THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You realize flue deaths are down because of all of the measures 

1) The CDC hasn't estimated 24k deaths. They've estimated between 24k and 62k deaths. It is literally right on their website if you did any actual research on any of this.

2) Of course the number of flu deaths is going to be lower.... what might have changed recently? Hmm? Let's put our thinking caps on.... maybe the social distancing? Emphasis on hand washing and masks? COVID making people less likely to actually go to a doctor?

Or that flu deaths are being counted as COVID deaths. The way that flu deaths are being reported is the same way that COVID deaths are...Confirmed deaths + Presumed deaths = Total Deaths.

This gives us a fuller picture of what is happening. There’s no conspiracy and no effort to make it seem worse than it is.

Now, in their public release of data, New York City will have confirmed and presumed COVID-19 deaths just as all previous reports of flu deaths in New York had both confirmed and presumed deaths in that total. 

New York City, already a world epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak, sharply increased its death toll by more than 3,700 victims on Tuesday, after officials said they were now including people who had never tested positive for the virus but were presumed to have died of it.

Put more broadly, we have been comparing COVID-19 confirmed deaths to flu deaths, which have included both confirmed and presumed deaths. What New York City is now doing is providing a better apples to apples comparison. Now, in their public release of data, New York City will have confirmed and presumed COVID-19 deaths just as all previous reports of flu deaths in New York had both confirmed and presumed deaths in that total. 

Fine, an apples to apples by which data for the flu and COVID are collected. 

But what this doesn't explain is how patients with the flu are differentiated from those with COVID?  The symptoms are identical.

• Upvote 1

Yes! It's perfect! Keep going!

What does Space Force have to do with all of this? Inquiring minds want to know.

You asked to talk about the UFO's - there was your answer.

You realize flue deaths are down because of all of the measures 

1) The CDC hasn't estimated 24k deaths. They've estimated between 24k and 62k deaths. It is literally right on their website if you did any actual research on any of this.

2) Of course the number of flu deaths is going to be lower.... what might have changed recently? Hmm? Let's put our thinking caps on.... maybe the social distancing? Emphasis on hand washing and masks? COVID making people less likely to actually go to a doctor?

You know what would be funny is if all these claimed CV deaths that the Hospitals are getting extra $ for get audited.

We're already seeing Coroners wanting no part this corrupt BS.

Maybe we'll get rid of a bunch more corrupt POS's from this as well.

8 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

96480E3B-BD13-45E7-AA3F-61B6E6AA284A.jpeg

Pretty straight forward, all the dots connect.

Yea, lot of stuff going on just this one piece.

I guess everyone forgets how they also share Email accounts to avoid SIGINT collection (they don't, but they think they do).

Oh well, can't make you understand/believe if you're determined not too   .   .   .   but hey, I did say at the very beginning that at least I'd keep ya'll entertained.

Seems I'm at least doing that last part.

Every story need at least one antagonist - I've got a few.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I've got the Q Trumptards on ignore.  Not worth reading their BS.  I keep JAFBF in because its comedic.

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

Hey JABF quote this to let this clueless DickHead know everyone's got him on ignore. lol

See ya DickHead.

Well, they may want to bookmark some of those items, cause when things break they're going to be filling their drawers.

I'm surprised they didn't snark this :

image.png.5b43c66374ae7c994e31800b32634101.png

If folks recall, that list of Sealed Indictments with counts and charges I posted a little over a week ago had a common theme :

* Conspiracy to Overthrow the Government.

That long Comms post even demonstrated this.

13 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

No no no. Just "Space Force" isn't an answer. That's not good enough. You can do better @JAFBF

Woodpecker translation:

"I'm too stupid to have an intelligent thoughtful post on nearly all threads on this entire forum. I'ma birdbrain."

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4770b304c41209b5ff65

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Oh, so now you disown him, LOL.

Never once claimed anything to do with that guy.

He is in no way related too anything on the Q Team.

He showed up a few months ago spewing BS, which Anons used to Dox the idiot - even posted a picture of his house.

A few newer folk fell for it, but not too many.

6 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.233f782c67c1321623a185d9561bd6f8.png

image.png.163da19cf51d95d3f00db8b4d8c92a77.png

image.png.8177a1e44ba56e9b88c3da32b8aa385b.png

image.thumb.png.116c434041e4834b63b36d24dc927a85.png

image.thumb.png.e887c8bda68fe7c6a5a247f2563b3224.png

So, what is your point in this?  You realize that 'activating' reserve depends on their physical qualifications to serve on active duty, etc.  And to what end do you think this is intended?  To upend the 'deep state'?

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

So, what is your point in this?  You realize that 'activating' reserve depends on their physical qualifications to serve on active duty, etc.  And to what end do you think this is intended?  To upend the 'deep state'?

Question is, what "type" of Reservist ?

* Spec Ops - we do have a Fleet in the Southern Gulf of Mexico.

* MP's - Security/Warrants

* Legal - Judges

* ?

Carry on bro..

As I've stated many times, the adults among us have the ability to discerned what what we believe from what we consider bullshit w/o dramatic self serving responses..

The fact that half of our forum population apparently sees no problem what so ever with this behavior saddens me. Reverse all the Ds in this saga to Rs and I think they might

22 hours ago, Axe said:

Carry on bro..

As I've stated many times, the adults among us have the ability to discerned what what we believe from what we consider bullshit w/o dramatic self serving responses..

The fact that half of our forum population apparently sees no problem what so ever with this behavior saddens me. Reverse all the Ds in this saga to Rs and I think they might

I look at it more as "you hate too leave a man behind"   .   .   .   though there is still service as an antagonist in the story.

image.thumb.png.a30b110f4859e50c608aa14c2dfb98f4.png

image.png.6b33276c49ca83ce8f2010b339d4bfaf.png

Real Flag - will be major revelations when all is understood, all in good time.

image.png.f772307be6055378078a60d6252eea1a.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/huge-revelation-latest-doj-documents-released-flynn-case-reveal-obama-white-house-running-operation/

Big yawner, right ?

Yea, I guess they had that wiretap on him (harder to get than the Trump FISA tap) for no reason whatsoever too.

image.png.db9d54d1b237249dc1a84e47853d926b.png

So, if Q is real   .   .   .  

Then again, he wasn't an authentic President anyway   .   .   .

What ?

Birth Certificate validated by   .   .   .   Nanshy Peloshy ?

That's got too be rock solid then doesn't it ?

12 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.f772307be6055378078a60d6252eea1a.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/huge-revelation-latest-doj-documents-released-flynn-case-reveal-obama-white-house-running-operation/

Big yawner, right ?

Yea, I guess they had that wiretap on him (harder to get than the Trump FISA tap) for no reason whatsoever too.

image.png.db9d54d1b237249dc1a84e47853d926b.png

So, if Q is real   .   .   .  

Then again, he wasn't an authentic President anyway   .   .   .

What ?

Birth Certificate validated by   .   .   .   Nanshy Peloshy ?

That's got too be rock solid then doesn't it ?

Typical Q bullshit.  Keep shoveling it in here, you have 4 or 5 dumbasses who believe your bullshit.

image.png.d8b76a9bfe0a79193eddd52d1996a7f2.png

This State just extended to May 31.

I can and do work from home when able, do not a big impact on me on that front - actually prefer too work from home.

I am concerned for the people that can't work from home (laborer etc).

This is really hitting them hard.

I try too support them as best I can for those that are trying too provide restricted services, but I'm just one guy.

Constitutionally, there is zero grounds for these MoFo's doing what they are doing.

Does show the people what these corrupt PoS's are really about though.

I've seen quite a few States getting too this point.

Michigan is almost ready for open revolt.

Handful of others are pretty close too that as well.

Said it early on - we are in Revolution 2.0.

Does this statement look more realistic now ?

Revolution doesn't mean a cake walk.

Hopefully it doesn't escalate beyond the protests, but if you look at some of the things going on in Michigan there is a chance (slight) it could go hot.

Just some things too think about - we are in unprecedented times.

If you don't realize that, you're definitely still asleep.