THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

Yep, Drain the Swamp and Install the Sewer. Even the WSJ is starting to get wise to trumpy & associates. Took 'em long enough.  One of the two interviewees is from the WSJ.  

And spare me the usual MSNCB shit. The Blaze gets top billing throughout every day here.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yep, Drain the Swamp and Install the Sewer. Even the WSJ is starting to get wise to trumpy & associates. Took 'em long enough.  One of the two interviewees is from the WSJ.  

And spare me the usual MSNCB shit. The Blaze gets top billing throughout every day here.

🤣

How can people watch these Used Car Salesmen ?

First let's address the spin.

image.thumb.png.af6952ab9c0d80bbf29d1b61cc01923c.png

Just as a refresher (not exact post I wanted, but results same) :

image.png.58155af1bec56308d412745f57a8ed02.png

Or are you saying the Left has a different set of Laws & Punishments ?

Rudy's no Saint, though he's changed his ways from earlier days.

Good example of "don't pick favorites" in this Show as I mentioned several days back.

We could also be watching another Case of this :

image.png.46e3c1133104b9fa304edd660dd1d6df.png

In trying to take down POTUS or others, they are actually digging up dirt on their own Players and exposing them.

As for the MSM stuff - doesn't really matter, they're all Liars.

I can't stand to watch any of them doling out their BS.

I'll catch a few clips of a handful from FOX, but I can't even watch that Network anymore (Disney is their new Master, and Disney is corrupt as fck).

Tex, how many times you gonna let them walk you out to that Ledge ?

They've done it countless time too varying degrees and it's either crash and burn or "hey look, a Squirrel !".

Impeachment.

Don't fall for it, it's going to hurt bad.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

But Tex hates Trump so anything and everything is Trumps fault.😂

Yea, TDS is a challenge and not easily overcome.

I understand where he's (and others) are at   .   .   .  

Not saying they need to love the POTUS, but put away the TDS and watch.

If things go as I expect them too (going to be awhile), their Tune is going to change - much easier go from Neutral to Drive vs Reverse to Drive.

Ah, so is this the method to CA's madness the last couple days ?

image.png.8a831aa85546609b77d7697d1b935cfc.png

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-expands-gun-seizure-law

FWIW - I have heard that Civilian Militias are on high alert - with BS like this going on I can see why.

Also got a little more intel on the BLM (Bureau of Land Management and the Bundy Ranch standoff).

Have posted on this before long ago, but have a bit more detail now.

Yes, the lands held by these Ranchers had Uranium, which Rosatom (aka Uranium One) was looking to grab, but there is much more to the picture coming out now.

Word is the Russian Nukes Half Life situation was at a point that their Nukes were nearly duds.

Hildebeast in her great wisdom and greed had set up the deal to replenish the Russian Uranium supply by selling them 20% or our Uranium.

Thing is, the quality of Uranium on these (400+) Ranches is the highest anywhere in the World.

Oh, they also have Gold, Platinum, Diamonds, and Rare Earths materials on these lands as well.

Good times, aye ?

More CA.

image.thumb.png.a9b60571f4bb4f12252f94dab162a31d.png

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/dark-shops-spotty-phones-rotting-224608892.html

image.png.84bd360b77ea5be0d2213d745fc9eb1f.png

From behind the scenes as is has been, out into the Public as we are now seeing.

The Marine (other Forces) was just a heads up notification for those people to be ready.

Rumors are some are being called for Training to support LEO, not terribly a big deal, but a possible warning shot to the DS, which looks too be razing CA.

You would think some sort of action would be taken to resolve this, but it may be being used as an example of the ultimate DS plans (look too Venezuela).

In this day and age, too see such a failure in services   .   .   .   Third World might be a compliment.

I've seen reports of over a Million in the dark.

Seriously, WTH is going on in CA ?

9 hours ago, JAFBF said:

More CA.

image.thumb.png.a9b60571f4bb4f12252f94dab162a31d.png

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/dark-shops-spotty-phones-rotting-224608892.html

image.png.84bd360b77ea5be0d2213d745fc9eb1f.png

From behind the scenes as is has been, out into the Public as we are now seeing.

The Marine (other Forces) was just a heads up notification for those people to be ready.

Rumors are some are being called for Training to support LEO, not terribly a big deal, but a possible warning shot to the DS, which looks too be razing CA.

You would think some sort of action would be taken to resolve this, but it may be being used as an example of the ultimate DS plans (look too Venezuela).

In this day and age, too see such a failure in services   .   .   .   Third World might be a compliment.

I've seen reports of over a Million in the dark.

Seriously, WTH is going on in CA ?

Simple explanation.  Last years there was a huge fire that killed hundreds and destroyed many homes because a power line caused the fire.  They are taking premptive measures to try and prevent that from happening again.  They are being sued by the people from last years fire.

• Thanks 1

On 10/12/2019 at 5:50 AM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Simple explanation.  Last years there was a huge fire that killed hundreds and destroyed many homes because a power line caused the fire.  They are taking premptive measures to try and prevent that from happening again.  They are being sued by the people from last years fire.

Yea, could be.

I guess Electricity is a new thing to CA, they sure don't seem too know how to handle it.

They had great timing though, shortly after the power went out they had five different fires kick off.

Even caught the Sewers on fire :

On 10/12/2019 at 3:09 PM, FairHooker11 said:

need help with some acronyms - 

LEO

SA

DS

?

LEO - Law Enforcement Officer/Officials

SA - Saudi Arabia

DS - Deep State

October/November 2017 the Saudi's had a huge purge of corruption in their Government as the King prepared to step and the Prince taking over.

Lot of very wealthy people were rounded up, many were executed, Saudi Justice being what it is.

image.thumb.png.dd299cb86202326361267facfc7f6b1a.png

Alwaleed bin Talal (along with Bill Gates) also happens to own the top floors of Mandalay Bay (Las Vegas shooting).

I believe the only reason he is still alive is that he signed over most, if not all his major holdings.

There's probably a lot more about it on here somewhere.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Yea, could be.

I guess Electricity is a new thing to CA, they sure don't seem too know how to handle it.

They had great timing though, shortly after the power went out they had five different fires kick off.

Even caught the Sewers on fire :

Probably Hillary and bill breaking wind.