THE BROWNS BOARD

Myles Garrett placed in concussion protocol

DieHardBrownsFan

The Garrett concussion just sent me over the edge of all possible reason. I now have next to nothing to watch this weekend. I would say I'm interested in seeing Kizer develop, but that would be a laughable joke. Now that we're playing a dominant defense without Joe Thomas, Kizer will get his butt blown apart early and often. It's going to be an utter disaster. We are literally going to lose by 20+ points, and it's going to feel even worse because we're not going to have an offensive touchdown...again. Get ready for a day of 3rd and long, and utter futility. 

The good news, if there is any, is that we have a bye week afterwards and Garrett likely will be available on 11/12. Any word on Coleman's return? 

Last I read there is still a chance he plays in London. From the article:

"Garrett was a non-participant in Wednesday’s practice; the team leaves late in the day on Thursday and it’s unknown if Garrett will make the trip though he is medically cleared to travel."

https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2017/10/26/16545084/defensive-end-myles-garrett-in-concussion-protocol-week-8-status-unknown

Jesus christ shut it down u nancy's. The organization is going into protect mode. They've seen now what myles is capable of and want to preserve him. They coyldnt say it was the ankle cause he wasnt limping on sunday. So "concussed" it is. 

Its not like it maters anyway. Our other pass rushers are such garbage...teams just double garrett like wevsawvagainst the titans. Amazing they needed to send help to lewans inside shoulder against a rookie with a still dodgy ankle. The tape doesnt lie, the kid is crazy strong and explosive already

11 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Jesus christ shut it down u nancy's. The organization is going into protect mode. They've seen now what myles is capable of and want to preserve him. They coyldnt say it was the ankle cause he wasnt limping on sunday. So "concussed" it is. 

Its not like it maters anyway. Our other pass rushers are such garbage...teams just double garrett like wevsawvagainst the titans. Amazing they needed to send help to lewans inside shoulder against a rookie with a still dodgy ankle. The tape doesnt lie, the kid is crazy strong and explosive already

So was Trent Richardson.

WSS

11 hours ago, SD_Tom said:

It's a concussion.  Sheet happens.  

I doubt we'll see him in  Vegas wearing a bad disguise and using the name Billy... That's a plus

I'll buy the other poster's take it's really his ankle. And sheeezzze, you wake up with a headache, and now it's a concussion? Bet old Johnny Boy would have been in permanent concussion protocol...  :)   

20 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I never saw him get hit in the head.  It's his china ankle.  Wasted pick.

Wayy too early to say that he's a wasted pick DH. If he doesn't play Sunday, Gives him a full two weeks of rest with the bye coming up. I doubt him playing or not against the Vikes will have much influence on the final game outcome. 

He's gettin shut down for the year, bank on it. Its turtle time for el numero uno draft pick. Cant say i disagree. He shiwed in a couple games why he was the #1 pick. He diesnt need to orove his skillset he's alteady the most skilled pass rusher we've had since 99. His durability is the only question and thats why its shut diwn time. They're giving him a head start on his offseason rehabbing so he'll be 100% for TC

27 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Wayy too early to say that he's a wasted pick DH. If he doesn't play Sunday, Gives him a full two weeks of rest with the bye coming up. I doubt him playing or not against the Vikes will have much influence on the final game outcome. 

BINGO............... DING DING DING.......................... WE HAVE A WINNER..........................................

I have told you all along,  it doesn't make a difference one way or another if Garrett plays. He is insignificant. A totally uselss waste of a #1 #1 draft pick. But hey, it could have been much worse. Just be glad we didn't take Watson, Trubisky, or before them, Wentz and Goff. That would really suck. I am really impressed with two-tackle Texas.

9 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

He's gettin shut down for the year, bank on it. Its turtle time for el numero uno draft pick. Cant say i disagree. He shiwed in a couple games why he was the #1 pick. He diesnt need to orove his skillset he's alteady the most skilled pass rusher we've had since 99. His durability is the only question and thats why its shut diwn time. They're giving him a head start on his offseason rehabbing so he'll be 100% for TC

He hasn't shown schidt. This guy blows more than an intenr in Bill Clinton's office.

3 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

BINGO............... DING DING DING.......................... WE HAVE A WINNER..........................................

I have told you all along,  it doesn't make a difference one way or another if Garrett plays. He is insignificant. A totally uselss waste of a #1 #1 draft pick. But hey, it could have been much worse. Just be glad we didn't take Watson, Trubisky, or before them, Wentz and Goff. That would really suck. I am really impressed with two-tackle Texas.

:) Let me clarify that Tom. It doesn't make any difference this year . Like who cares how many we lose? 0-16, here we come. With Joe Thomas out too, we'll see soon enough if having a guy like Joe @ LT makes much of a difference. Maybe one of the Vikes DL can put Deshone out of his misery this year. 

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

:) Let me clarify that Tom. It doesn't make any difference this year . Like who cares how many we lose? 0-16, here we come. With Joe Thomas out too, we'll see soon enough if having a guy like Joe @ LT makes much of a difference. Maybe one of the Vikes DL can put Deshone out of his misery this year. 

Mark it here pimple nuts, Deshone Kizer will have the best game of his career, and you will see just how unimportant, AND ineffective one-dimensional Joe Thomas is.

Archived