THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Massive spike and deaths coming, thanks Chump.

Did you know Cuomo is sending sick elderly back to Nursing homes (with extra Body Bags) ?

Yea, sweet guy.

There are your spikes.

HCQ + Zinc + ZPak > 91% effective - trounces the new China/WHO/Fauci/Gates Drug in Spades.

Meanwhile, death tolls due too CV are being revised down.

Look at the D/RINO Governor States, note their take on HCQ, and observe real deaths in regards too CV.

Didn't have time to address this yesterday.

A lot of folk are complaining that Flynn is guilty, that he lied to the FBI.

First off, he did not lie, he pled too that based on threats too his Son/Family.

Toss this on :

image.png.a8402afcd92c8636cfa45d1f11c9ff7a.png

And if that is not enough, note that Barr stated "there were no grounds to start an investigation".

image.png.31ef4678774cc63f088177535d9d75f3.png

Since the basis of the investigation was unwarranted, then anything that is dug up based on this illegal premise is null and void.

This is our Legal system.

Flynn should be freed on this alone, let alone the fact that he pled under duress.

Applied properly, you're going to see some folks get off that probably shouldn't, but the innocent should be protected.

Hasn't been working that way for some time, thanks too the corruption of multiple Agencies - that is in the process of being fixed (takes a lot of time).

Because of this, you (we) are going to see a lot of people being released from Jail/Prison that are connected to these corrupt Prosecutors.

Something to be aware of - it's both good and bad.

EDIT :

Reminder.

image.png.aa693c187f3b9a908179562d09b72143.png

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

Make it happen J!!!

Bells and whistles when the pencil neck a hole goes down....

Out of my control, I get restless too, but with the Flynn plug removed we're starting to see more movement.

Outside the loop info, Barr/Durham Case load tripled over the last couple of weeks due to behind the scenes happenings.

Will slow some follow up type stuff (lots of it), but the stuff in the pipeline is already moving along nicely.

Word is the Flynn Prosecutor is going to Prison.

I never posted it (yesterday), but he dropped all of his other Cases when he withdrew the Flynn Case.

Majority of the Mueller Team is toast as well - it was known false a couple weeks (at most) in that it was all baseless.

Doc releases are proving that - all Witnesses interviewed under Oath have stated there was nothing there.

Unprecedented in all of history !

Said it very early on, we're living in Historical times, and it becomes even more so each day.

"The Best is yet to come".

Said not too long along (this year) that things were not going to be easy.

Pretty easy to see we're experiencing that right now (really feeling for small Businesses).

This is another piece I meant too note a couple posts back on people being released from Jail/Prison.

There are going to be folks from FBI / DOJ related too those Cases also going to Jail.

FBI motto - "We always get our Man".

What if that's because they faked some evidence ?

Yep, that's what we're looking at.

Good to see innocent finally get free.

Bad, that some bad Apples will also go free - but our Justice system is set up so that guilty go free so than no innocent goes to Jail.

Without these guidelines, and the current power of the surveillance State, can anyone really escape ?

I'm a pretty upright person, but I don't believe the propaganda they push upon us - which makes me a target for "re-education" such things continue in that direction.

How many others ?

A lot is going too happen between now and then, but 11/3 is the Battle.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Did you know Cuomo is sending sick elderly back to Nursing homes (with extra Body Bags) ?

Yea, sweet guy.

There are your spikes.

HCQ + Zinc + ZPak > 91% effective - trounces the new China/WHO/Fauci/Gates Drug in Spades.

Meanwhile, death tolls due too CV are being revised down.

Look at the D/RINO Governor States, note their take on HCQ, and observe real deaths in regards too CV.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Pretty much, that is what some of these B@$t@rd$ are doing.

Power/Control above all else.

Sounds insane, but that is the reality - and it is far worse than this as you will find out.

You seem too forget the Nazi death camps.

This is straight in line with the Left's plans/playbook.

You must be several Chapters behind.

image.thumb.png.86887c595616152bdc1eec49b3e76990.png

image.png.662e04471c2386497b3754c8beb16565.png

image.png.0d59ec31a3757a9ce730e0f60762ce00.png

image.png.4fbfbd6631553500c6fcc3ca6663b365.png

image.png.f39056ad9cca4fdb4b1823116dd0d92e.png

Thumb Drive - Seth Rich.

Soooooo many things people have lost track of that are going too aid in the the death of the DS.

* Wiki Leaks / Julian Assange

* Weiner's Laptop

* Awan Laptop

* Things even I've lost track of :)

"They never thought She would lose".

They were sloppy as hell, and we have multiple copies through diverse means of seeing what they were doing.

Even Hildebeast's Blackberry's are in No Such Agencies records, not too mention the idiots backed up all the devices too the Cloud (posted an article about is some weeks back).

Seriously folks, these are like the Key Stone Cops going up against our best IC Agencies.

I know who I'd put my money on in this situation.

Schiff Folds: Publishes Russiagate Transcripts After Showdown With DNI

Profile picture for user Tyler Durden
Thu, 05/07/2020 - 18:25

Following the standoff between Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) and Acting DNI Richard Grenell, the House Intelligence Committee published all of the Russia investigation transcripts Thursday evening.

Interview Transcripts:

Via SaraACarter.com,

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff is planning to selectively release  information from some of the 53 declassified transcripts of witnesses that testified before Congress regarding the FBI’s Russia probe into the Trump campaign. This move, comes after a long battle against Republican colleagues, who are fighting to make all the transcripts available to the American public, said a U.S. official, with knowledge of Schiff’s plans.

Schiff has been fighting the release of the transcripts.

2020-05-07_14-28-07.jpg

The decision for Schiff to publish a selective portion of the 6,000 pages of transcripts comes after a recent public showdown with Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell, who is also fighting to make all the transcripts public. In fact, Grenell reiterated in a letter Wednesday that if Schiff doesn’t make the transcripts public then he will release them himself.

Interestingly, the committee voted unanimously in the fall of 2018, to make all the transcripts public after declassification, which has already been done.

“Schiff’s planning to selectively leak to the liberal media what he wants, while keeping the truth from the American people,” said one source, familiar with Schiff’s plans.

Schiff’s office did not immediately respond to an email for comment.

A congressional source familiar with the issue said “the committee voted in the last Congress to publish all the transcripts together, precisely to avoid any staged release calculated for political effect.”

“Schiff has had possession of most of the redacted transcripts for a long time, but he used the fact that he didn’t have all of them as an excuse not to publish any,” said the congressional source.

“If he selectively publishes just some of them now, it’ll be rank hypocrisy.”

Allegedly Schiff is also having his senior subcommittee staff director and counsel with the intelligence committee contact the various heads of the intelligence community asking them to challenge plans by Grenell to release the transcripts, which were declassified prior to his arrival at DNI.

Several sources, familiar with Schiff’s actions, have stated that his refusal to release the transcripts is based on information contained in the testimony that will destroy his Russia hoax propaganda.

“Schiff has been sitting on a lot of these transcripts for a long time,” said a Republican congressional source.

“They were using this as an excuse to ensure that the White House wouldn’t have access to the transcripts, now he wants to selectively leak and that’s the game he plays – he’s definitely shifty.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Vambo said:

Schiff Folds: Publishes Russiagate Transcripts After Showdown With DNI

Profile picture for user Tyler Durden
Thu, 05/07/2020 - 18:25

Following the standoff between Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) and Acting DNI Richard Grenell, the House Intelligence Committee published all of the Russia investigation transcripts Thursday evening.

Interview Transcripts:

Via SaraACarter.com,

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff is planning to selectively release  information from some of the 53 declassified transcripts of witnesses that testified before Congress regarding the FBI’s Russia probe into the Trump campaign. This move, comes after a long battle against Republican colleagues, who are fighting to make all the transcripts available to the American public, said a U.S. official, with knowledge of Schiff’s plans.

Schiff has been fighting the release of the transcripts.

A conspiracy that the transcripts were released. Fake news.

• Haha 1

I wonder if other conspiracy theorists look down on you? Like, the REAL ones.

You're proving more and more just to be a extremist, far right wing conservative. Where's the fun in that? Nothing interesting there. 

Tons of people (unfortunately) have some level of those same beliefs, as seen by the little group of followers you've amassed. 

I imagine true conspiracy theorists laugh at your faith in the Trump administration. The idea that one side is "deep state" this and "secret" that, but then the other side is fighting for you and cares about you. 

The real ones get that they're all lizard people. All Illuminati. It's all one big game and the only sides are you and them...

... The guys truly committed to their craft understand

46 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I wonder if other conspiracy theorists look down on you? Like, the REAL ones. Such as?

You're proving more and more just to be a extremist, far right wing conservative. Where's the fun in that? Nothing interesting there.  then simply quit stopping by Sonny

Tons of people (unfortunately) have some level of those same beliefs, as seen by the little group of followers you've amassed. Those people, the tons you speak of, appreciate truth

I imagine true conspiracy theorists laugh at your faith in the Trump administration.Quite the imagination there Sonny

The idea that one side is "deep state" this and "secret" that, but then the other side is fighting for you and cares about you. Oh do tell Mr know nothing, never done nothing

The real ones get that they're all lizard people. All Illuminati. It's all one big game and the only sides are you and them...Again, you know this how?

... The guys truly committed to their craft understand At this point I'm laughing so hard I'm about to piss in yer mouth

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I wonder if other conspiracy theorists look down on you? Like, the REAL ones.

You're proving more and more just to be a extremist, far right wing conservative. Where's the fun in that? Nothing interesting there. 

Tons of people (unfortunately) have some level of those same beliefs, as seen by the little group of followers you've amassed. 

I imagine true conspiracy theorists laugh at your faith in the Trump administration. The idea that one side is "deep state" this and "secret" that, but then the other side is fighting for you and cares about you. 

The real ones get that they're all lizard people. All Illuminati. It's all one big game and the only sides are you and them...

... The guys truly committed to their craft understand

image.png.4545f960ae98bf1eef87f945ff7fed99.png

Guess it's getting to be a big Club then isn't it ?

image.png.1b4bc9d0d381d890265012711347d7c1.png

What is really amazing is that you don't see it coming with everything going on right now.

Flynn was the "Finger in the Dike".

image.png.e81f38db4b40de26c7ad01bbe22a8259.png

He delivers.

Not going to be in Society's "Microwave / Fed Ex" time, but it happens.

image.png.519403b79be0195578fe117b4a928ec8.png

image.png.03d9d4da4061ddf07e35a2216baa83eb.png

image.png.84ff5c4dfa93a0036f733b45a38d704e.png

Out of the loop info - something broke, timeline has been forced to move up (as in sooner).

There are supposed to be multiple Grand Juries formed on Monday, based on the evidence forced into action.

Flynn acquittal is what moved the timeline up, it was apparently supposed too drag out some more.

Don't forget this.

image.png.225989295fa18031baa551790bb6540f.png

21 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.519403b79be0195578fe117b4a928ec8.png

image.png.03d9d4da4061ddf07e35a2216baa83eb.png

image.png.84ff5c4dfa93a0036f733b45a38d704e.png

Out of the loop info - something broke, timeline has been forced to move up (as in sooner).

There are supposed to be multiple Grand Juries formed on Monday, based on the evidence forced into action.

Flynn acquittal is what moved the timeline up, it was apparently supposed too drag out some more.

Don't forget this.

image.png.225989295fa18031baa551790bb6540f.png

In Q delusionville, every week holds a 'bombshell'.

4 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.4545f960ae98bf1eef87f945ff7fed99.png

Guess it's getting to be a big Club then isn't it ?

image.png.1b4bc9d0d381d890265012711347d7c1.png

What is really amazing is that you don't see it coming with everything going on right now.

Flynn was the "Finger in the Dike".

image.png.e81f38db4b40de26c7ad01bbe22a8259.png

He delivers.

Not going to be in Society's "Microwave / Fed Ex" time, but it happens.

Yes ... It's a big club. It's just more extreme conservativism.

Over the last decade we've become more divided and we've somehow gained an even worse grip on facts and reality 

You are the result of that. All of the "Q" this and that.

The internet is a breeding ground for you snowflakes to congregate together and support your asinine ideas.

As long as you don't hurt anyone or influence public policy at all I don't care. If you all want to jerk off in 4chan threads because of a forum post in KOTOR forums go ahead. 

Really I'm just disappointed you aren't a better conspiracy theorist. You're someone who thinks he's shedding his chains and discovering the truth but you're still just playing into a political party's hands. You are exactly what you look down on and you just don't realize it