THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

On 5/27/2019 at 6:32 PM, Clevfan4life said:

rbg is still alive.

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

oh boy...this is awkward. 

Another Head Fake ?

Could be.

I'm still waiting on some recent authentic video of her instead of all the recycled stuff they've been trying to pass off.

My personal beliefs is that she's not well   .   .   .   maybe there's no need to play that card yet.

I did find this rather interesting though.

image.png.589545ed4ce3f85d2b046cfc6fd62cb1.png

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/445866-mcconnell-senate-gop-would-fill-2020-supreme-court-vacancy

Interesting in that it even came up, not the circumstances, though they are slightly different this time around.

This is a long game, there are lot's more twists and turns to come   .   .   .   we just got the set up today for another.

Should be amusing to watch.

the scotus has been meeting regularly and that article was from their proceedings on Tuesday.....so yet again im going to ask you the question. If what you contend is true...that this is some weekend at Bernie's shit, that means ALL the other justices..including the conservative ones...are in on the charade. Will you stake your claim to that?

I haven't seen the full Report yet, but these are no small items.

image.thumb.png.8ba90db209f963a76e3bb997c962d412.png

https://www.oversight.gov/sites/default/files/oig-reports/f190529.pdf

The referenced link the the Letter is the June 2018 Report.

EDIT:

It's looking like this is just a follow up report to the issue brought up in last years IG Report.

OIG Report for this year is still incoming - guessing June based on the date of the last one.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

the scotus has been meeting regularly and that article was from their proceedings on Tuesday.....so yet again im going to ask you the question. If what you contend is true...that this is some weekend at Bernie's shit, that means ALL the other justices..including the conservative ones...are in on the charade. Will you stake your claim to that?

answer it...

6 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

answer it...

Dude, they've faked pictures and audited Supreme Court proceedings tapes.

CNN is a failing propaganda machine.

image.png.aada8d56ea715dc78e11edb45e493729.png

I believe this is in addition to the Division they axed last week.

I've answered it the best I can at the moment.

I have some things to look into on it, but just haven't had time with other things going on.

On 5/30/2019 at 7:15 AM, Clevfan4life said:

not letting u off the hook on this one. Are the conservative justices then in on this charade? Did they agree to debate with a cardboard cut out of rbg? 

For one, it's not their place (as unbiased Judges), and she could still be doing the remote thing.

Yeah, I may well be wrong on this - I still want to see recent video of her - end of story.

On 5/30/2019 at 7:16 AM, Clevfan4life said:

i kjow why u dont want to answer it cause u know im right and then this directly calls into question Q's authenticity.

Not sure what you're even going on about.

Q never said she was dead, that was inferred from other sources.

Hell, they're passing this off as Hildebeast :

Then a few days later they push this.

image.png.f9cf79a3b4af78e23fea36fc82d69ad0.png

Hell of a weight loss program if this pans out.

There's an errant story floating around that Huber's been sitting on his duff doing nothing   .   .   .  

image.thumb.png.9353913f7e1e4c1fbeeeb0690911e93f.png

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/william-barr-interview-full-transcript-cbs-this-morning-jan-crawford-exclusive-2019-05-31/

The incorrect take was that Huber wasn't doing the job, so Durham had to take over.

This is not the case, Huber has nearly finished what he was supposed too do (two separate items shown above) and then handed off the Durham, he didn't drop the ball.

Quite the long interview, but here is another interesting bit.

image.thumb.png.c49d479eaef2fc04cf98791730b0a740.png

No leaks.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JAFBF said:

For one, it's not their place (as unbiased Judges), and she could still be doing the remote thing.

Yeah, I may well be wrong on this - I still want to see recent video of her - end of story.

Not sure what you're even going on about.

Q never said she was dead, that was inferred from other

im slmost positive u said that came from Q. But i wouldnt know since i dont follow anonymous russian trolls with clear agendas. In any case...it absolutrly would be any scotus's business if one of em were dead but still making rulings. Gimme a break dude u know better. Stop waffling around and just admit this....like the 3000 marines i mean JAG dick peens "descending" on langley were....."cool fucking stories that never fucking hsppened". 

8 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

im slmost positive u said that came from Q. But i wouldnt know since i dont follow anonymous russian trolls with clear agendas. In any case...it absolutrly would be any scotus's business if one of em were dead but still making rulings. Gimme a break dude u know better. Stop waffling around and just admit this....like the 3000 marines i mean JAG dick peens "descending" on langley were....."cool fucking stories that never fucking hsppened". 

Langley, multiple sources (ex FBI, ex Reporter, ex Military x2) - been there, done that.

RBG - Ears, Lip to Chin distance. Square Jaw vs Round Jaw, etc.

Figure it out.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Langley, multiple sources (ex FBI, ex Reporter, ex Military x2) - been there, done that.

and all full of shit. This is how internet bullshit gets propagated. If i didnt have family in the immediste vicinity.....actuslly i still woyldnt beleive that one nm. Logic forbids it.

the dude is masterful in these measured responses to the questions by crawford.

The part missing (albeit there is so much more) that I like is that he (Barr) is in this to help prevent a precedent 

forming  - to prevent such garbage non truthful narratives to bring down a sitting POTUS.

He, (like Trump* in a sense) is willing to wade through and take the hits necessary to expose the darkness in this whole charade, 

(we already know and are waiting on its delivery to justice...) 

• Upvote 4

On 6/1/2019 at 3:57 AM, FairHooker11 said:

the dude is masterful in these measured responses to the questions by crawford.

The part missing (albeit there is so much more) that I like is that he (Barr) is in this to help prevent a precedent 

forming  - to prevent such garbage non truthful narratives to bring down a sitting POTUS.

He, (like Trump* in a sense) is willing to wade through and take the hits necessary to expose the darkness in this whole charade, 

(we already know and are waiting on its delivery to justice...) 

No Leaks, and he has to keep active investigations under wraps, unlike previous Administrations.

There's actually a Law about it, but you'd never know it the way things have been.

Barr goal is to restore the rule of law.

He came out of retirement to do this.

image.png.25a635d92a1a2ce2090d6d0c2c3b914c.png

• Upvote 1

Pretty much over looked this this other day, but Barr was in Alaska this past week.

No rollup thread yet, but here are a few key items.

image.png.e6ceb954bfee8d6f5a6546d386f4d60c.png

Senator Murkowski has pretty much been a RINO, and from this it would seem maybe they had something on her.

Worth watching her from here on out.

Trafficking lanes.

image.thumb.png.7cd9ddf04b181940c347015cc684bd33.png

image.png.c3501b1e24184bbdf45809e7cc23d899.png

Hmm, who else was in Canada recently ?

VP Pence.

• Thanks 1

Barr was spectacular in his interview with Jan Crawford.

JAN CRAWFORD: But you have concerns about how they conducted the investigation?

WILLIAM BARR: Yes but you know, when you’re dealing with official government contact, intent is frequently a murky issue. I’m not suggesting that people did what they did necessarily because of conscious, nefarious motives. Sometimes people can convince themselves that what they’re doing is in the higher interest, the better good. They don’t realize that what they’re doing is really antithetical to the democratic system that we have. They start viewing themselves as the guardians of the people that are more informed and insensitive than everybody else. They can- in their own mind, they can have those kinds of motives. And sometimes they can look at evidence and facts through a biased prism that they themselves don’t realize.

"I think one of the ironies today is that people are saying that it’s President Trump that’s shredding our institutions. I really see no evidence of that, it is hard, and I really haven’t seen bill of particulars as to how that’s being done. From my perspective the idea of resisting a democratically elected president and basically throwing everything at him and you know, really changing the norms on the grounds that we have to stop this president, that is where the shredding of our norms and our institutions is occurring." -William Barr.

Its astonishing how some left wing media outlets regard Barrs comments as "terrifying".

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

"I think one of the ironies today is that people are saying that it’s President Trump that’s shredding our institutions. I really see no evidence of that, it is hard, and I really haven’t seen bill of particulars as to how that’s being done. From my perspective the idea of resisting a democratically elected president and basically throwing everything at him and you know, really changing the norms on the grounds that we have to stop this president, that is where the shredding of our norms and our institutions is occurring." -William Barr.

Its astonishing how some left wing media outlets regard Barrs comments as "terrifying".

Seems they FEEL terrified that their whole false narrative is going to backfire and hit them in the arse. My opinion - whatever liberals do, ends up with them accomplishing the opposite. The examples are many over the years. Their fake solutions are nothing more than reinforcing their twisted emotions. Like banning guns... obaMaodoesn'tcare, unlimited abortion, weak military, "great society",. easy permanent welfare, easy welfare to unwed mothers (example - they just have the fathers live in without being married, or the fathers just split)...

Going all in to take all the power permanently in our government. They got OUR PRESIDENT TRUMP and ALL OF US REAL AMERICANS INSTEAD.

MAGA.

Interesting coincidence   .   .   .  

image.png.250cbe49fad764ab5076cfb968a36f59.png

https://www.wsj.com/articles/justice-department-is-preparing-antitrust-investigation-of-google-11559348795?mod=e2tw

image.png.c9678f65c02b58670d4bb580fe3415f9.png

Saw a World outage map of this when it happened, Europe was even worse than the US.

Server outage would not have a Worldwide impact.

And an interesting story if true.

image.thumb.png.ac58d3f472a74218b9534398ae9c574f.png

Possibility (Google Cloud).

image.png.c581e8b5fe5e08d6eae31aae0573aa10.png

Oldie is new again.

image.thumb.png.a251d597aea005248ac6ee8acef078ba.png

More pieces.

• Thanks 1

hey jabf...u know that the EU is tooling google for billions right? this aint new. Govts have been gunning for these cocksuckers for years. The u s is "far" behind schedule in going after these tech kunts for their intrusive data collection practices. 

i know u want that narrative that this wouldnt be hapoening if not for the orange knight ..

11 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

hey jabf...u know that the EU is tooling google for billions right? this aint new. Govts have been gunning for these cocksuckers for years. The u s is "far" behind schedule in going after these tech kunts for their intrusive data collection practices. 

i know u want that narrative that this wouldnt be hapoening if not for the orange knight ..

Yep, one of many DARPA projects.