THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

image.png.7edd91217c99ec84c3bc73e4e0cef3e7.png

Those that are really paying attention have seen the video showing how / why we transitioned to Pharma from Organic (not that it was perfect).

Watch "Medicine Man" - good Movie, good info.

Long term, expect the collapse of Big Pharma :

image.png.cada2589042a2f1ae075e405b203fd58.png

Translations :

image.png.3d0d6c9a6d563c3faa3ca59139bb26f1.png

Sorcery = Pharmacy.

How weird   .   .   .  

• Haha 1

image.thumb.png.fbb96e6e72b2e4afbcadb08c8c33a866.png

https://nationalfile.com/study-fully-vaccinated-carry-251-times-the-normal-viral-load-of-covid-19-may-be-super-spreaders/

Odd, kinda sounds like they're injecting people with the disease.

Would explain why the vaxxxed are coming down with it more than the unvaxxxed, and why their death rate is higher.

image.thumb.png.fb5c7358332671608b7c9414458eaa0f.png

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ultra-vaccinated-israels-debacle-is-a-dire-warning-to-america

image.thumb.png.670e6b7ccba84eb2b8819438cd52b778.png

image.png.92b5add3941e3404983b2f31fc659251.png

Real numbers are worse than people know because of the above.

I've seen lots of reports of 2nd dosers dying on site or within a day or two.

"Dark Winter".

Ya'll remember who said this ?

Winter is the typical Flu Season (which strangely disappeared last year) - ADE.

You think I like dropping this stuff ?

I've been against this crap since day one, and have posted too the best of info I have what too do.

Two post upcoming for those that have and haven't taken the shot.

For those have had the shot, and assuming it is not a Placebo (it is still under testing) :

First, this reminds me, most people believe the Pfizer shot was approved this past Monday - it was not.

Oh, the MSM reported it was, but it's all Shell games.

Short story, the EUA was just extended.

All they (Pfizer) really did was add an unavailable (future) "vaccine" :

image.png.425a734db95891e81d94334481d5e535.png

Also, if there is a valid "vaccine" or treatment, then EUA is invalid.

Are the other "vaccines" still available ?

Yes ?

That means there is still no Licensed vaccine for this Plandemic, and everything is still EUA (Guinea Pig status).

So anyway for the vaxxxed this is the best info I have right now (no, not a Dr.) :

First thing as mentioned elsewhere would be to request a D-Dimer test (hence the nickname - clot shot).

image.thumb.png.ddf18159f7dc8e59df117b371db65d2b.png

This may be overkill, I'm not doing all of these, plus the levels may be high - but then I haven't had the shot (different regimin).

BTW - the FDA (another corrupt organization & not Federal), is currently looking into requiring a Dr's prescription for "supplements".

For those that have not had the shot, this is what I'm finding :

image.png.9b804b4030666aa65f85f9565f7202eb.png

Dr Zelenko is the Doctor that came up with the original Hydroxychloroquine protocol.

You know, the treatment the MSM screamed was false (so we could get a vaxxx), then recently admitted works   .   .   .  

This is updated, and has some substitutes (you can get Ivermectin and Quercetin without a Dr.).

Ivermection you can get without a Dr. prescription, but I'm a bit leary of doing this unless things are dire.

Quercetin you can get online (for now), and I have seen this mentioned as a Prophylaxis for several months (you can get it cheaper than above - just grabbed a bunch myself).

If you have had CV, then that is far more effective than any vaxxx.

If ya'll think I'm posting this info too take jabs at you - look again.

I'm giving you the best info I have to help you all out with this.

It's being reported that there is a 42% higher rate of death for those that have taken two shots versus one.

They're now talking about a third shot.

Five shots are being said too be lethal (from what I'm seeing), with each subsequent shot increasing the odds (don't recall %'s).

We are at WAR with the Cabal, there will be casualties.

They (Cabal) are willing too destroy everything rather than loss power/control - factor that into your thinking no matter how insane it may sound.

I don't know how else too state it.

If you think that the things that are going on World wide right now are anything close too "normal", then I really don't know how too help you.

"It's going too be Biblical" is real, and we're in the middle of it right now - time is irrelevant and distorted on this (symbology).

Is it "The End" ?

I don't know, Biblical Prophesies repeat, and time frames distort.

The fact that there are 777 Books of the Bible, but only 66 are published obfuscates things a great degree.

Somewhat off topic (or is it ?), but that's one of the things we need too look at.

We're not in "normal times", expect the unexpected.

I'm expecting massive changes at this time, if not nothing short of miraculous.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Yes, it was:https://www.fda.gov/

Bzzzt - Nope.

Dream on, never happened - will follow up in time.

Lot of bits on this, will post when they surface again.

Whatever the MSM, PTB post, it's 180 degrees opposite.

Never forget the things I've see.

I may not instantly be able to pull them back up, but don't doubt that I will.

Stand by   .   .   .  

• Upvote 1

On 8/19/2021 at 10:27 PM, JAFBF said:

Decertification I believe is the first before that

I believe Lindell wants Dominion too sue him, that way evidence (both ways) can be introduced.

You missed the memo- Lindell (according to numerous cyber experts- including one of his own- on HIS payroll) have conclusively said Pillow Man has jack shit for evidence.   

OK Q-ball, explain how the Arizona Senate is somehow going to "decertify" the 2020 election results- based on a partisan fraudit from an uncertified company accepting contributions from right wing mega donors? I'll even take it one step up the food chain farther- Congress has zero, NADA ability to retroactively decertify electoral ballots that were sent to them on January 6th.  Read the Constitution much, if ever?   

Gee- they (the Ninjas) don't want to hand over their records under  a sunshine law either.  I wonder why.... 

I'm going to let you buy a clue-  the Ninjas findings will be tossed out of court faster than I can say JABF.  :D  Says who? The Arizona Secretary of State and the Maricopa County Election Board of Governors. 

2 hours ago, Axe said:

So, I guess the Arizona audit disappeared? Or got filed along side of the what was his name's investigation..

Yep-- down Georgia way "just find me 11,XXX votes".  Ninjas hard at work (for months) trying to find them in Arizona- along with bamboo fibers. Or "kinetic artifacts"  :D  BTW Axe- these Ninja  nincompoops have no idea whatsoever what the function of a "router" is that they had to have-  to complete their "forensic investigation".  They couldn't even figure out for a few days- how the read the database they were handed way earlier.  These buffoons give the Keystone Cops a bad name.  

2 hours ago, hammertime said:

Its got to the point where it would be nice to know about the results…..

There won't be any "results" as  long as they can keep the grift going.  And it will be shot down in flames the second it comes out.  

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yep-- down Georgia way "just find me 11,XXX votes".  Ninjas hard at work (for months) trying to find them in Arizona- along with bamboo fibers. Or "kinetic artifacts"  :D  BTW Axe- these Ninja  nincompoops have no idea whatsoever what the function of a "router" is that they had to have-  to complete their "forensic investigation".  They couldn't even figure out for a few days- how the read the database they were handed way earlier.  These buffoons give the Keystone Cops a bad name.  

There won't be any "results" as  long as they can keep the grift going.  And it will be shot down in flames the second it comes out.  

81 million Never happened.

Look at the facts and evidence.

Julian Assange speaking in 2011: "The goal is to use Afghanistan to wash money out of the tax bases of the US and Europe through Afghanistan and back into the hands of a transnational security elite. The goal is an endless war, not a successful war" #Afghanistan

On 8/27/2021 at 5:08 PM, JAFBF said:

Bzzzt - Nope.

Dream on, never happened - will follow up in time.

Lot of bits on this, will post when they surface again.

Whatever the MSM, PTB post, it's 180 degrees opposite.

Never forget the things I've see.

I may not instantly be able to pull them back up, but don't doubt that I will.

Stand by   .   .   .  

image.png.f12cbd88d05a75bf40982291880f20b1.png

image.png.8cf5f7a800bf7dbd9e8514ab1cd2e193.png

https://www.sgtreport.com/2021/08/comirnaty-cv19-vax-approval-is-actually-fraudulent-chris-martenson/

There are audio reports as well, but they haven't been transcribed yet.

On 8/27/2021 at 5:17 PM, Axe said:

So, I guess the Arizona audit disappeared? Or got filed along side of the what was his name's investigation..

On 8/27/2021 at 5:19 PM, hammertime said:

Its got to the point where it would e nice to know about the results…..

image.png.c88e796fad5e52aa7bff94f6bd11f5a7.png

The report was given too the Senate to review last week.

I thought I heard too expect some numbers this week, but they may hold off until they get this Router situation resolve.

On 8/27/2021 at 8:00 PM, hoorta said:

You missed the memo- Lindell (according to numerous cyber experts- including one of his own- on HIS payroll) have conclusively said Pillow Man has jack shit for evidence.   

OK Q-ball, explain how the Arizona Senate is somehow going to "decertify" the 2020 election results- based on a partisan fraudit from an uncertified company accepting contributions from right wing mega donors? I'll even take it one step up the food chain farther- Congress has zero, NADA ability to retroactively decertify electoral ballots that were sent to them on January 6th.  Read the Constitution much, if ever?   

Gee- they (the Ninjas) don't want to hand over their records under  a sunshine law either.  I wonder why.... 

I'm going to let you buy a clue-  the Ninjas findings will be tossed out of court faster than I can say JABF.  :D  Says who? The Arizona Secretary of State and the Maricopa County Election Board of Governors. 

You missed the posts regarding the "Poison Pills" in the symposium.

Also had some follow ups.

2 hours ago, JAFBF said:

The report was given too the Senate to review last week.

The Durham Report?

I thought I heard too expect some numbers this week, but they may hold off until they get this Router situation resolve.

They're going to hold off way longer than that. You watch

another win for the good guys  

https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2021/09/01/state-of-ca-and-l-a-county-reach-800000-settlement-with-john-macarthurs-grace-community-church-n436473

At the beginning of a sermon MacArthur gave on Sunday, he updated his congregation on the then-pending lawsuit and made it clear that the entire settlement would be going to Thomas More Society, who did not impose any legal fees in the midst of this battle.

“So nothing will come to us, except the affirmation that the Lord preserved and protected us through this,” MacArthur said.

image.png.d6b0d616d59435cbe7e95eb0fdcbd092.png

I haven't seen anything about any Marches.

I've seen and posted about the "strike" on that day, but that would infer a "hole up", and don't go out.

Rumors that they want a big event / FF that day as another Gun grab excuse.

Keep away would be my advice, the Jan 6 FF has fallen apart, but that doesn't mean the folks they grabbed have been released (or even charged) yet.

Tyranny.