THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

On 8/16/2021 at 4:09 PM, MLD Woody said:

Wow, that poor, stupid, pathetic bastard in that clip. He really believes it. He really thinks he's on to something, clever, and special. Just look at the little smirk on his face. 

He's never been the smart one or the one in control. This fantasy let's him feel like he's the intelligent one now. That he'll show everyone how right he was. 

It's just sad. Christ. 

One of the biggest threats to this country... Going after morons

There's a post symposium interview with Mike Lindell I listened to this morning that pretty much confirms quite of bit of this.

It's long as h3ll, so I'm not even going to bother chasing it down again.

26 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

There's a post symposium interview with Mike Lindell I listened to this morning that pretty much confirms quite of bit of this.

It's long as h3ll, so I'm not even going to bother chasing it down again.

Oh well if the ex crackhead pillow man confirmed the thing that makes him look better then that's all we need...

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

image.thumb.png.3dedd6a9c97292e4bdfa4f9bc2e5bc31.png

Highlights.

Right. And trump is coming back into office on August 13th....

He's a hack. A grifter. An ex crackhead moron. He's circking the drain with bullshit and you're falling for it because you think our makes you seem smart. 

He's going to get sued into oblivion

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Right. And trump is coming back into office on August 13th....

He's a hack. A grifter. An ex crackhead moron. He's circling the drain with bullshit and you're falling for it because you think our makes you seem smart. 

He's going to get sued into oblivion

If I follow this Woody, let me get this straight- seems Mikey knew he's be arrested if he posted his "real" fake data, so he just posted some "fake" fake data instead?  Meaning the entire Clown show was exactly that?  I'm waiting for the video where he was supposedly assaulted.  Ya mean with (a rapidly depleting) net worth of millions the guy is so fruit loops he doesn't think he needs a bodyguard? I have a feeling there's more that a few equally crazy folks out there who would love to beat the mortal crap out of him.  

It also goes back to what I've said a bunch of times in this thread... If you have your "irrefutable" proof Mr. Lindell- it's damn time to stop grifting selling your pillows and show your cards in court where it actually might increase your credibility. (which is zero to anyone who isn't batshit crazy like you are) Has the Big Kahuna said anything yet about "The Symposium"? If not- tells ya Mike is heading down the Rudy track of getting thrown under the bus.   Wisconsin "forensic" fraudits? Monkey (Wisconsin) see (Arizona) & do.  :D  It's not going to change a damn thing... The blind loyalty to an ex-president is out of hand.   

BTW- I thought it would be impossible for anyone to exceed Cal's depth down the rabbit hole. JABF has exceeded it. Gone all the way through the center of the earth, and came out in China, where they've brainwashed him. How much you willing to bet China isn't invading Taiwan anytime soon? Afghanistan   ≠ Taiwan.  

17 hours ago, JAFBF said:

It was a mistake.  There are no US troops in Taiwan.  Do you think China wouldn't know that there are 30,000 US troops there?

2 hours ago, hammertime said:

My concern is if you can’t get a court to hear election fraud how can you get a judge to go after the sick fucks?

Decertification I believe is the first before that.

I believe Lindell wants Dominion too sue him, that way evidence (both ways) can be introduced.

image.png.a6e060ad82e0e6c751e99966eb9a24b0.png

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2021/08/13/communist-china-indefinitely-closes-critical-port-terminal-servicing-north-america-over-one-coronavirus-case/

image.png.3f3705dd235e97a010df097811d61014.png

I think this is going on in a few other Western area States.

Also hearing talk of Railroads getting ready to lay off workers.

image.png.5d62f36d4433a22d665569fc307dd385.png

Actually the stopping Business / Transportation is one of the things the DS are working on (food shortages & inflation).

Also, the date for this is one of the their sick Holidays.

This leads me too think there could be more going on here (lock downs, riots, ?) than he (Lin Wood) is saying, and he is covertly warning folks to stock up.

Just the messenger, make of this as you will.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

^   MSM (Reuters/etc).   ^

Food for thought.

Why is "Flu" Season in the Fall/Winter ?

What do most people do in the Fall/Winter ?

Where is the Sun during Fall/Winter, are the rays from the Sun optimal during this time of year (depending on Latitude) ?

Isn't it odd that the "Flu" Season just so happens to coincide with low(er) Vitamin D levels (Sun / Skin produce Vitamin D, and Race pigmentation affects absorption) ?

What if "Flu" Season is really just a low Vitamin D level disease ?

Does the fact that there are "breakthrough" infections during the middle of Summer seem normal too you ?

That is, do you "normally" see "Flu" in the middle of Summer, or is it primarily an occurrence of lower Sunlight/Vitamin D ?

Did you know that no one has been admitted to the Hospital during this scamdemic with a Vitamin D level >= 47ng, and no one has died with a level lower than 40ng ?

How freakin' odd, it's as if Vitamins actually did something for your Immune System.

That's weird AF   .   .   .  

Vitamin C has an impact as well (1000mg / day, in combination).

Then again, WTF do I know ?

Casualties of War, and we are currently in WW IV, even though people are too comatose too realize it.

Thankfully, that is changing.

• Haha 1

image.png.d7141acc745b3128b223cfb5a2731334.png

Was anyone even paying attention too this at this point ?

Yea, they've also backed off on the "1/6 insurrection" at this point as well - big time (starting to look like they've been caught in planning it).

If you're surprised, you haven't been paying attention too how corrupt they (and the other alphabet agencies) are.

Forthcoming News is lies at an unprecedented level - they're forked.

Does not mean $hit's not going too get dire, it is - it's going too get worse (if you thought that was not possible).

Battle of Good vs Evil, we're all just Pawns.

Sucks, but in the big scheme of things that's where we're at.

Ultimate victory is ours, but :

image.png.5d7dd4b0172bbf9dbabaffc330d87b47.png

I'm not sure there will be a "choice" for many, I'm expecting unprecedented casualties (hope too hell I'm wrong).

This has all gone too a level exponentially beyond what I was expecting to see at the beginning of all this.

Lot of research to do, don't expect a pleasant outcome at this point (victory, but damn hard times).