THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

3 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.thumb.png.a2f040abe211feed8d4ab62f6dccf24c.png

Why do you think I said the response would be telling ?

Don't forget her Diary either - Project Veritas had that, turned it over.

What's scummy is those in Power.

Keep watching, things keep leaking out.

I have Hannibal Lector level $hit on these turds I'm sitting on, just don't want too mess with it.

Project Veritas is a hack attempt at shock journalism that has been found fabricating evidence multiple times. But you're already lost in a cult and believe literally anything you hear that backs up your delusions, so I'm not surprised. 

You're insane. You're delusional. You're lost. You're a victim.

If your family still invites you to Christmas just don't ruin it by opening your mouth about any of this stuff. Do everyone there a favor. 

Biden daughter's diary spoke of being sexualized at young ...

The FBI's actions confirm that the Ashley Biden diary is authentic. In it she writes about being sexualized at a young age and taking "inappropriate" showers with her father, Joe Biden. The National File reports:. Last year, National File published the entirety of Ashley Biden's diary, in which she revealed she had inappropriate showers with her father, Joe Biden.
  • Thanks 1

PV Wins The Biden Daughter Diary Case; Judge Addressed FBI ...

The FBI carried out the raids as part of an investigation into whether the diary of Ashley Biden, the now-40-year-old daughter of President Joe Biden, was stolen last year. The diary was handed over by sources to Project Veritas in September 2020, but the organization declined to publish its contents and instead turned it over to law enforcement.
  • Thanks 1

Veritas was using it as blackmail. The investigation is into how a Trump supporter got ahold of it, the details of veritas purchasing it, and then what they were going to do with it. 

Pretty sad to see JAFBFs asinine Q bullshit creeping more into the "mainstream" conservative beliefs. But when a sizeable portion of the republican party thinks Trump won the election it's clear the damage has already been done. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Veritas was using it as blackmail. The investigation is into how a Trump supporter got ahold of it, the details of veritas purchasing it, and then what they were going to do with it. 

Pretty sad to see JAFBFs asinine Q bullshit creeping more into the "mainstream" conservative beliefs. But when a sizeable portion of the republican party thinks Trump won the election it's clear the damage has already been done. 

That goes for any far left   -or-   far right delusional people who believe any far out made up garbage as the gospel truth.

I can't wait until they start dredging the Trump swamp.......on second thought manure smells even worse the second time it's plowed up.  I'll pass.

I'm just trying to show how bad these childish name calling games can get.

I'm hoping that our country can rise above this behavior and get back to governing and good ol'. Republican verses Democratic clean fair fights.  I'm in there.

40 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

That goes for any far left   -or-   far right delusional people who believe any far out made up garbage as the gospel truth.

I can't wait until they start dredging the Trump swamp.......on second thought manure smells even worse the second time it's plowed up.  I'll pass.

I'm just trying to show how bad these childish name calling games can get.

I'm hoping that our country can rise above this behavior and get back to governing and good ol'. Republican verses Democratic clean fair fights.  I'm in there.

but there is no democratic AMERICAN political party anymore. It's gone.

and today is my birthday, I'm 72, so I've seen a lot more in history than you have.

(LOL I think you are 71.....just kidding)

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Image of Humbug!

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

but there is no democratic AMERICAN political party anymore. It's gone.

and today is my birthday, I'm 72, so I've seen a lot more in history than you have.

(LOL I think you are 71.....just kidding)

Yes I'm only a spring chicken at 71......I used to tell our late browns board lawyer the same thing he was one year younger than me.

On our parties for a decade or more now   why can't either one come up with some outstanding candidates ?   Maybe nobody decent really wants the job and the headaches that come along with it.    Think back since 1900 who were the truly outstanding ones my list is not 🚫 very long !

Oh and  ★ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ! ★  and many more !

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Maybe they just refuse to believe America has a record number of stupid people.

• Upvote 2

On 12/17/2021 at 6:33 PM, MLD Woody said:

Project Veritas is a hack attempt at shock journalism that has been found fabricating evidence multiple times. But you're already lost in a cult and believe literally anything you hear that backs up your delusions, so I'm not surprised. 

You're insane. You're delusional. You're lost. You're a victim.

If your family still invites you to Christmas just don't ruin it by opening your mouth about any of this stuff. Do everyone there a favor. 

More Conspiracy Theories for you.

image.png.55c25c9883d9e440aa1b3909d3b78ff2.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/no-vax-no-food-spokane-christmas-food-pantry-requires-proof-vaccination-covid-test-get-food/?utm_source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

This is in the Eastern part of the State   =   more Conservative.

image.png.9ead0ea06f8de0fbd36e2f53190d03d7.png

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/new-york-legislation-provides-for-indefinite-detention-of-unvaccinated-at-governors-whim/

16 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Yes I'm only a spring chicken at 71......I used to tell our late browns board lawyer the same thing he was one year younger than me.

On our parties for a decade or more now   why can't either one come up with some outstanding candidates ?   Maybe nobody decent really wants the job and the headaches that come along with it.    Think back since 1900 who were the truly outstanding ones my list is not 🚫 very long !

Oh and  ★ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ! ★  and many more !

Thank ya !