THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

10 hours ago, JAFBF said:

My concern, is about why the dems allowed this. Assuming that they are so corrupt and desperate to get permanent power of our government, making our elections worthless... that they would throw America into violent disarray and chaos, to justify legislating our Constitution null and void?

An extension of Cloward=Piven? How can anyone rationally explain putting Americans in danger, rendering us unable to elect who WE decide to elect... while trying to get the power to tax us into submission, and legislate our rights away? Like...

1st and 2nd Amendment? etc? and wanting to rid themselves of our Electoral College? Openly advocating 56-92+ TRILLION dollar give-away programs while we are already 22 TRILLION IN DEBT already???

America is at a dangerous crossroads in 2020. Luckily, the dem leftists are their own worst enemy, as well as America's worst enemy.

20 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

My concern, is about why the dems allowed this. Assuming that they are so corrupt and desperate to get permanent power of our government, making our elections worthless... that they would throw America into violent disarray and chaos, to justify legislating our Constitution null and void?

An extension of Cloward=Piven? How can anyone rationally explain putting Americans in danger, rendering us unable to elect who WE decide to elect... while trying to get the power to tax us into submission, and legislate our rights away? Like...

1st and 2nd Amendment? etc? and wanting to rid themselves of our Electoral College? Openly advocating 56-92+ TRILLION dollar give-away programs while we are already 22 TRILLION IN DEBT already???

America is at a dangerous crossroads in 2020. Luckily, the dem leftists are their own worst enemy, as well as America's worst enemy.

Oh. i have no doubt the Dems slowed things down.

We've seen too many stories of ICE targets being released by Officials in Sanctuary cities only too have disastrous results.

They (D's) have been rather busy trying too remove the President as well.

They don't care about putting us is danger, [they] are actively trying to replace indigenous populations/ideologies around  the world - look at Europe.

A few dead Americans just means one less point of potential opposition.

Watch what is going on in Virginia right now with their latest Red Flag Law and "Assault Weapons".

The true magnitude of the History we are in right now is simply amazing - people just aren't aware of it yet (still being revealed bit by bit).

21 hours ago, Vambo said:

I have a piece somewhere where it is shown/stated that Impeachment was planned before the Inauguration was even done (like 19 minutes into it).

Do folks forget how crazy it was once the Election was over ?

* Vote recounts did we have in multiple States

* They were actively threatening/bribing Electors not to cast their Electoral vote for Trump.

* Multiple E-6 (Doomsday Planes) aircraft airborne at the same time (Treaty alert/violation).

* Admiral Rogers sudden unplanned visit to President Elect directly after the E-6 incident.

* Massive Armor deployment to Germany.

* ALL our Carriers were announced as being "in Port", something I don't believe had ever happened before.

I thought for sure the big O was trying to start a War (and thus remain in power) with Russia.

I was a nervous freaking wreck when I saw all the crap going on that I did (and I probably left stuff out).

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0f7_1483903997

19 hours ago, Vambo said:

Give a listen even the Aussies see through the Dems BS...

I keep hearing from multiple sources that she's going to jump in.

Look at what the D's have on tap right now, she's better than all of them, but she'll get slaughtered.

• Upvote 1

biggest? blockbuster yet?

I think maybe... Clinesmith. Such a hot item - that Horowitz wouldn't say his name under oath...

who was a CIA/FBI lawyer, ?, who has been said to have said "viva la resistance" in a text...who was asked to check with the CIA to see if Carter Page was working with the CIA as an intel asset.

The email from the CIA back to him said... that Page WAS. After talking to...a superior ? at the FBI, Clinesmith ADDED TWO WORDS TO THE EMAIL "NOT A". Thereby, allowing the "reason" for investigating Carter Page, and the entire Trump campaign, to be energized.

Of course, that is right up there with the lies and omissions to the FISA court, deliberately to falsely get

FISA warrants.

That is just a small part of the entire conspiracy. Still to come - who is the non-whistleblower "whistleblower" who actually had ZERO direct information ? Who was the superior at the FBI?

Comey, you betcha. and Mccabe are in very serious legal trouble. blockbuster after blockbuster. and yes,

Pres Trump's campaign WAS WIRETAPPED and SPIED ON like Pres Trump and his people said.

There are thousands of employees of these depts of heroic, wonderful Americans who are sickened by the actions of...

obaMao people. and handpicked loyal to obaMao subordinates up on high.

I'll say it again - the left nearly OWNED the supreme court, our electoral process, our economy, and nearly had the power to throw out our CONSTITUTION/BILL OF RIGHTS - which would have been SUPERCEDED by global treaties.

Meanwhile, the British found out the hard way about losing their sovereignty with the EU, and just recently dramatically elected a LOT of conservatives instead. They elected to leave the EU with Brexit, but the left kept fighting to keep them in.

Investment in the global economy is the left's big win if they could just own us.

Stay tuned. The corruption in our government was so dangerous, we all had no idea. Til now.

• Upvote 1

so...Horowitz... his own facts in his own report glaringly contradict his sugarcoated conclusions that he

found no absolute evidence of bias. It's a nonsense conclusion. I keep wondering why he made it.

Because?

Personal life

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_E._Horowitz

In 2000, he married Alexandra Leigh Kauffman in a Jewish ceremony in Leesburg, Virginia.[3] His wife is a former field producer for CNN covering economics and personal finance.[3]

and...

https://www.ignet.gov/content/michael-e-horowitz

Michael E. Horowitz was sworn in as the Inspector General of the Department of Justice (DOJ) on April 16, 2012, following his confirmation by the U.S. Senate. Since 2015, he has simultaneously served as the Chair of the Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity and Efficiency (CIGIE), an organization comprised of all 73 federal Inspectors General. Mr. Horowitz was previously confirmed by the Senate in 2003 to serve a six-year term as a Commissioner on the U.S. Sentencing Commission.

and..... from Yahoo:

"Horowitz is also married to a former Democratic political activist, Obama donor Alexandra Kauffman Horowitz,  who helped run campaigns for liberal Democrats before producing content for  CNN 's Washington bureau. "

so.. where was he when a lot of obaMao crap was going on?

He HAD to come out with facts. His conclusions are subjection, contradictory, and non-binding.

and Durham and Barr are under no constraints of access like Horowitz was.

Stay tuned.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Gorka said:

What in heavens name are you talking about?

Geez louise :blush:

Talk about a Brain Fart, I misread that as O'Reilly was working with Soros (comma vs colon, didn't read article).

Now as for Beck, yeah, he had a meltdown a few years ago so I'm cautious with him.

• Haha 1