THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

On 3/13/2022 at 8:13 PM, FairHooker11 said:

I congratulate J on this behemoth thread and agree completely with Axe's take. 

a load of truth and a load of BS.     it is up to the rest of us to sort it out.

my questions of validity came early with then AG "where in the world is " Jeff  Sessions?

and J's assertions that he was up to something good - (meaning- nailing HRC and her treasonous crimes)

what was then a hook into what feeds this thread became a BB poli board go to  - for me at least...

BUT what has become the most entertaining coup de grace on the part of one pecker...

and his non stop outrage against J and his info parade. 

thank you pecker for the laughs and the troll attempts to discredit an otherwise perfectly fine project 

disguised as this title SWAMP DRAINING!  

FWIW, I've heard that Sessions has been busy.

Recall he was in the Military, and as such could have been / may be subject to the one E.O. Trump put into effect early on.

One of those things I can't post as it was audio and I don't recall exactly when/where I heard it (Tore I believe).

On 3/13/2022 at 8:38 PM, MLD Woody said:

The thing is, nothing about this trash is concise or profound. It's regularly incorrect. Spectacularly show. You could get back to any random page in here and there will be something JAFBF is posting about that never happened.

They need to throw as much shit at the board as possible so they can latch on to the one thing that sticks. And by keeping everything as vague as possible it allows that definition of stick to be very loose.

This is no different than any other conspiracy theory. It is a group of people that don't have a lot going on in real life that want to feel smart and special. This has just gotten wrapped up into politics and patriotics, fueled by social media, and has become more mainstream. 

Tag it and I'll look at it.

If it's bogus I'll delete and note it.

There's still a lot going on, and some are saying this War will go on for 18 years (probably not for me), mainly cleanup type stuff long term.

On 3/14/2022 at 7:49 PM, Axe said:

image.png.531618995bde3830c7fedae89973d4b6.png

image.thumb.png.d6c7657ff341f11d9efa3bcb87169e90.png

I support the people, but the Govs and Media are so full $hit, no one really has any idea of what's going on there.

Russia is going after Biolabs and the Azov Military elements - that's pretty much the best I have on it right now.

Not much different than the Cuban Missile crisis (NATO wants Nukes in Ukraine), Iraq I & II, or Afghanistan, etc.

Ask yourself who is pushing for War ?

Looks a lot like all those that "support Ukraine" and making up fake stories :

I could do a massive thread on all these - some have already seen some in another thread.

There are 20M+ Phones in Ukraine, why are we not seeing hundreds / thousands of real videos, but all these fake rehashed clips ?

Jan 6 had 14,000 hours of video (mostly not seen), but for major cities we're getting reruns and Video games ?

Does this pass the smell test for folks ?

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.531618995bde3830c7fedae89973d4b6.png

image.thumb.png.d6c7657ff341f11d9efa3bcb87169e90.png

I support the people, but the Govs and Media are so full $hit, no one really has any idea of what's going on there.

Russia is going after Biolabs and the Azov Military elements - that's pretty much the best I have on it right now.

Not much different than the Cuban Missile crisis (NATO wants Nukes in Ukraine), Iraq I & II, or Afghanistan, etc.

Ask yourself who is pushing for War ?

Looks a lot like all those that "support Ukraine" and making up fake stories :

I could do a massive thread on all these - some have already seen some in another thread.

There are 20M+ Phones in Ukraine, why are we not seeing hundreds / thousands of real videos, but all these fake rehashed clips ?

Jan 6 had 14,000 hours of video (mostly not seen), but for major cities we're getting reruns and Video games ?

Does this pass the smell test for folks ?

The existence of people clout chasing with fake videos doesn't prove the complete absence of real videos. Your backroom internet forums just aren't sharing them because it doesn't push the Q negative ... Though falling completely for Russian nonsense fits apparently

42 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The existence of people clout chasing with fake videos doesn't prove the complete absence of real videos. Your backroom internet forums just aren't sharing them because it doesn't push the Q negative ... Though falling completely for Russian nonsense fits apparently

So your response to 20 million cellphones and limited videos is that Q is in control? Not sharing?  Oh boy……

4 hours ago, hammertime said:

So your response to 20 million cellphones and limited videos is that Q is in control? Not sharing?  Oh boy……

How are you supposed to share video if all the utilities have been cut off? No power = no cell phone towers, no cell phone network.

• Upvote 1

On 3/16/2022 at 7:45 AM, MLD Woody said:

So is Russian propaganda that good or are some US citizens just that dumb... 

On 3/16/2022 at 7:48 AM, MLD Woody said:

Ohhh, bad reaction - not a Poker player.

image.png.3eec53217c1b2659d6553e541c52d8d1.png

Another show coming up.

On 3/15/2022 at 10:26 PM, JAFBF said:

Interesting idea.

Too bad I'm not going to have time to get too it anytime soon.

Lot going on, trying to get a House ready to sell to get out of here before it gets worse than it is.

Sad, but that's where we are.

It’s a FANTASTIC idea. Surely a couple successes immediately come to mind where you were ahead of the pack. Just use the search feature, badda bing, badda boom, a GREATEST HIT! 

1 hour ago, Ibleedbrown said:

It’s a FANTASTIC idea. Surely a couple successes immediately come to mind where you were ahead of the pack. Just use the search feature, badda bing, badda boom, a GREATEST HIT! 

Got at least one today if I can get through everything - here's one.

image.png.d99e3254717381507e4fe24a5f7776f0.png

https://nypost.com/2022/03/17/hunter-bidens-infamous-laptop-confirmed-in-new-york-times-report/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

I posted the original when it popped out around Election time 2020 - folks (here) were saying it was all fake and didn't exist.

The NY Post account got nuked because of it (later restored)   .   .   .   note this is confirmed by the New York Times, totally different outfit.

image.png.0a35d28e41e08bab6271e53fbcf4a37f.png

image.thumb.png.2d9d8a96ef6666a628347f2f317cd347.png

If the pics I've seen are authentic, she was doing more than that   .   .   .  

• Upvote 1

"I'm gonna say something completely idiotic, but then follow it up with 'I'm just asking questions', so that makes it ok"

Obama's kid is now doing cocaine with Hunter Biden....  holy fuck you're a hopeless moron

and the war in Ukraine is a "false flag"

Every time I can't think you can't get any further into the rabbit hole... you go deeper. You've thrown away your life because some kid LARP'd on 4chan. Congrats. 

Please don't ever vote, on anything. 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

"I'm gonna say something completely idiotic, but then follow it up with 'I'm just asking questions', so that makes it ok"

Obama's kid is now doing cocaine with Hunter Biden....  holy fuck you're a hopeless moron

and the war in Ukraine is a "false flag"

Every time I can't think you can't get any further into the rabbit hole... you go deeper. You've thrown away your life because some kid LARP'd on 4chan. Congrats. 

Please don't ever vote, on anything. 

You always do...68yily.gif.85010ebe288bd3a44101a1c129a0abd1.gif

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Got at least one today if I can get through everything - here's one.

image.png.d99e3254717381507e4fe24a5f7776f0.png

https://nypost.com/2022/03/17/hunter-bidens-infamous-laptop-confirmed-in-new-york-times-report/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

I posted the original when it popped out around Election time 2020 - folks (here) were saying it was all fake and didn't exist.

The NY Post account got nuked because of it (later restored)   .   .   .   note this is confirmed by the New York Times, totally different outfit.

Nice. I wondered what all the fuss was about with his laptop. Whatever the fuss was, l figured it would either show up or it wouldn’t and l didn’t see the value in speculating much further on it.

An article dated Oct. 14, 2020 from the NY Post was the earliest article l could find on it on the interwebs. Looking through the archives here the first mention of it in Swamp Draining l found was Oct. 18, 2020 (page 195). l went back as page 193 (Oct. 12, 2020) and couldn’t find any earlier mentions. 

What makes Hunter Biden’s Laptop worthy of being on Swamp Draining’s GREATEST HITS? In what way was Swamp Draining ahead of regular news sources on that one?

13 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Nice. I wondered what all the fuss was about with his laptop. Whatever the fuss was, l figured it would either show up or it wouldn’t and l didn’t see the value in speculating much further on it.

An article dated Oct. 14, 2020 from the NY Post was the earliest article l could find on it on the interwebs. Looking through the archives here the first mention of it in Swamp Draining l found was Oct. 18, 2020 (page 195). l went back as page 193 (Oct. 12, 2020) and couldn’t find any earlier mentions. 

What makes Hunter Biden’s Laptop worthy of being on Swamp Draining’s GREATEST HITS? In what way was Swamp Draining ahead of regular news sources on that one?

image.png.784b7413999e82bba6f37b7489878224.png

Emails involving a lot of people and dealings with a lot of Countries besides the above.

Also a lot of pictures and video on it - seemingly Blackmail material - a few here :

https://nypost.com/2022/03/18/how-big-tech-media-and-dems-killed-the-hunter-biden-story/

Note the "Finger Lakes" Tattoo (Trafficking and more).

image.png.fef9e33e5b5a1745f75b9a23b5c6d370.png

image.png.933405040fc3130b5e87c3a91544dc04.png

Markings (circles) seem about right, but quality is not very good - haven't seen any videos, but they're supposed to be out there somewhere.

Ton more pictures of different things as well - some pretty bad.

Most of the stuff hasn't been leaked (CP) and graphic.

There is actually more than one Laptop :

image.png.d7489f872d115fa9f9b52c564dda678a.png

I think there are at least three Hunter Laptops that have been recovered - contents have been copied and distributed.

Rudy has/had a sanitized version of at least one - the FIB didn't want anything to do with them when they raided him (believe I posted about that).

That's just for Hunter - still out there :

Debbie Wasserman Schultz - two I think.

Awan (Congress IT guy)

Wiener < really bad

Pelosi

There are numerous Hard Drives from all over the place as well.

Ton of info to go through.

10 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Emails involving a lot of people and dealings with a lot of Countries besides the above.

Also a lot of pictures and video on it - seemingly Blackmail material - a few here :

https://nypost.com/2022/03/18/how-big-tech-media-and-dems-killed-the-hunter-biden-story/

Markings (circles) seem about right, but quality is not very good - haven't seen any videos, but they're supposed to be out there somewhere.

I think there are at least three Hunter Laptops that have been recovered - contents have been copied and distributed.

Rudy has/had a sanitized version of at least one - the FIB didn't want anything to do with them when they raided him (believe I posted about that).

Awan (Congress IT guy)

Wiener < really bad

Pelosi

That's what I'm talking about.

11 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Awan (Congress IT guy)

Wiener < really bad

Pelosi

I may not have been clear on the question. I was looking for the page number in Swamp Draining where you broke the story about the laptop to show where Swamp Draining was ahead of other regular media outlets.

On 3/19/2022 at 7:32 AM, Ibleedbrown said:

I may not have been clear on the question. I was looking for the page number in Swamp Draining where you broke the story about the laptop to show where Swamp Draining was ahead of other regular media outlets.

Ah, this isn't one of those type really.

I mean, if you look when the NY Post came out with it, and then everyone (MSM) said it was fake, but now they're admitting it's real   .   .   .   well, it could sorta be a story ahead of it's time, but this is not one I'd say is really ahead of things.

This one just shows that their corruption is coming too light and that they do indeed lie and hide stories and information.

Truth on a lot of things is going to be coming out - for this one it may seem to be too late since it would have impacted the Election, but it's not going to matter as will be seen.

I'll see if can dig up a few, but no promises, I have too much going on right now and can barely keep up with things coming out right now.

There's a ton of stuff still hanging out there, and I'm getting the feeling they make all hit at once.

Right now I'm just hoping I'm outta here before it all breaks.