THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

so these files will put the majority of democrats in tge house and senate in prison by the end ofvthe week? that would be a "boom"....sure

Both sides of the Aisle, more D's though, and not by the end of the week - these are just the Spy Gate files, there's lots more.

This wasn't actually expected to start until next week though   .   .   .  

.   .   .   and Q just showed up after a long absence   .   .   .  

Yep, looks like I'm shelving what I had for now, let's see what we got.

• Upvote 1

image.png.2bc4ea24237745b0b56da8820c5e1852.png

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-gives-ag-barr-authority-to-declassify-documents-related-to-2016-campaign-surveillance

Yes, I would imagine so with the Declas announcement.

image.png.9d077d33102475d43392bb69bd633b58.png

image.thumb.png.ee638d5d49f0712527f28073cc0a9338.png

This above is replied too.

image.png.fe844d515c3f82bea9606579bb2cbbaf.png

image.png.cf064d0e070cf918d3df074c28ed84d2.png

image.png.110e05bfa2f64db09ceb6e1097fde9cd.png

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/23/gchq-chief-robert-hannigan-quits

Hannigan is a name to make note of - apparently some big dealing with him.

image.png.dbe027de1bfb69fd4abcbf021d19c9ca.png

In reference to the second Q post above.

Oh boy, looks like another batch incoming.

2 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

is the IG report finally in?

then the declass will be next 

i REALLY hope this happens.. (fingers and toes crossed)

IG Report is due end of May/early June.

Comey testimony was supposed to be this week, but as we saw from Q was a Head fake to have them focus on that vs Declass.

Huber Report is still due soon as well.

Seems there was something else, but I'm don't recall at the moment.

Lot's going on right now, won't be able to get to any of it until tonight.

• Upvote 1

Forgot to mention last post that it's very likely Barr already has the IG Report (likely several days ago) and is reviewing it to make sure there is nothing involving current investigations or Grand Jury involvement.

I keep thinking that maybe Durham has something coming out, but it could be totally something else I'm mistaking it for.

A few other points to highlight.

image.png.d5285e27df8348d4d6f597da39f4f46d.png

BTW, the 11.3 & 11.6 are NOT dates   .   .   .  

There is another post that I can't find at the moment among the 3300+ Q posts indicating there was another Attorney/Prosecutor/Investigator besides Huber - that would be Durham.

We know he (Durham) has been on the Case since at least early October and likely much earlier (Q post would have helped zero in).

With what has just happened, I can't help but to keep this in mind.

image.png.57990a2289353c0625c69562d9fa75e1.png

POTUS just left for a trip to Japan, and I believe there is another (or continued) trip to the UK for ~ D-Day remembrance (6/6/19).

Any time POTUS heads out of the Country, especially on a Holiday weekend be alert.

There's a fairly decent record vs the DS when these events have happened, so keep it mind.

Need to re-highlight this in light of current conditions.

image.png.8dfce6c97655b34376f4ac1bc10ec187.png

image.png.be042db917acae2934e0fae92bd3e04c.png

POTUS was the front runner, but Cruz was number 2.

They had FISA's on both (at least), meaning this wasn't about spying on POTUS for Russian collusion, but was in fact about spying on Political opposition Candidates.

The full power of the US IC (arguably the most powerful in history) , plus FVEY (5 Eyes), was used to do this.

George Orwell (1984) pales in comparison to this.

There are a few other links I'd wished to  tie into this, but another case of TMI and I've lost track of them at the moment (may revisit).

image.thumb.png.73de7956bb985f3163b83cac2f4a5335.png

"17" minute delta.

Yea, Dilley's connected, but I don't think he's that connected   .   .   .   though there has been supporting evidence that POTUS monitors his account.

Weird huh ?

One I missed last night (and info I never had time to follow up on here).

image.png.d903341d6f8f18dedc28cdd4f999f74b.png

image.png.79fabbb29ed62e44b8fc52304e909d54.png

.   .   .  

image.png.ab76a80c3d61c4eba89ad7c576f9a41f.png

The articlized version :

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1125128387792711689.html

Sidebar time.

Lot of folks have probably wondered to one degree or another why I post so many Twitter quotes.

I've touched briefly upon it before, but a little more elaboration may help.

* They're generally quick and too the point in our hurried World.

* I tend (as best I can) use credible sources that have proven over time to be good.

* How many people work in the Gov, do you think they have access to info that most people don't ?

* This pretty much follows the above, but how many "Agency" people are there around ?

* How about Reporters, do you think there are "new" Reporters out there with info/contacts that the average person doesn't have ?

This is the phenomena known as "Open Source" or "Social Media", and there are some really incredible sources out there.

The "Anons" are absolutely amazing at the depth and detail they can dig, they are essentially a Public version of the Intel Community.

Just a quick bit of  info on why I do the things I do - there is obviously more.

A few shorter bits incoming to keep this page from overloading - may be all over the spectrum depending on how much I decide to cover (there's too much).

image.png.5464765c44821f1d1a5acc9aa488468a.png

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mueller-russia-investigation-no-collusion-trump-nunes

But this affect the (Mid Terms) last Elections ?

image.png.f93c6ce7f4f8f60168194bbcf41c3402.png

Not related ?

Folks reading my postings at least have a clue (whether they believe it or not), but only  34% of the general Public have any inclination that they been lied too.

Consistently, for years upon years.

I still remember the first undeniable blatant lie I saw the MSM pushing as fact to this day   .   .   .  

Most people reading this thread have at least an inkling of a clue, what about the 66% that don't and are totally living in the Mushroom fields of the MSM ?

No way I'm going to cover what needs to be covered tonight, it is what it is this day.

Early reports on this were that it was a Suicide   .   .   .  

image.png.1ad58af4a3846d5add0bb5650e35d00c.png

Haven't had time to watch this myself yet.

Short version, Kappy had (lots of) info on Hollywood Pedos -- take it from there, should be pretty obvious at this point as to what is going on.

These people will stop at nothing to cover their Crimes and remain hidden.

Quite sadly, many of the Stars I had once liked are now viewed in an entirely different light - there are few that pass the muster test, and it is harder to find them than those that don't.

11 hours ago, JAFBF said:

So many dots/connections lost   .   .   .  

Insanity / stupidity.

all of the post contents are good but this one perfectly defines the medias love affair with obama - 

standing up to Putin and election tampering ??  (known to them back in 2014)

not only does he (obama) appear like milqtoast, his policy to NOT address it stands out more.

and this msnbc broad is all about making him look presidential...  really?

details like these regarding obamas lack of action in anything related to foreign policy is why hes being exposed as a loser 

• Thanks 1

Odd. What happened at the end of my last post, I didn't do strike threw or that last dashes  - hmm.

image.png.accf31df3077b8d74263a58471f5f55a.png

image.png.18966a76888eabde2b95070876ba6bc6.png

After nearly 30 weeks of Yellow Vest protests (yes, really) - victory.

image.png.201dfe1153566d94b9e7bb1b48e4616c.png

image.thumb.png.42c44c9b4e179d81928375c269740595.png

Could not post as a video clip for some reason.

Big stuff.