THE BROWNS BOARD

DARNOLD = WHITE KIZER

Ghoolie

This kid blows. A guaranteed Ghoolie Bust.

High passes

Shidts his pants under pressure.

Pass on this fukcker.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

This kid blows. A guaranteed Ghoolie Bust.

High passes

Shidts his pants under pressure.

Pass on this fukcker.

Another prediction. Let's see how this one goes! 

But he hasn't look well this game so far, yeah. 

3 minutes ago, Nero said:

Another prediction. Let's see how this one goes! 

But he hasn't look well this game so far, yeah. 

If I make the statement, this is not a prediction, it is fact. Darnold blows donkey caulk. I PREDICT he will throw another pick and fumble again. But overall, you can put it into the draft analysis, this Shmucking high-ball passer is not even worth a 3d round pick.

Seriously. The look on his face tells you everything you need to know about this limp dikck caulksucker. You would have to be an idiot to draft this guy. Jesus Christ he is horrible. He has already had to change his pants 3 times after he schidt them. High passes, no pocket presence. He isn't even as good as Kizer.

He is going to stay in school IF the Browns don't want him? LMAO  LMAO  LMAO....................... Forget the Browns, this piece of schidt just got a telegram from the President of USC. THEY don't want him back. LMAO..............1st round prospect.................. LMAO LMAO LMAO @ DKIZER

Seriously. This guy blows, and he blows bad.

Big punt fumble? I predict this dumb bastard throws an INT. NO POINTS FOR YOU.

3 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

If I make the statement, this is not a prediction, it is fact. Darnold blows donkey caulk. I PREDICT he will throw another pick and fumble again. But overall, you can put it into the draft analysis, this Shmucking high-ball passer is not even worth a 3d round pick.

Seriously. The look on his face tells you everything you need to know about this limp dikck caulksucker. You would have to be an idiot to draft this guy. Jesus Christ he is horrible. He has already had to change his pants 3 times after he schidt them. High passes, no pocket presence. He isn't even as good as Kizer.

He is going to stay in school IF the Browns don't want him? LMAO  LMAO  LMAO....................... Forget the Browns, this piece of schidt just got a telegram from the President of USC. THEY don't want him back. LMAO..............1st round prospect.................. LMAO LMAO LMAO @ DKIZER

Seriously. This guy blows, and he blows bad.

Big punt fumble? I predict this dumb bastard throws an INT. NO POINTS FOR YOU.

I was going to correct you, a fact can't be something that's not done (to become a bust, you at least have to get drafted, Darnold hasn't yet), but saw this on Wikipedia. FACT:  The word "fact" derives from the Latin factum, and was first used in English with the same meaning: a thing done or performed, a meaning now obsolete. 

I guess only latin countries preserve its full meaning... 

By the way, as I'm writing this USC has scored a touchdown 2 points after your PREDICTION of an INT. 

Keep trying. 

9 minutes ago, Nero said:

I was going to correct you, a fact can't be something that's not done (to become a bust, you at least have to get drafted, Darnold hasn't yet), but saw this on Wikipedia. FACT:  The word "fact" derives from the Latin factum, and was first used in English with the same meaning: a thing done or performed, a meaning now obsolete. 

I guess only latin countries preserve its full meaning... 

By the way, as I'm writing this USC has scored a touchdown 2 points after your PREDICTION of an INT. 

Keep trying. 

Predictions are for fodder, fun. Darnold Blows. He is White Kizer. This kid is so fukcking bad it isn't even funny. 9 fumbles, 13 interceptions, BUT BUT BUT................sometimes he can deliver a great pass............. Ahhhhh................ yeah,  like RG3, Like Black Tarkenton. THis guy stinks to high heaven. If he was in a room and 30 people farted, you wouldn't be able to smell the farts.

I think Darnold is a talented prospect. He made some passes tonight that were absolute dimes. A less mobile QB would have gotten sacked at least a dozen times.

But he needs to go back to school. He needs to take care of the ball better (duh) and he has to tighten up with throwing motion. He drops the ball down to his waist and then winds up to throw. In the NFL, where windows are smaller, this elongated throwing motion can be the difference between complete passes and passes knocked down or intercepted.

And if he stays in school, the Browns will be waiting for him with the 2019 #1 overall pick... :lol:

10 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Yeah i still think he's the #2 or #3 prospect, like he'll be better than that bum paxton lynch...😉.......but yeah he's another shotgun ginger i really dont want in clev. Did he take even one snap under center today?

Unfortunately it's 2017.

There aren't a lot of snaps under center in college football anymore for any QBs...

3 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

You like Mayfield?

He's proven to be better than D'arnold, and not have such a lack of character that a whole college hates him like Rosen.

Rosen = Bust

D'arnold = Bust

Mayfield = Solid NFL Career coming

quote me on that forever, i'm going full Ghoolie.

Just wait and see, or bet me if you think I'm wrong.

1 minute ago, stillmotion said:

He's proven to be better than D'arnold, and not have such a lack of character that a whole college hates him like Rosen.

Rosen = Bust

D'arnold = Bust

I bet you are on the verge of going all PoG/Hogan over Baker Mayfield. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Sigh, yes it is. And this offseason will be all about how josh rosen is trying to weasel out of going to the browns. 

That and I'm still concerned about the character issue with him a bit, and his injury history.

On-the-field he's the only QB I'd take with either the #1 or #4 overall pick.

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

That and I'm still concerned about the character issue with him a bit, and his injury history.

On-the-field he's the only QB I'd take with either the #1 or #4 overall pick.

If we can get alex smith, id be ok with tooling the giants i the butt for them to move up one spot for rosen. We than take whoever with the #2. 

13 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

Rosen = Bust

D'arnold = Bust

Rosens a bust huh? And u know that how? Cause right now he's twice the qb that wentz or goff were at this stage in their careers. It just depends on where they land. Had we taken wentz he's prob be out of the league already. Same goes with rosen if we draft him and start him right away. 

Darnold is more talented than ANY QB taken in the first round last year...

He has the same passer rating as Deshaun Watson did his last year with fewer INTs and less talented o-line and receiving weapons.

He actually throws the ball downfield, unlike Turbisky did.

He may not be a "sure thing" pick, but hardly any of the successful QBs that have come out in the past 5 years have been. Id rank his potential up there with anybody from that time frame...

You guys are seriously fukcked up.

One guy things White Kiser can be taught out of his horrible habits by another year in college. 

Just curious, can you name me any QB with glaring Schidt problems that magically had them "trained out?"

This kid B L O W S.

Seriously, he is White Kizer and you are jackoffs. You watch him throw several passes and then convince yourselves that the narrow glimpse of 4 good plays is REALLY representative of what he will be.....once HIS mechanics get fixed.

Newsflash....you saw what he will become....in the NFL? he will be even less than what you saw tonight. No pocket awareness, floating Kizer balls, ints and fumbles, AND he looks like a homo.....seriously, I don't want to look at a homo.

This kid can't play. He is White Kizer. BIG pass on Darnold.

2 hours ago, thenew23 said:

Darnold is more talented than ANY QB taken in the first round last year...

He has the same passer rating as Deshaun Watson did his last year with fewer INTs and less talented o-line and receiving weapons.

He actually throws the ball downfield, unlike Turbisky did.

He may not be a "sure thing" pick, but hardly any of the successful QBs that have come out in the past 5 years have been. Id rank his potential up there with anybody from that time frame...

Then you should get a job in the Browns FO. You would integrate seamlessly with those jackoffs.

Here's my quick assessment after watching last night. First, I am very pro coming out of school if you are considered a first round pick. All these guys who say that Darnold should stay in school, need to look at injury history and the chance to lose millions. No matter what you think of Darnold, he needs to come out and get paid while he still can. Second, there were moments when I watched Darnold and I thought, wow, he is jittery and does not work well from the pocket at all. Bad throws, terrible reads, etc. Then, he made about 5 unbelievable pin point throws deep down the field with accuracy that no browns qb has made in a long time. NFL type throws. He was mobile enough when he could be and showed he has the potential to create when things break down. His line is God Awful. I watched the Buckeyes play enough this year to know their line is very good, but not that dominate. When he had a pocket to throw, he nailed it for the most part. Final thoughts: 1) he needs to come out because I don't think he is going to get better staying in school 2) He's going in the top 5 if he comes out, no doubt. Everyone who thinks he will drop forgets NFL drafts on potential and he has lots of it  3.) He needs to sit at least the first 6 weeks of an nfl season 4.) I have no idea how I feel about him. One minute I see a guy who has amazing potential and the other I think of how bad the browns could screw him up

Just out of curiosity, if no Darnold, whose your guy? The browns are taking a qb in the top 5 this year. There is no doubt about it. Fans would riot if they did not. I have no idea what qb the browns should draft. I lean towards Rosen, because I think his physical tools are clearly NFL ready. I'm not so sure about his head though. Darnold, see above. Allen has the physical tools but I see more Kizer and Lynch in him, than I do Elway.  Mayfield, I think, is a system qb. I would take him in the 2nd or later and let him compete, but not in the top 5. No matter what,  I now firmly believe  the Browns need to bring in a veteran qb (Smith, Bridgewater, McCarron, etc) and draft one of the these guys and let them sit for at least a year. If we are going to do this I would go Darnold, Rosen, Allen...If we plan on playing the guy from day 1, it's Josh Rosen #1 all day. 

Archived