THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You'll believe whatever delusional shit you want to believe. We're covered this too. People fall into conspiracy theories to feel better about themselves. To feel like they finally know the real truth, to feel like they're special, and to feel like they're smart. A fringe, joke theory hit mainstream social media and you fell for it hard. 

Looking at some vague q drop from years prior and loosely applying it to some event that just happened isn't showing the prediction ability of Q. It's showing the derangement of the followers. 

And I'm torn. On one hand I consider you a victim. Older folks especially can get messed up by social media and the internet like you have. 

On the other hand I just consider you a moron that did this too himself

Refresher :

image.png.f54fa20d36cd9533cd0706fe3257aa01.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation

image.png.42ccd202c5f7cb6512523c29326ae4e7.png

Social Media is a good starting point and it is a great aggregator of information based upon the above ideas.

"Degrees of separation" means that the actual source is within x number of people, meaning the odds of getting real info is pretty good, and it's not narrative driven as is the MSM.

"Hive Mind" is essentially multi-node (thousands / millions) research that assesses the voluminous data each day and reduces it to something more manageable.

As a high level Math guy, I would think you would appreciate the power this all represents - the MSM is minuscule in comparison, and dishonest too boot.

I'm just one person, there's no way I can cover all the stories going on each day.

I let the above sift, sort, and compile the news, and then I go through a greatly reduced number of items.

SM is just a tool, not the only sources of info, but it's a good sized component.

I don't even have a FB, Twit, or IG account (don't have the time or need) - for the most part you don't need one to see what's going on.

You're lost man. Facebook, Q, and social media led you down a dark path. You're a victim. 

Hopefully we can find ways to prevent this type of thing in the future. Though, given each generation going forward will be familiar with the internet from a young age, this may not be as big of and issue in the future. 

2 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

no one said it was a conspiracy

It literally says "The Distraction" at the top. What did you think that meant?

I mean, I know you're all about regurgitating memes you see on your Facebook here without looking into them at all... You can just say you got this one wrong 

26 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It literally says "The Distraction" at the top. What did you think that meant?mean, I know you're all about regurgitating memes you see on your Facebook here without looking into them at all... You can just say you got this one wrong 

You are a moron and you reek of dirty feathers.

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It literally says "The Distraction" at the top. What did you think that meant?

I mean, I know you're all about regurgitating memes you see on your Facebook here without looking into them at all... You can just say you got this one wrong 

you think i really care what you think ? 

1 hour ago, FairHooker11 said:

you think i really care what you think ? 

you blindly believed a thing you saw online, thought it was damning and supported your beliefs, and you posted it here to show everyone else

then four other geniuses liked it, thinking the same thing you did

at least Diehard realized it was nonsense...

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

you blindly believed a thing you saw online, thought it was damning and supported your beliefs, and you posted it here to show everyone else

then four other geniuses liked it, thinking the same thing you did

at least Diehard realized it was nonsense...

you really dont endear yourself too well huh

and its all because of a meme.

I think you might be crossed up because the meme in question was regarding how much we unvaxxers take pleasure and pride 

in the fact that we arent compromised with an unknown experiment. You know, the honest question?

That we are relying on our own immune systems to carry us through this virus event and obtain therapeutic options in the event we did

So in order for you to "shift gears " in your outrage - I submit that the meme was meant for those of us (who are but a few)

who respectfully didnt walk over your (or others here) choice(s) to vax - ours was in defense not to.  let alone be mandated to...

the other one about G MAxwell trial is pretty simple too

It opened up preliminary hearings on friday 11/ 19 the same time of media frenzy from the Rittenhouse verdict.

Tell me you didnt hear about the maxwell case with at least some vigor?  i didnt .. 

Gorka pointed out that it actually starts 11/29 and  DH pointed out that Fed trials cannot be streamed like the Kenosha one

But I think it would be extremely important to publicize the hell out of this one for obvious reasons, but those are my wishes .'

that is all

39 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

you really dont endear yourself too well huh

and its all because of a meme.

I think you might be crossed up because the meme in question was regarding how much we unvaxxers take pleasure and pride 

in the fact that we arent compromised with an unknown experiment. You know, the honest question?

That we are relying on our own immune systems to carry us through this virus event and obtain therapeutic options in the event we did

So in order for you to "shift gears " in your outrage - I submit that the meme was meant for those of us (who are but a few)

who respectfully didnt walk over your (or others here) choice(s) to vax - ours was in defense not to.  let alone be mandated to...

the other one about G MAxwell trial is pretty simple too

It opened up preliminary hearings on friday 11/ 19 the same time of media frenzy from the Rittenhouse verdict.

Tell me you didnt hear about the maxwell case with at least some vigor?  i didnt .. 

Gorka pointed out that it actually starts 11/29 and  DH pointed out that Fed trials cannot be streamed like the Kenosha one

But I think it would be extremely important to publicize the hell out of this one for obvious reasons, but those are my wishes .'

that is all

In the next few years there's going to be a different view of the Medical side of things.

Look at how many alternative treatments have come too light during the plandemic, and some of those treatments are highly effective against major diseases.

We have a lot of bad crap to go through before all that happens, but it will.

• Upvote 1

On 11/22/2021 at 8:02 PM, JAFBF said:

In the next few years there's going to be a different view of the Medical side of things.

Look at how many alternative treatments have come too light during the plandemic, and some of those treatments are highly effective against major diseases.

We have a lot of bad crap to go through before all that happens, but it will.

image.thumb.png.2ec987873603ead8600f15655ed40328.png

https://www.mdpi.com/2076-0817/10/11/1514/htm

https://welovetrump.com/2021/11/23/can-benadryl-milk-treat-covid-19/

image.png.11d39c3947201f0a6c3ae78109a805a9.png