THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

44 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

I'm sure folks have seen this floating around.

First question I have, is how did people know when & where she was going to be ?

Few observations.

* This is a U.S. Senator

* This is a Presidential Candidate

* Why is she flying Commercial ?

* Where is her Security ?

* She has to tote her own stuff around, and wear a goofy Backpack ?

Seems legit.

There's another video of Schiff being questioned at an Airport in S.C.

* No Security

* No Staff

* Toting his own stuff

I'm aware of another, same situation and circumstances.

All routine stuff huh ?

They don't provide secret service protection this early in the process.

The Secret Service DOES NOT determine who qualifies for protection, nor is the Secret Service empowered to independently initiate candidate protection.

Under 18 U.S.C.' 3056(a)(7), "[m]ajor Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates," as identified by the Secretary of Homeland Security, are eligible for Secret Service protection.

Title 18 U.S.C.' 3056(a)(7) authorizes the U.S. Secret Service to provide protection for major presidential and vice presidential candidates:

• Protection is authorized by the DHS Secretary after consultation with the Congressional Advisory Committee
  • The Congressional Advisory Committee includes: Speaker of the House, House Minority Leader, Senate Majority Leader, Senate Minority Leader, and one additional member selected by the others

Criteria have been established to assist the DHS Secretary and the advisory committee in their decision making (as of 2017). Candidates must:

When determining whether a candidate for the Office of President or Vice President of the United States qualifies as a major candidate, the Secretary has broad discretion and may consider a variety of factors. These factors include, but are not limited to:

1. Whether the candidate has publicly announced his or her candidacy and has filed the appropriate documentation with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) and is in compliance with the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971, as amended, and related laws;
  2. Whether the candidate is actively campaigning on a national basis for the office for which his or her candidacy has been announced, as demonstrated by operating a national campaign apparatus, regularly appearing at public events in multiple states, producing and publishing campaign advertisements, and other similar indicia of a campaign;
  3. A threat assessment conducted by the Secret Service of general or specific threats directed towards the candidate. (for these purposes, “threats” should be defined as explicit threats of bodily harm to the candidate or indications of inappropriate behavior towards the candidate suggesting potential bodily harm);
  4. Whether, during and within an active and competitive major party primary, the most recent average of established national polls, as reflected by the Real Clear Politics National Average or similar mechanism, the candidate is polling at 15% or more for 30 consecutive days;
  5. Whether the candidate is the formal or de facto nominee of a major party for President or Vice President;
  6. Whether the candidate is an independent or third party candidate for President polling at 20% or more of the Real Clear Politics National Average for 30 consecutive days;
  7. Whether the candidate is the Vice Presidential running mate of the above independent or third party candidate

Title 18 U.S.C.' 3056(a)(7) states that the U.S. Secret Service is also authorized to protect spouses of major Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates, as identified by the DHS Secretary, within 120 days of the general Presidential election. Some candidates have received protection earlier in the campaign pursuant to Presidential memoranda.

• Who receives protection?

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

They don't provide secret service protection this early in the process.

The Secret Service DOES NOT determine who qualifies for protection, nor is the Secret Service empowered to independently initiate candidate protection.

Under 18 U.S.C.' 3056(a)(7), "[m]ajor Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates," as identified by the Secretary of Homeland Security, are eligible for Secret Service protection.

Title 18 U.S.C.' 3056(a)(7) authorizes the U.S. Secret Service to provide protection for major presidential and vice presidential candidates:

• Protection is authorized by the DHS Secretary after consultation with the Congressional Advisory Committee
  • The Congressional Advisory Committee includes: Speaker of the House, House Minority Leader, Senate Majority Leader, Senate Minority Leader, and one additional member selected by the others

Criteria have been established to assist the DHS Secretary and the advisory committee in their decision making (as of 2017). Candidates must:

When determining whether a candidate for the Office of President or Vice President of the United States qualifies as a major candidate, the Secretary has broad discretion and may consider a variety of factors. These factors include, but are not limited to:

1. Whether the candidate has publicly announced his or her candidacy and has filed the appropriate documentation with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) and is in compliance with the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971, as amended, and related laws;
  2. Whether the candidate is actively campaigning on a national basis for the office for which his or her candidacy has been announced, as demonstrated by operating a national campaign apparatus, regularly appearing at public events in multiple states, producing and publishing campaign advertisements, and other similar indicia of a campaign;
  3. A threat assessment conducted by the Secret Service of general or specific threats directed towards the candidate. (for these purposes, “threats” should be defined as explicit threats of bodily harm to the candidate or indications of inappropriate behavior towards the candidate suggesting potential bodily harm);
  4. Whether, during and within an active and competitive major party primary, the most recent average of established national polls, as reflected by the Real Clear Politics National Average or similar mechanism, the candidate is polling at 15% or more for 30 consecutive days;
  5. Whether the candidate is the formal or de facto nominee of a major party for President or Vice President;
  6. Whether the candidate is an independent or third party candidate for President polling at 20% or more of the Real Clear Politics National Average for 30 consecutive days;
  7. Whether the candidate is the Vice Presidential running mate of the above independent or third party candidate

Title 18 U.S.C.' 3056(a)(7) states that the U.S. Secret Service is also authorized to protect spouses of major Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates, as identified by the DHS Secretary, within 120 days of the general Presidential election. Some candidates have received protection earlier in the campaign pursuant to Presidential memoranda.

• Who receives protection?

Good research.

I meant private Security/Body Guards - their Staff budget is nearly $1M, you'd think there would be something along those lines accounting for that.

There's no way we're going to provide SS to every member of Congress.

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Mitt Romney never knew how to win. He is a pompous “ass” who has been fighting me from the beginning, except when he begged me for my endorsement for his Senate run (I gave it to him), and when he begged me to be Secretary of State (I didn’t give it to him). He is so bad for R’s!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

So Crooked Hillary Clinton can delete and acid wash 33,000 emails AFTER getting a Subpoena from the United States Congress, but I can’t make one totally appropriate telephone call to the President of Ukraine? Witch Hunt!

• Upvote 1

Saw this Friday morning and have been sitting on it all weekend because I really didn't want to post this one.

Still looking for answers.

image.thumb.png.c4f94215de912148c797922413e67038.png

https://www.marines.mil/News/Messages/Messages-Display/Article/1979422/manpower-guidance-for-activation-and-deactivation-of-reserve-component-rc-marin

No, Troops are not deployed.

Lots of confusing stories on this one, can't say I like some of them.

Applies to all Military Branches though.

FWIW.

image.png.b84075817685f34caced72c92b4048e0.png

image.png.a6071a2d1602df05d9dad63c45225518.png

Not one I wanted to post, but something had to do, as I'm seeing this in multiple places.

Latest I've heard on this is some where told to "Stand Down", and others have not, depends on Skill set.

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Saw this Friday morning and have been sitting on it all weekend because I really didn't want to post this one.

Still looking for answers.

image.thumb.png.c4f94215de912148c797922413e67038.png

https://www.marines.mil/News/Messages/Messages-Display/Article/1979422/manpower-guidance-for-activation-and-deactivation-of-reserve-component-rc-marin

No, Troops are not deployed.

Lots of confusing stories on this one, can't say I like some of them.

Applies to all Military Branches though.

FWIW.

image.png.b84075817685f34caced72c92b4048e0.png

image.png.a6071a2d1602df05d9dad63c45225518.png

Not one I wanted to post, but something had to do, as I'm seeing this in multiple places.

Latest I've heard on this is some where told to "Stand Down", and others have not, depends on Skill set.

You didn't post it because none of your conspiracy buddies could tell you what it means - because, you yourself  have zero fucking clue what it means.    Also, found the forum you pulled it off of and you had one response to it immediately stating it isn't what you and many others are making it to be.  Going into a spot of detail too.   While you keep telling people here about the "big thing" that is coming which never does....   The shit you post is ignorant and does nothing but draw in the mentally ill and gullible such as yourself.

You work at game stop, you live in ya mommas basement, and not only are you not military or even retired, you clearly have not one single devildog friend.   

I know some 3rd battalion boys that will be in Cleveland this weekend for a memorial. If you want to go buy them some shots, they'll explain how Retarded you are, Mr. Q.

27 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

You didn't post it because none of your conspiracy buddies could tell you what it means - because, you yourself  have zero fucking clue what it means.    Also, found the forum you pulled it off of and you had one response to it immediately stating it isn't what you and many others are making it to be.  Going into a spot of detail too.   While you keep telling people here about the "big thing" that is coming which never does....   The shit you post is ignorant and does nothing but draw in the mentally ill and gullible such as yourself.

You work at game stop, you live in ya mommas basement, and not only are you not military or even retired, you clearly have not one single devildog friend.   

I know some 3rd battalion boys that will be in Cleveland this weekend for a memorial. If you want to go buy them some shots, they'll explain how Retarded you are, Mr. Q.

What a dic 

did you miss the part where you don’t need to click on this if you were triggered so easily?

8 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Shoot the damn Messenger - that works, right ?

Exactly the reason I didn't want too post it.

Ex Military, never said Retired, and not a Marine.

If your Bud's have friends in the Reserves, have them touch base to see if they're aware of anything - Higher the Rank, the better.

Serious on this.

This is going to be a long one.

So, we have :

image.png.d6c991db152145d93f57fe881d5841c8.png

And

image.png.b6a37ef9a481da1eefecd8de27e4e98c.png

https://www.waynedupree.com/john-kerry-state-department-ukraine/

And this

image.thumb.png.663621de87221fd5a426f23398eb5644.png

https://www.dailywire.com/news/bombshell-audio-email-evidence-shows-dnc-colluded-with-ukraine-to-boost-hillary-by-harming-trump-report-says

The above just as a warm up, and there is quite a bit more just on this.

We have Congress attempting to Impeach POTUS with Zero grounds to do so.

Most folk would call that a Coup (and have).

Coup = Treason.

Penalty for Treason =   .   .   .  

You are witnessing these Lunatics losing their Minds because they know (more than you or I) what POTUS / DOJ / etc have on them.

They are literally fighting for their lives.

Do you think they're just going to sit down and say "yea, you got me, I did it" ?

They have already committed Treason, they will stop at nothing, what do they have to lose.

Sources ?

No, not from a Forum, my research is a little bit better than that on something like this.

Here, let's start with this one - Retired Marine Major.

The Major mentions Oct 19, I've heard elsewhere by Veteran's Day.

Don't put stock in any dates, it'll happen when it happens (if it happens) - they're not going to Telegraph moves to the Enemy.

Here's another one from a Reporter (Ex FBI).

image.png.326d862afe5fdd01d74b7f234221e957.png

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/breaking-news-united-states-military-receives-order-on-deployment-within-usa-to-assist-civil-authorities

Here's one with Navy Intel connections reporting on this (pretty much covered in first 5 - 6 minutes) :

Here's another Report (has several on this - here is the latest) :

Another one, I haven't even had time to get to :

image.png.dd446d3dabf166ecc776001a0fa9bd0f.png

https://www.newswars.com/exclusive-trump-activates-u-s-marine-reserves-for-emergency-within-the-united-states-to-stop-illegal-coup/

Yea, new 8chan coming soon, and highly likely Q as well.

Personally I expect some 8chan preloaded surprise - with all that's going on and converging right now it would make sense.

Just a tad more than a Forum thread.

Yea, lot of $#!+, and there's more out there - more than enough to justify posting about it.

Lot of other stuff going on, haven't had time to look beyond this.

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Hey you have to admit this thread is taking on a life of its own and it is localized. 

👍

WSS

Yea, started this as the Mueller Train wasn't going anywhere, then Q showed up and put me on a different path.

image.png.ab81078a5536381e423e76900b646758.png

image.png.4fca095bbff79b15ddff87d39dc9ea0a.png

image.png.f45e013f8832d1151875cdf3a7f9d524.png

There was actually a flash alert yesterday about her making an announcement at 20:00 EST.

I really expected to see her enter the race, but so far not yet.

Don't be surprised if it happens, I'm not sure if Biden can hold out that long - he's the Sacrificial Lamb right now.

14 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.ab81078a5536381e423e76900b646758.png

image.png.4fca095bbff79b15ddff87d39dc9ea0a.png

image.png.f45e013f8832d1151875cdf3a7f9d524.png

There was actually a flash alert yesterday about her making an announcement at 20:00 EST.

I really expected to see her enter the race, but so far not yet.

Don't be surprised if it happens, I'm not sure if Biden can hold out that long - he's the Sacrificial Lamb right now.

Our country looks like a bunch of immature school children.  It is absoultely pathetic.