THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

15 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I think maybe... Clinesmith. Such a hot item - that Horowitz wouldn't say his name under oath...

This one worries me a bit (being named).

Horowitz wouldn't name others in order not to bias/taint the case.

With this guy being outed I'm concerned there may be technicalities introduced now.

I'll say it again - the left nearly OWNED the supreme court, our electoral process, our economy, and nearly had the power to throw out our CONSTITUTION/BILL OF RIGHTS - which would have been SUPERCEDED by global treaties.

Roberts is comped, so in essence they did pretty much have the Court.

Look at some of the decisions that came out that should not Constitutionally have passed.

so.. where was he when a lot of obaMao crap was going on?

He HAD to come out with facts. His conclusions are subjection, contradictory, and non-binding.

Horowitz was gagged by O, that's why nothing was really heard from him during that Administration.

Overall, I think the Report was excellent, he came across as neutral too me, which is how he should be.

Barr and Durham have access too way more info and have more authority than Horowitz as well, so things are going to look different from their perspective.

so...

"swamp draining" is gone AGAIN?

I give up, again. I'll start a threat about swamp draining that is actually about swamp draining, and not

every single news item under the sun.

44 minutes ago, Axe said:

For fuck sake Cal. DON'T read it if you don't like it!

LOL. I know. Once in a while, I get interested...check out the subject and it is actually relevant.

I know it's my own fault....

44 minutes ago, Axe said:

For fuck sake Cal. DON'T read it if you don't like it!

LOL. I know. Once in a while, I get interested...check out the subject and it is actually relevant.

I know it's my own fault....

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

so...

"swamp draining" is gone AGAIN?

I give up, again. I'll start a threat about swamp draining that is actually about swamp draining, and not

every single news item under the sun.

Who's to say it's not related ?

Looking longer term, time will tell on this one.

image.png.ca5d7e4c0212fbc471ca5b72bfa7f7bf.png

Both of these events occurred on 10/28/2017.

image.png.7b54563e7f3e46952872734451005229.png

There are indications that this is going on in other Countries.

Don't forget that Plane loads of documents from Little Rock back in August 2018, plus the Congressional testimony last December in regards to what was going on.

Clinton Foundation.

Everyone remember the Awan's ?

There was a Hearing this past Friday (Dec 13), never heard much about it   .   .   .

image.png.a2f33e0ac43e2d613b0c306bb118b020.png

https://www.dailywire.com/news/scandal-reopens-court-papers-on-democrat-it-aide-imran-awan-make-new-revelation

image.png.c4db9c56df48715b3efce5a46c12e908.png

Link is too above article.

image.png.e044883d7c1c7f7a645a434dc7471874.png

Oldie buy a goodie, still ongoing (from 2017 I believe).

"These things take time".

so...skipping back to the previous post before the previous post, again:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmet_G._Sullivan

Judicial conduct

On July 3, 2019, after Sullivan received a message regarding a July 12, 2019 event co-sponsored by judiciary branch's research and education agency, he forwarded the email via "Reply all," to about 45 judges and their staffs to alert them to an upcoming climate-change seminar. His note said only, "just FYI." Within an hour, Senior Appeals Court Judge A. Raymond Randolph of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, replied with a response to Sullivan and all those who had been copied on the forwarded email. He questioned Sullivan's ethics and recommended he get "back into the business of judging, which are (sic) what you are being paid to do. As a former chairman of the federal judiciary's ethics committee, I think you have crossed the line. Should I report you? I don’t know?"[4] Characterizing Sullivan's first message as having subjected, "...our colleagues to this nonsense," Randolph suggested he had breached judicial decorum: "The jurisdiction assigned to you does not include saving the planet. A little hubris (sic) would be welcomed in many of your latest public displays. The supposedly (sic) science and stuff you are now sponsoring is nothing of the sort."[4] Sullivan responded to Randolph and all who had been copied: "I sincerely regret that you were offended by my email! I merely forwarded an email announcing a seminar sponsored in conjunction with the support of the Federal Judicial Center. I have no stake in that seminar." Two other judges defended Sullivan to those copied on the exchange, one writing to explain the purpose of the Center's presentation and noting that a board which was chaired by Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr., had approved of the event.[4]. The second characterized Randolph's outburst as "accusatory," and "quite disturbing."[4]

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

so...skipping back to the previous post before the previous post, again:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmet_G._Sullivan

Judicial conduct

On July 3, 2019, after Sullivan received a message regarding a July 12, 2019 event co-sponsored by judiciary branch's research and education agency, he forwarded the email via "Reply all," to about 45 judges and their staffs to alert them to an upcoming climate-change seminar. His note said only, "just FYI." Within an hour, Senior Appeals Court Judge A. Raymond Randolph of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, replied with a response to Sullivan and all those who had been copied on the forwarded email. He questioned Sullivan's ethics and recommended he get "back into the business of judging, which are (sic) what you are being paid to do. As a former chairman of the federal judiciary's ethics committee, I think you have crossed the line. Should I report you? I don’t know?"[4] Characterizing Sullivan's first message as having subjected, "...our colleagues to this nonsense," Randolph suggested he had breached judicial decorum: "The jurisdiction assigned to you does not include saving the planet. A little hubris (sic) would be welcomed in many of your latest public displays. The supposedly (sic) science and stuff you are now sponsoring is nothing of the sort."[4] Sullivan responded to Randolph and all who had been copied: "I sincerely regret that you were offended by my email! I merely forwarded an email announcing a seminar sponsored in conjunction with the support of the Federal Judicial Center. I have no stake in that seminar." Two other judges defended Sullivan to those copied on the exchange, one writing to explain the purpose of the Center's presentation and noting that a board which was chaired by Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr., had approved of the event.[4]. The second characterized Randolph's outburst as "accusatory," and "quite disturbing."[4]

So he's a Clinton appointee, I was thinking he was younger for some reason, so far he seems to be playing it straight in the Flynn Case.

Sure, it may not look good for Flynn right now, but "it's not over til it's over".

Sentencing late January if it makes it too that point.

Yea, Roberts is comped, I know the backstory on that.

There has been enough crap thrown in the air that this Climate change stuff can easily mislead you.

Would not be surprised to see Roberts step down, not one I expected to be replaced (three more), but who knows.

Meanwhile.

image.png.989345f413b116a4b06c895adb76dde1.png

Saw a piece earlier today (can not find right now) where McConnell submitted another group of Judges for Cloture vote today.

On 12/9/2019 at 5:28 PM, JAFBF said:

Bit of a side step here with a related purpose.

Since being fired from the FBI, Comey has been posting some odd pictures.

In one, he's out in the middle of nowhere standing in the middle of the road.

Another one, he's in a Forest looking up at a  large Tree.

Here's an interesting one that Q tagged some time ago :

image.png.8511e261a6acf0809ce950876b6b0291.png

Just standing out in the middle of a Corn Field   .   .   .  

So what does this have to do with the OIG Report ?

Well, it's about Comey.

He's not in it even once   .   .   .  

Here the link to the Report again.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf

Pull it up, hit CTRL + F (to search the Doc), and type in Comey.

You'll get zero hits.

You'll say, "No way, he's in this - look !" :

image.png.1a23a764e99a8d55aea8fdeab3a72f61.png

This is where Corn comes in.

If you search for "Corney" (C o r n e y instead of Comey) you will come up with 149 hits.

Also, on the very last page of the OIG Report :

image.png.58cf53d676d4aaac63e25ebdcde05c0f.png

Those are not a "g" (oig.justice.gov/hotline), those are "q" - (OIQ.JUSTICE.QOV/hotline).

Way way more on this has come to light.

image.png.57b340f60cf8a06775d43d085f60c48b.png

image.thumb.png.13ffc8ba3b08cbf58cb75a35db3af89b.png

Also dinton, where the d subs for cl (Clinton), as well as many others.

Turns out these misspellings are all over the place throughout Official Government documents of all types.

Hiding from FOIA requests ?

That's one theory.

image.png.08e22dff2efbdecc7cc21d36c8d493b6.png

image.png.b353cac6575479d5efa0442030795cd6.png

image.png.8010a4f317ccb5b5c66517665ece8632.png