THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Bengals Game Day Thread***

jiggins7919

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

I still believe Kizer will be with the team next year in some capacity and this is at worst game experience.  In his one start this year Hogan did not look very good.

Agreed but in every relief opportunity - Hogan outplayed Kizer drastically.  Look at their passer ratings heading into Hogan's only start.  When the field shrinks to the congestion of a red zone - it calls for an accurate QB that Kizer is not.   It is what it is. 

2 minutes ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Do we take it to 1-40 or will there be an intervention before that? 

Somebody in the NFL office at some time will decide we're an embarrasment to football, and either force us to move or have us disbanded and hand an expansion to St. Louis, San Antonio or whoever.

Wonder what Goodell thinks of Haslam the crook?

22 minutes ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Do we take it to 1-40 or will there be an intervention before that? 

They should all be fired tomorrow 

how are we holding this over Hue? This team is the culmination of years of "camp trade down". Corey Fukking Coleman dropping a pass in the endzone that no qb in the NFL could have thrown better. It was THAT perfect. I don't know what else to say. We're gonna bring in 10 more coaches who are all going to have to deal with this bullsht

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

how are we holding this over Hue? This team is the culmination of years of "camp trade down". Corey Fukking Coleman dropping a pass in the endzone that no qb in the NFL could have thrown better. It was THAT perfect. I don't know what else to say. We're gonna bring in 10 more coaches who are all going to have to deal with this bullsht

throwing it on 3rd and 1 was questionable but for 95% of the season the lack of success is horrible players.

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

He sucks at play calling. He sucks at clock management. He is supposed to be a Qb guy, and the 2 he has had both are not good.  

1 minute ago, Canton Dawg said:

What happened to that great run defense?

I mean the Bungholes are only last in the league in rushing.

Collins. But you all can see what happens when a team can run over your defense. But but but it's a PASSING LEAGUE!!!  Our LB'ers need re evaluated this offseason if the loss of one player exposes them this badly. I know Collins is the best OLB'er in football but you can't drop this far just cause one guy goes out

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

Agree that our WR are horrible, but one weeks it's them, one week it's the defense, one week it's all of the QB. We are just not a good team with an inept coaching staff.:(

How in the Shmuck do you have 2nd and 1 and you are running the ball at will - huge, gashing chunk run plays one after the next after the next, and you call two pass plays in a row?  The second from the Shmucking shotgun on 3rd and 1?  Your quarterback is 6'4 233 and is almost automatic from one yard out on a sneak?  How does this Shmucking happen?  How?

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

In other words, it was one of the only times he'll be able to get it to a WR in the end zone so I understand your frustration. Kizer sucks! 

Archived