THE BROWNS BOARD

Merry Christmas Browns Fans

flyingfooldoug

Feliz Navidad a todos!!! :)

Take care and enjoy the day!! (And forget about the Browns, it doesn't help in any of the two mentioned earlier :P )

Β 

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all & to all a good draft!

Despite our record, MERRY CHRISTMAS to all associated with our beloved Browns. They are still MY Team & just having the Browns here is a gift.Β Β :wub:

Mike

Merry Christmas Dawgpound!Β 

Image result for big dog bone

Let's win this next one for Brownie!

Image result for Brownie elf photo

If we are only going to win ONE GAME this year. This next one, IN PITTSBURGH, is the one to win.Β 

Pittsburgh getting a black eye, beaten by the 0-15 Browns, would destroy them.Β 

1 minute ago, PoeticG said:

Let's win this next one for Brownie!

Image result for Brownie elf photo

If we are only going to win ONE GAME this year. This next one, IN PITTSBURGH, is the one to win.Β 

Pittsburgh getting a black eye, beaten by the 0-15 Browns, would destroy them.Β 

Agree, but even this homer/diehard fan, Steeler-hater has lost hope. Our Browns are allergic to the end zone;between the 20's they look like a decent pro team.Β 

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless you all for another year of Browns football. And for my Xmas present to every fan here................................I will give you more wins next year than this year, excluding preseason of course.:lol:

Merry Christmas Browns Nation!! SingerΒ James Taylor may sum this chit show up. β€œWhen your teams, in trouble. And you need a helping hand. And nothing,oh nothing is going right”..Β Wait we had The Mama Kizer Dance..

Β  Nope, no better fan than a Browns fan..NoΒ music? We’llΒ bring air guitar..

5 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Merry Christmas all.Β 

I'm flashing back to a happier time...Mack attack.Β 

Β 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/198912230oti.htm

Β 

Β 

I remember this like yesterday!Β 

Glad for the fellowship and camaraderie.

I am, however Experiencing a "Browns out".

Too many angles to debate, too many blind faith wishes, and in general too much of you and I carrying the torch and taking the beatings.Β 

Some are optimistic, many are not, some see progress, some see regression.

Time for me to turn my brain off and let the score of the games speak the state of the team.Β 

2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Glad for the fellowship and camaraderie.

I am, however Experiencing a "Browns out".

Too many angles to debate, too many blind faith wishes, and in general too much of you and I carrying the torch and taking the beatings.Β 

Some are optimistic, many are not, some see progress, some see regression.

Time for me to turn my brain off and let the score of the games speak the state of the team.Β 

Merry Christmas Goober. :)Β  Β Ah see "I love a Parade". it's happening folks.Β 

7 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Merry Christmas Browns Nation!! SingerΒ James Taylor may sum this chit show up. β€œWhen your teams, in trouble. And you need a helping hand. And nothing,oh nothing is going right”..Β Wait we had The Mama Kizer Dance..

Β Nope, no better fan than a Browns fan..NoΒ music? We’llΒ bring air guitar..

Β 

4 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

That is the President of The United States of America.

Β Respect the office if not the man.Β 

I could not add at all to the disrespect garnered by Trump for the office and the country from all our overseas friends and enemies alike.Β 

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

I already had a thread on this where we put up pictures of nearly naked women. Β If you are going to repeat a thread....at least improve on it.

OK Gip:Β Β 

Naughty List Santa Lingerie

Β 

Archived