THE BROWNS BOARD

Mueller Time-Now It Begins

TexasAg1969

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Who is this Boogeyman you paranoid little twerp?

WSS

umm, steve.....anyone can scroll up and see the responses from Diehard that my posts "literally" quoted. And now those posts are gone. Exactly how stupid do you think people here are? Cause I can clue you in to how stupid people know you are.

48 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

umm, steve.....anyone can scroll up and see the responses from Diehard that my posts "literally" quoted. And now those posts are gone. Exactly how stupid do you think people here are? Cause I can clue you in to how stupid people know you are.

What reason would die hard have to delete posts? First of all you are a moron and second of all why would you think that he cares about being abusive to you? Maybe he's just trolling you like you think is the most fun thing in the world! I'm surprised you don't love it! You deserve it. If you are unhappy with the way you're being treated go somewhere else. Seriously I don't think even Woody likes you and you really don't add much of substance to any conversation we have. And you spend way too much time crying about how unfair the world is to you.

WSS

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Cleve, you do realize that for a guy who says he doesn't care oh, you just had 15 consecutive unanswered posts in this one topic right?

WSS

He has a point. You can read the deleted posts in Clev's answers.

8 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

He has a point. You can read the deleted posts in Clev's answers.

Its so stupid at this point its like reprimanding an obstinant and petulant little 5 year old who refuses to acknowledge he's been caught red handed doing something

i count 8 deleted posts just on this page.  

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

What reason would die hard have to delete posts? First of all you are a moron and second of all why would you think that he cares about being abusive to you? Maybe he's just trolling you like you think is the most fun thing in the world! I'm surprised you don't love it! You deserve it. If you are unhappy with the way you're being treated go somewhere else. Seriously I don't think even Woody likes you and you really don't add much of substance to any conversation we have. And you spend way too much time crying about how unfair the world is to you.

WSS

C'mon Ag, you aren't as stupid as Cleve are ya?

WSS

16 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

C'mon Ag, you aren't as stupid as Cleve are ya?

WSS

Oh look steve took his time to concoct a new angle. Anyway...hey steven....u said i complain about how unfair the world is to me. What exactly the fuk are u talking about? Cause ive never done that. More typucal steve'ing? But whats the point? Is there ever a point or do u just immensely enjoy assigning positions to people they never held?

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Oh look steve took his time to concoct a new angle. Anyway...hey steven....u said i complain about how unfair the world is to me. What exactly the fuk are u talking about? Cause ive never done that. More typucal steve'ing? But whats the point? Is there ever a point or do u just immensely enjoy assigning positions to people they never held?

Alg-crying-baby-jpg.jpg

4 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I have him on ignore now, because he's too easy to throw the line and hook to and pull him in.  He must be around 12 I think!

Says The guy that got so troll twisted he was internet tuff guy again challenging me to fight. And now supposedly has me on ignore again. 

Im not sure ive ever been this deep in anybodys eye on the internet that he's git to bring board mods in on the reg. Ic what happened now, diehard sobered up and realized how twattled he got then shouted at his buddy stevunn to erase his shyt. Which made the whole thing worse ofc because of the quoted posts.

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Says The guy that got so troll twisted he was internet tuff guy again challenging me to fight. And now supposedly has me on ignore again. 

Im not sure ive ever been this deep in anybodys eye on the internet that he's git to bring board mods in on the reg. Ic what happened now, diehard sobered up and realized how twattled he got then shouted at his buddy stevunn to erase his shyt. Which made the whole thing worse ofc because of the quoted posts.

Says the guy that took repeatedly backs down to that proposed round of fisticuffs.

:ph34r:

WSS

15 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Sorry, i dont get hooked....i do the hooking. 😉

So if im not a "hookee".....does that make me a "hooker"?

☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️

Actually I think if the bout ever did come to pass he would techno be called the "Lying unconscious on the ground in a pool of your own pissee"

WSS

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually I think if the bout ever did come to pass he would techno be called the "Lying unconscious on the ground in a pool of your own pissee"

WSS

So ur saying id knock him out than urinate on him? If u say so steve. I never thought about the pee thing, totes gangster...good job out of u ill def keep it in mind

On 11/25/2017 at 6:28 PM, Clevfan4life said:

Bukkakke'san here has had too much semen pumped down his throat and up his a ss for too long. Its really fukked up his brain. 

Another thing I have noticed, and maybe some of you as well including you tex, is the high percentage of responses Cleve Cavs which are basically taking the other guys insult and repeating it back. Just an observation.

Original quote: 

On 11/25/2017 at 5:34 PM, DieHardBrownsFansaid:

Cleve has take too much estrogen in his tranny sex change.  It has Shmucked up his brain.

WSS

Archived