, and at least he's trying. Improvement on the field remains to be seen.

17 hours ago, PoeticG said:

We have some good pieces but we need A stud at QB, A stud at RB and a stud at WR to build around. "I" think that we could have at least the QB and WR covered. Hogan and Gordon could be those guys. A lot has to happen between now and the draft, but there is still a lot of time for those things to take place.

Are you freaking high?  Kevin Hogan is terrible and no team can reasonably start his sorry butt at qb for any period of time and expect to be decent.

Archived