THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

image.png.4c6ad61a85e3a05444138fec5e715beb.png

image.png.377638fbaff6234cc1f28dde938cb902.png

https://www.justjared.com/2008/01/31/britney-spears-snow-white/

image.png.c7e678e8d20151926ae6724dfa545d2b.png

image.png.3da552bb6b273795b561a9f977161a8c.png

image.png.ff7dc2d730b6d421666384ecbf3118da.png

Anyone ever wondered why most child stars have a "wigging out" period generally around their twenties ?

Has to be a pretty sad life when your own parents pimp you out for their own gains.

Word is too watch Britney, she may be bringing the fire now that she's free.

On 11/14/2021 at 7:18 AM, MLD Woody said:

Social media ruined you. 

JAFBF without social media is a nice d man playing with his grandkids

JAFBF with social media isn't even going to get invited to Thanksgiving

Crazy. 

Your generation wasn't prepared to handle this nonsense. 

"Safe Spaces".

2 hours ago, JAFBF said:

"Safe Spaces".

Bro you MAGA and Q people are running off trying to start your own social networks

Your god king Trump reacts like a child to any criticism

You refuse to believe you lost an election and it's been a year

Don't talk to me about safe spaces....

8 hours ago, JAFBF said:

anything that supports the accrual of total power of nazis and corrupt "deep state" officials and groupies...

they don't care - they support it.

sick, destructive stuff.

• Upvote 1

On 11/17/2021 at 7:34 PM, MLD Woody said:

Bro you MAGA and Q people are running off trying to start your own social networks

Your god king Trump reacts like a child to any criticism

You refuse to believe you lost an election and it's been a year

Don't talk to me about safe spaces....

If FB, Twit, IG, Goog, etc. didn't have such biased draconian censorship there would be no need for a separate SN.

Should be interesting too see how this plays out.

Not about Trump, I've said that many times.

The Election was a total fraud, and is still be looked into.

Patience.

18 hours ago, JAFBF said:

If FB, Twit, IG, Goog, etc. didn't have such biased draconian censorship there would be no need for a separate SN.

Should be interesting too see how this plays out.

Not about Trump, I've said that many times.

The Election was a total fraud, and is still be looked into.

Patience.

You literally only exist because of those social media sites

Q started as a joke on 4chan, then some people on 4chan started to believe it, and then it hit mainstream social media where boomers and idiots went nuts for it. 

You're sitting there believing asinine shit literally only because it was allowed to propagate on those same social media sites you now hate. 

Your side lost the election man, just give it up. It's been a year. Q isn't real. There is no storm. And Trump lost. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You literally only exist because of those social media sites

Q started as a joke on 4chan, then some people on 4chan started to believe it, and then it hit mainstream social media where boomers and idiots went nuts for it. 

You're sitting there believing asinine shit literally only because it was allowed to propagate on those same social media sites you now hate. 

Your side lost the election man, just give it up. It's been a year. Q isn't real. There is no storm. And Trump lost. 

Covered this too.

Q may well be a Pysop, but look at the results.

They got a $hit ton of people digging into all aspects of TPTB's lives and have been uncovering things normally just swept under the rug, lied about, or just plain ignored.

Have you seen all the demonstrations around the World ?

People are PISSED at what they're finding out and at what is going on.

The Q drops also had some uncanny precognition of events.

Real or not, others are starting to come to pass.

Look how long it took Durham to finally surface.

What about Huber, and the other one or two (don't recall names right off) ?

Moynihan and Doyle are still cranking (Clinton Foundation) - they first surfaced in Dec 2018.

NXVIM ?

Maxwell is just getting ready to go to Trial in about a week, after being arrested over a year ago.

No, things are not as they seem.

If you think there's been anything "normal" about the past five years getting progressively crazier by the day (and that will continue), you're really not paying attention.

We're getting some W's this month, it's going to get bad again next month from what I'm hearing.

7 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Covered this too.

Q may well be a Pysop, but look at the results.

They got a $hit ton of people digging into all aspects of TPTB's lives and have been uncovering things normally just swept under the rug, lied about, or just plain ignored.

Have you seen all the demonstrations around the World ?

People are PISSED at what they're finding out and at what is going on.

The Q drops also had some uncanny precognition of events.

Real or not, others are starting to come to pass.

Look how long it took Durham to finally surface.

What about Huber, and the other one or two (don't recall names right off) ?

Moynihan and Doyle are still cranking (Clinton Foundation) - they first surfaced in Dec 2018.

NXVIM ?

Maxwell is just getting ready to go to Trial in about a week, after being arrested over a year ago.

No, things are not as they seem.

If you think there's been anything "normal" about the past five years getting progressively crazier by the day (and that will continue), you're really not paying attention.

We're getting some W's this month, it's going to get bad again next month from what I'm hearing.

You'll believe whatever delusional shit you want to believe. We're covered this too. People fall into conspiracy theories to feel better about themselves. To feel like they finally know the real truth, to feel like they're special, and to feel like they're smart. A fringe, joke theory hit mainstream social media and you fell for it hard. 

Looking at some vague q drop from years prior and loosely applying it to some event that just happened isn't showing the prediction ability of Q. It's showing the derangement of the followers. 

And I'm torn. On one hand I consider you a victim. Older folks especially can get messed up by social media and the internet like you have. 

On the other hand I just consider you a moron that did this too himself

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You'll believe whatever delusional shit you want to believe. We're covered this too. People fall into conspiracy theories to feel better about themselves. To feel like they finally know the real truth, to feel like they're special, and to feel like they're smart. A fringe, joke theory hit mainstream social media and you fell for it hard. 

Looking at some vague q drop from years prior and loosely applying it to some event that just happened isn't showing the prediction ability of Q. It's showing the derangement of the followers. 

And I'm torn. On one hand I consider you a victim. Older folks especially can get messed up by social media and the internet like you have. 

On the other hand I just consider you a moron that did this too himself

Triggered much?