THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

14 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Ah, this isn't one of those type really.

I mean, if you look when the NY Post came out with it, and then everyone (MSM) said it was fake, but now they're admitting it's real   .   .   .   well, it could sorta be a story ahead of it's time, but this is not one I'd say is really ahead of things.

This one just shows that their corruption is coming too light and that they do indeed lie and hide stories and information.

Truth on a lot of things is going to be coming out - for this one it may seem to be too late since it would have impacted the Election, but it's not going to matter as will be seen.

I'll see if can dig up a few, but no promises, I have too much going on right now and can barely keep up with things coming out right now.

There's a ton of stuff still hanging out there, and I'm getting the feeling they make all hit at once.

Right now I'm just hoping I'm outta here before it all breaks.

Media caters to left or right wing ideology. That’s been a thing for a while now. So yeah, when a story breaks that looks damning for a left wing guy there’s going to be a slew of news from the other side on why that article’s bullshit. And vice versa.

I’m just trying to give you an opportunity to highlight the best of the best in 4.5 years of work. If Hunter Biden’s laptop is it, well then that’s it. 

How exciting to live in an historic time when so many things hit at once. 

8 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Media caters to left or right wing ideology. That’s been a thing for a while now. So yeah, when a story breaks that looks damning for a left wing guy there’s going to be a slew of news from the other side on why that article’s bullshit. And vice versa.

I’m just trying to give you an opportunity to highlight the best of the best in 4.5 years of work. If Hunter Biden’s laptop is it, well then that’s it. 

How exciting to live in an historic time when so many things hit at once. 

image.png.2449b5fd0ef2f7123ac63c600d07089b.png

Predicted to go through Hollywood & into the Royals.

It has, and is still going.

reference - the DEEP STATE.

dangerous, dishonest, all in liar bureaucrats.

https://www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2022/03/named-and-shamed-the-51-intel-officials-who-lied-about-the-hunter-biden-laptop-emails/

Named and Shamed: The 51 Intel Officials Who Lied About the Hunter Biden Laptop Emails

The real threat to democracy is the swamp

1. Mike Hayden, former CIA director, now analyst for CNN
  2. Jim Clapper, former director of national intelligence, now CNN pundit
  3. Leon Panetta, former CIA director and defense secretary
  4. John Brennan, former CIA director, now analyst for NBC and MSNBC
  5. Thomas Fingar, former National Intelligence Council chair, now teaches at Stanford University
  6. Rick Ledgett, former National Security Agency deputy director, now a director at M&T Bank
  7. John McLaughlin, former CIA acting director, now teaches at Johns Hopkins University
  8. Michael Morell, former CIA acting director, now at George Mason University
  9. Mike Vickers, former defense undersecretary for intelligence, now on board of BAE Systems
  10. Doug Wise, former Defense Intelligence Agency deputy director, teaches at University of New Mexico
  11. Nick Rasmussen, former National Counterterrorism Center director, now executive director, Global Internet Forum to Counter Terrorism
  12. Russ Travers, former National Counterterrorism Center acting director
  13. Andy Liepman, former National Counterterrorism Center deputy director
  14. John Moseman, former CIA chief of staf
  15. Larry Pfeiffer, former CIA chief of staff, now senior advisor to The Chertoff Group
  16. Jeremy Bash, former CIA chief of staff, now analyst for NBC and MSNBC
  17. Rodney Snyder, former CIA chief of staff
  18. Glenn Gerstell, former National Security Agency general counsel
  19. David Priess, former CIA analyst and manager
  20. Pam Purcilly, former CIA deputy director of analysis
  21. Marc Polymeropoulos, former CIA senior operations officer
  22. Chris Savos, former CIA senior operations officer
  23. John Tullius, former CIA senior intelligence officer
  24. David A. Vanell, former CIA senior operations officer
  25. Kristin Wood, former CIA senior intelligence officer, now non-resident fellow, Harvard
  26. David Buckley, former CIA inspector general
  27. Nada Bakos, former CIA analyst and targeting officer, now senior fellow, Foreign Policy Research Institute
  28. Patty Brandmaier, former CIA senior intelligence officer
  29. James B. Bruce, former CIA senior intelligence office
  30. David Cariens, former CIA intelligence analyst
  31. Janice Cariens, former CIA operational support officer
  32. Paul Kolbe, former CIA senior operations officer
  33. Peter Corsell, former CIA analyst
  34. Brett Davis, former CIA senior intelligence officer
  35. Roger Zane George, former national intelligence officer:
  36. Steven L. Hall, former CIA senior intelligence officer
  37. Kent Harrington, former national intelligence officer
  38. Don Hepburn, former national security executive, now president of Boanerges Solutions LLC
  39. Timothy D. Kilbourn, former dean of CIA’s Kent School of Intelligence Analysis
  40. Ron Marks, former CIA officer
  41. Jonna Hiestand Mendez, former CIA technical operations officer, now on board of the International Spy Museum
  42. Emile Nakhleh, former director of CIA’s Political Islam Strategic Analysis Program, now at University of New Mexico
  43. Gerald A. O’Shea, former CIA senior operations officer
  44. Nick Shapiro, former CIA deputy chief of staff and senior adviser to the director
  45. John Sipher, former CIA senior operations officer
  46. Stephen Slick, former National Security Council senior director for intelligence programs
  47. Cynthia Strand, former CIA deputy assistant director for global issues
  48. Greg Tarbell, former CIA deputy executive director
  49. David Terry, former National Intelligence Collection Board chairman
  50. Greg Treverton, former National Intelligence Council chair, now senior adviser at the Center for Strategic and International Studies
  51. Winston Wiley, former CIA director of analysis

13 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.2449b5fd0ef2f7123ac63c600d07089b.png

Predicted to go through Hollywood & into the Royals.

It has, and is still going.

I found this one originally posted on Apr. 21, 2018, page 17 of Swamp Draining. Under it you linked this Yahoo article.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/smallville-actress-charged-sex-trafficking-cult-group-133355862.html 

Where was your first mention of this? The one that predates the Yahoo article? Am l mistaken or is part of the schtick here the idea that mainstream media is unreliable so you have found alternate sources for information? 

I suppose the GREATEST HITS l was imagining would be posts from non-mainstream media that were later verified by mainstream media. 

Where’s the posts from some random guy’s Twitter account that pre-date all the news articles? The random guy posts that were later shown to be valid?

I also don’t know what you mean by “it has, and is still going” but according to this Yahoo article she went to jail last year.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/allison-mack-nxivm-prison-155819698.html

I don’t know how interested you are in continuing this but please provide the date and page number of original entry if you are. 

3 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I found this one originally posted on Apr. 21, 2018, page 17 of Swamp Draining. Under it you linked this Yahoo article.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/smallville-actress-charged-sex-trafficking-cult-group-133355862.html 

Where was your first mention of this? The one that predates the Yahoo article? Am l mistaken or is part of the schtick here the idea that mainstream media is unreliable so you have found alternate sources for information? 

I suppose the GREATEST HITS l was imagining would be posts from non-mainstream media that were later verified by mainstream media. 

Where’s the posts from some random guy’s Twitter account that pre-date all the news articles? The random guy posts that were later shown to be valid?

I also don’t know what you mean by “it has, and is still going” but according to this Yahoo article she went to jail last year.

I don’t know how interested you are in continuing this but please provide the date and page number of original entry if you are. 

Outstanding researching.  You could have been Gipper's paralegal.  

• Thanks 1

On 3/22/2022 at 6:41 AM, Ibleedbrown said:

The article was the just the start of things, and grew into the exposure we've had on this since then

This thread actually started with one such post as you're looking for - Mueller sham.

I spent yesterday Evening tracking down a couple good ones that came to mind, only to find that some graphics are missing :(

Could explain the Greek letters all of the Board here these days, and the crashes we had a few months back.

On the one, I have the results, but the alerting post graphic is missing, and the source post is long gone via Twitter purges.

The other one may be all graphical with no comments, so there no way to search for it.

I can probably get the original on this one, but it's not quite the same and I'm not sure on the timestamps showing in the section to be clipped.

Another wrinkle is these posts could be split across a couple different threads.

First one was around July 4, 2019, and the other was around the 2020 Election plus or minus a month or two.

As mentioned several days ago, I'm short on time right now trying to get moved out of here, so this is a project I'll have to address another time.

Exception could be if some pops off, but if it does it'll be pretty big and pretty obvious.

Don't dig on this :

On 3/24/2022 at 10:42 PM, JAFBF said:

The article was the just the start of things, and grew into the exposure we've had on this since then

This thread actually started with one such post as you're looking for - Mueller sham.

I spent yesterday Evening tracking down a couple good ones that came to mind, only to find that some graphics are missing :(

Could explain the Greek letters all of the Board here these days, and the crashes we had a few months back.

On the one, I have the results, but the alerting post graphic is missing, and the source post is long gone via Twitter purges.

The other one may be all graphical with no comments, so there no way to search for it.

I can probably get the original on this one, but it's not quite the same and I'm not sure on the timestamps showing in the section to be clipped.

Another wrinkle is these posts could be split across a couple different threads.

First one was around July 4, 2019, and the other was around the 2020 Election plus or minus a month or two.

As mentioned several days ago, I'm short on time right now trying to get moved out of here, so this is a project I'll have to address another time.

I didn’t intend for this to be some kind of major ordeal. I thought there may have been a few “you heard it here first” slam dunks that came to mind right away because those are the fun ones, right? If not, no worries. 

16 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I didn’t intend for this to be some kind of major ordeal. I thought there may have been a few “you heard it here first” slam dunks that came to mind right away because those are the fun ones, right? If not, no worries. 

You came here to be an asshole.

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

You came here to be an asshole.

That’s one way to randomly comment. Way to type words buddy. 

I was looking to get an idea on success rate. What percentage of posts here are among the “you heard it here first” variety? Things that were first reported here and later verified to be true? 

I admitted l’m generally lost amongst the sea of seemingly random posts here. It would be incentive for me to try a little harder to understand if l could establish some sort of positive success rate. l thought that might be of interest to other people as well. 

I did not find the success rate to be within my wheelhouse to try harder to understand, and l frankly lost motivation and kinda felt bad for putting JAFBF on the spot. I make no judgements here. People have hobbies and interests that are different than my own. What l learned here is that the legit stories get reported by legit news sources, so for as little news as l consume reading those is sufficient for me. 

1 hour ago, Ibleedbrown said:

That’s one way to randomly comment. Way to type words buddy. 

I was looking to get an idea on success rate. What percentage of posts here are among the “you heard it here first” variety? Things that were first reported here and later verified to be true? 

I admitted l’m generally lost amongst the sea of seemingly random posts here. It would be incentive for me to try a little harder to understand if l could establish some sort of positive success rate. l thought that might be of interest to other people as well. 

I did not find the success rate to be within my wheelhouse to try harder to understand, and l frankly lost motivation and kinda felt bad for putting JAFBF on the spot. I make no judgements here. People have hobbies and interests that are different than my own. What l learned here is that the legit stories get reported by legit news sources, so for as little news as l consume reading those is sufficient for me. 

Your here to mock JABF.

buddy.

30 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Your here to mock JABF.

buddy.

Your wrong and l think you’re understanding of mocking is off. 

Honestly, how cool would it have been if he rattled off a half dozen, rock solid, in you’re face examples of shit he dug up from obscure sources that were later verified to be true? Man, that woulda been bad ass. 

But l don’t think this is that kinda thing, and l sorta figured that out and had pretty well bowed out of asking any more about it. So thank God your here calling me an asshole so we can keep talking about this shit. 

31 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Honestly, how cool would it have been if he rattled off a half dozen, rock solid, in you’re face examples of shit he dug up from obscure sources that were later verified to be true? Man, that woulda been bad ass. 

But l don’t think this is that kinda thing, and l sorta figured that out and had pretty well bowed out of asking any more about it. So thank God your here calling me an asshole so we can keep talking about this shit. 

Your wrong?  You're understanding?:D

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

You think your slick, you are not.  You talk down to folks, your not believable.

• Upvote 1

On 2/5/2018 at 5:53 PM, JAFBF said:

image.png.b6940f10e40874a7189b0b3f8517c3ba.png

http://truthfeednews.com/breaking-senate-reveals-another-trump-dossier-thatll-incriminate-both-hillary-and-obama/

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Clinton records = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

This is from 1993  .   .   .   yep, old hands at this.

image.png.9909d43709fa683d1472e0c986748dcb.png

https://www.libertyheadlines.com/clintons-using-fbi-enemies-years/

Here's an odd/interesting twist.

Could this be grounds for a RICO Case (as mentioned in the Dilley video)?

There is no Time limitation (Statue of Limitations does not apply to RICO), so the fact that it's way back in 1993 just means it's more evidence.

Sure, the FBI is involved, but so what ?

Haven't Cops been aligned with Organized Crime before ?

One more nail in that Coffin to think about.

On 3/25/2022 at 5:05 PM, JAFBF said:

image.thumb.png.b7ef0adaf80ab050d4e1f1958832bbd6.png

Rico.mp3

Look at all those targets   .   .   .   what type of Case is this ?