THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

Just now, calfoxwc said:

how can we talk about anything ? you change subjects faster than a roadrunner.tenor.gif?itemid=11203782

I know.

I've got TMI coming in.

At this point I'm trying to group subjects together as best as I can, and posting things that are most likely being ignored by MSM.

Like I said, right now I'm drinking from a Fire Hose, just too much coming in, I'm dropping quite a few of the lower importance items as best as I can determine.

No real solution, but maybe one of the next couple posts will highlight it a bit (all I've planned so far).

you could try making the important things a singular thread. Then we could talk about them........ The current deep state stuff is one small blockbuster after another.

Just wait til the IR report shows up this Dec 9

image.png.2e815d1767d50110c8f60e0f3e7c9ddf.png

image.png.b0d6b1f6b4d7becfb5d362d965c3da2f.png

This is fact.

Ya'll have seen the things posted here over the past couple years by myself and others - these things are not normal.

The stuff that is going on and is coming out is absolutely Historical on a scale I never expected when I started this.

We are in the second active Coup (Mueller) of this Administration, and it's not over yet.

This is something you would expect too see in some Third World Country, not the most advanced Nation in the World.

We're living tremendous History right now, it may even be more than what even I realize.

Just an amazing time to be alive.

5 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

you could try making the important things a singular thread. Then we could talk about them........ The current deep state stuff is one small blockbuster after another.

Just wait til the IR report shows up this Dec 9

Cal, I go through so much info in day you wouldn't believe it.

If you see something here you think is worth grabbing and making a thread out of - go for it, I don't have a problem with it.

I'm pretty good at digging stuff up, but the time invested in that doesn't leave me much time to follow up on a lot of other things.

Ex. - I read other threads, but if I comment on them I rarely have time to follow up unless I'm tagged/quoted.

There's just too much stuff out, and it's only going to get worse - things are really cranking up.

I've been getting a few hints today that the much anticipated IG report is going to be underwhelming and I am concerned that might be the case. The big story that has been leaked out so far has been about the one FBI lawyer who altered a FISA report document. That is big news but my gut feeling is there won't be anything about the big fish like Comey, Rosenstein and others who signed on to those FISA warrants using the Steele dossier they knew was bogus. We'll see here in a few weeks when the IG report finally is released but I worry it is not going to be the great bombshell report we are hoping for. I hope I am wrong.

The Durham investigation may take down some of the big players but I am skeptical we will see that with the Horowitz IG report.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I've been getting a few hints today that the IG report is going to be underwhelming and I am concerned that might be the case. The big story that has been leaked out so far has been about the one FBI lawyer who altered a FISA report document. That is big news but my gut feeling is there won't be anything about the big fish like Comey, Rosenstein and others who signed on to those FISA warrants using the Steele dossier they knew was bogus. We'll see here in a few weeks when the IG report finally is released but I worry it is not going to be the great bombshell report we are hoping for. I hope I am wrong.

The Durham investigation may take down some of the big players but I am skeptical we will see that with the Horowitz IG report.

I will confess that I am leery of this myself (too much hype), but what I'm hearing is that there are big fish in this.

Not Indictments (yet), but referral for the FBI/DOJ to investigate for Indictments - the OIG doesn't have Indictment authority, they can only refer.

From last night (didn't post),  this may put a better light on things (mainly first clip) :

Durham and Huber have the Indictment power.

Remember those two mysterious 747 loads of documents that were transferred from Little Rock AR to DC in Aug 2018, only to show up in disposition before Congress in Dec 2018 ?

That is still in motion, but that is not the point.

The point is, is that that investigation (CF docs) was done by Private Investigators (hired by POTUS ?).

How many more of these stealth investigations are going on, and what are they looking into ?

We're only seeing the waves, and even though they are showing a lot, the whole Ocean is below, and we don't really know what else is going on (hints are a lot).

Naively, my initial timeline had all this happening in 2018, but I have since adjusted that too roughly 2022, depending on how the Elections pan out.

See, I'm expecting some Constitutional Amendments to address some of the BS we've had crammed down our Throats the past several decades.

We're going to need a Super MAGA Majority too get this done (don't forget Judicial realignment) in the Spirit the Founders intended.

It may take one or two Election cycles too get to that point.

If we hit in 2020 (RINO expulsion included), then we may be off to the Races, otherwise it may take yet another Election (Midterm 2022).

One more item that I expect and have caught flak over is the US returning to the Gold Standard.

I really expect too see this happen in POTUS second Term, as well as the end or structural change of the FED.

This is based on POTUS past statements and preferences, in addition to Q posts about this subject.

Initial thought on going back to the Gold Standard is that it might be good to be in Gold prior to that point.

Once the Dollar is pegged to Gold though, there really no point/need to own Gold as the value is pretty much going to be fixed at that point.

Too long (could probably go longer), just some thoughts on what too possibly expect.

• Upvote 1

Breaking! Giuliani associate Lev Parnas wants to testify to Congress – against NUNES

https://therightscoop.com/breaking-giuliani-associate-lev-parnas-wants-to-testify-to-congress-against-nunes/

So what is the problem with what Nunes did? CNN is making a big deal of this...more of their "bombshell"..."gamechanger" nonsense but what it really is, is a "nothingburger". So what Nunes was looking into corruption in Ukraine..

12 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Breaking! Giuliani associate Lev Parnas wants to testify to Congress – against NUNES

https://therightscoop.com/breaking-giuliani-associate-lev-parnas-wants-to-testify-to-congress-against-nunes/

So what is the problem with what Nunes did? CNN is making a big deal of this...more of their "bombshell"..."gamechanger" nonsense but what it really is, is a "nothingburger". So what Nunes was looking into corruption in Ukraine..

saw this following -  and this is why pushback is req'd....  AND followed through

(thanks to POTUS examples)

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-devin-nunes-will-take-swift-legal-action-against-cnn-for-demonstrably-false-story?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwbrand

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I've been getting a few hints today that the much anticipated IG report is going to be underwhelming and I am concerned that might be the case. The big story that has been leaked out so far has been about the one FBI lawyer who altered a FISA report document. That is big news but my gut feeling is there won't be anything about the big fish like Comey, Rosenstein and others who signed on to those FISA warrants using the Steele dossier they knew was bogus. We'll see here in a few weeks when the IG report finally is released but I worry it is not going to be the great bombshell report we are hoping for. I hope I am wrong.

read Rush Limbaugh say something to then effect of these leaks ( first of many like JAFBF said)

having a purpose to give the liberal narrative a chance to develop a strategy  against the report? 

I mean Horowitz is not exactly an outsider and so far has come off as neither friend / foe? 

and to leak this info, why?  questionable....

The better choice would be to just release it  AND NOT announce dec 9 as the day...

Yea, I saw Nunes filed a Lawsuit against CNN.

Sounds like the same Play with Cohen going to Prague a few years back doesn't it ?

On 11/23/2019 at 7:52 AM, FairHooker11 said:

read Rush Limbaugh say something to then effect of these leaks ( first of many like JAFBF said)

having a purpose to give the liberal narrative a chance to develop a strategy  against the report? 

I mean Horowitz is not exactly an outsider and so far has come off as neither friend / foe? 

and to leak this info, why?  questionable....

The better choice would be to just release it  AND NOT announce dec 9 as the day...

The Tracy Beanz clip on the previous page (about middle) of CNN seems to indicate they're going to start back peddling big time.

Stuff that may come out is going to be hard to spin.

Horowitz is an O appointee, but he had issues with O and was essentially stone walled.

POTUS took the reins off him, and I get the feeling Horowitz is neutral/fair, and just wants to do his job the right way.

If this is the case we should be okay.

Another interesting thing in regards to CNN is that they have both McCabe and Brennan (possibly Clapper too ?), but none of them were involved in talking about this.

They (CNN) gave some excuse they were doing something else (possible), but if these guys have been tagged in the OIG Report, anything they say   .   .   .

Remember, people mentioned in the Report were given time to comment about what was referenced too them, so they know what's in the OIG at least for their part.

On 11/23/2019 at 7:55 AM, FairHooker11 said:

and what happened to the smear against Jim Jordan and Ohio State sex scandal?

is it on simmer? 

Just like Blaise Ford and others huh ?

Same old Playbook.

• Thanks 2

1 day ago - Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was admitted to Johns Hopkins Hospital on Friday night after experiencing chills and a fever, the ...

8 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

spearheaded by Graham announcement of the same?

There's a change up going on :

image.png.0117904158b54710b3a59fc862465c80.png

image.png.8a5268db5887e0ae1c066ec0be13a846.png

Speaking of Money Laundering, a few days ago I mentioned that Barr/Durham were getting a bunch more Agents.

Heard today they got DEA & Treasury Agents that specialize in Money Laundering, so that should give us a pretty good idea of what they're looking into.

And this too fits here as these Pay to Play with Foreign Countries is Money Laundering :

image.png.d1a99657bf4a22414892c64e2f40fe1e.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/boom-rudy-giuliani-drops-another-bomb-on-biden-family-lists-iraq-to-ever-expanding-list-of-corrupt-dealings/

3 hours ago, Vambo said:
1 day ago - Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was admitted to Johns Hopkins Hospital on Friday night after experiencing chills and a fever, the ...

Yea, I saw she went in Friday night, but was scheduled (and was) for release Sunday.

This is one of two I'm watching this coming month, here is the other.

image.png.69eb163276988401dbb4000f09f5785f.png

The media has been reporting the Horowitz IG report as basically a nothing burger. I had low expectations anyway because of the limited power of Horowitz to investigate but if he comes out and says (like it has been reported) there was no political bias and nothing criminal with the spying on the Trump campaign and the lying to the FISA court using the Steele dossier to get a warrant to spy on Carter Page (as a pretense to  back door spy on the Trump campaign) that is going to be a huge disappointment. 

If they are going to get to the truth it is going to be with the Durham investigation who has more power to investigate and not limited like Horowitz is. Durham can convene grand juries and issue subpoenas as well as not being limited to interviewing current govt employees as Horowitz was. It is also likely what was discovered by Horowitz or John Huber did result in the Durham investigation.

17 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The media has been reporting the Horowitz IG report as basically a nothing burger. I had low expectations anyway because of the limited power of Horowitz to investigate but if he comes out and says (like it has been reported) there was no political bias and nothing criminal with the spying on the Trump campaign and the lying to the FISA court using the Steele dossier to get a warrant to spy on Carter Page (as a pretense to  back door spy on the Trump campaign) that is going to be a huge disappointment. 

If they are going to get to the truth it is going to be with the Durham investigation who has more power to investigate and not limited like Horowitz is. Durham can convene grand juries and issue subpoenas as well as not being limited to interviewing current govt employees as Horowitz was. It is also likely what was discovered by Horowitz or John Huber did result in the Durham investigation.

image.png.ff21870781e07e1c03d5064dc2115571.png

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fbi-lawyer-referred-for-criminal-prosecution-by-horowitz-was-primary-fbi-attorney-on-trump-russia-case_3155584.html

This gives me some hope that we'll see some things in the Report.

No, he can't Indict, but he can do what he just did above.

First time around we had two whole sections redacted, this time there's supposed to be very little redaction.

When it comes out, it's probably going to take a few days to digest - last I heard it's about 900 pages.

Bureaucracy being what it is, this is not likely to be a "page turner" :)

We are seeing things happening though, even if the MSM is not really covering it.

So now they're saying there were fake Chemical levels (all normal in other words), and that it doesn't look like it was Assad.

I have a thread around here that goes into the sites we hit and what they were when this happened.

Short version - they were Black Sites, and they were not making very nice items.

Here's the link to their Board of Directors - https://www.nti.org/about/board-and-advisors/

I'm sure you'll see at least a few familiar faces on there.

Also easy to browse their site and see what kind of nasties they are into.

image.png.2f45141528dca07507b2707b6a5e7b22.png

Deep State