THE BROWNS BOARD

The memo

Westside Steve

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a book coming out from a former Cruz staffer that explains why he does it and why you buy it.

https://www.amazon.com/Gaslighting-America-Love-When-Trump/dp/0062748009/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1517926484&sr=8-7&keywords=trump+lies

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

Read about usage in the gaslighting definition and you will find King Liar.

On 2/4/2018 at 4:21 PM, Westside Steve said:

That's the device with which they perform the colonoscopy.

WSS

On 2/4/2018 at 3:46 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

You mean the Muellerscope?:lol:

The conclusion we can draw here, is that Mueller, his friend Comey, etc etc etc have their heads up their asses, yes?

To TexAg -

never said Trump was perfect. Most folks know I called Trump a circus barker - never liked him on tv.

Never watched his show, stupid crap.

But he has been a GREAT PRESIDENT.

I don't understand why you don't admit that - his past - sure. But obaMao's past is far worse, but it doesn't matter because obamao gave away free stuff.

Trump doesn't give away free stuff, but check it out:

Below are the 12 categories and 81 wins cited by the White House.

Jobs and the economy

• Passage of the tax reform bill providing $5.5 billion in cuts and repealing the Obamacare mandate.
  • Increase of the GDP above 3 percent.
  • Creation of 1.7 million new jobs, cutting unemployment to 4.1 percent.
  • Saw the Dow Jones reach record highs.
  • A rebound in economic confidence to a 17-year high.
  • A new executive order to boost apprenticeships.
  • A move to boost computer sciences in Education Department programs.
  • Prioritizing women-owned businesses for some $500 million in SBA loans.

Killing job-stifling regulations

• Signed an Executive Order demanding that two regulations be killed for every new one creates. He beat that big and cut 16 rules and regulations for every one created, saving $8.1 billion.
  • Signed 15 congressional regulatory cuts.
  • Withdrew from the Obama-era Paris Climate Agreement, ending the threat of environmental regulations.
  • Signed an Executive Order cutting the time for infrastructure permit approvals.
  • Eliminated an Obama rule on streams that Trump felt unfairly targeted the coal industry.

Fair trade

• Made good on his campaign promise to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
  • Opened up the North American Free Trade Agreement for talks to better the deal for the U.S.
  • Worked to bring companies back to the U.S., and companies like Toyota, Mazda, Broadcom Limited, and Foxconn announced plans to open U.S. plants.
  • Worked to promote the sale of U.S products abroad.
  • Made enforcement of U.S. trade laws, especially those that involve national security, a priority.
  • Ended Obama’s deal with Cuba.

Boosting U.S. energy dominance

• The Department of Interior, which has led the way in cutting regulations, opened plans to lease 77 million acres in the Gulf of Mexico for oil and gas drilling.
  • Trump traveled the world to promote the sale and use of U.S. energy.
  • Expanded energy infrastructure projects like the Keystone XL Pipeline snubbed by Obama.
  • Ordered the Environmental Protection Agency to kill Obama’s Clean Power Plan.
  • EPA is reconsidering Obama rules on methane emissions.

Protecting the U.S. homeland

• Laid out new principles for reforming immigration and announced plan to end "chain migration," which lets one legal immigrant to bring in dozens of family members.
  • Made progress to build the border wall with Mexico.
  • Ended the Obama-era “catch and release” of illegal immigrants.
  • Boosted the arrests of illegals inside the U.S.
  • Doubled the number of counties participating with Immigration and Customs Enforcement charged with deporting illegals.
  • Removed 36 percent more criminal gang members than in fiscal 2016.
  • Started the end of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival program.
  • Ditto for other amnesty programs like Deferred Action for Parents of Americans.
  • Cracking down on some 300 sanctuary cities that defy ICE but still get federal dollars.
  • Added some 100 new immigration judges.

Protecting communities

• Justice announced grants of $98 million to fund 802 new cops.
  • Justice worked with Central American nations to arrest and charge 4,000 MS-13 members.
  • Homeland rounded up nearly 800 MS-13 members, an 83 percent one-year increase.
  • Signed three executive orders aimed at cracking down on international criminal organizations.
  • Attorney General Jeff Sessions created new National Public Safety Partnership, a cooperative initiative with cities to reduce violent crimes.

Accountability

• Trump has nominated 73 federal judges and won his nomination of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court.
  • Ordered ethical standards including a lobbying ban.
  • Called for a comprehensive plan to reorganize the executive branch.
  • Ordered an overhaul to modernize the digital government.
  • Called for a full audit of the Pentagon and its spending.

Combatting opioids

• First, the president declared a Nationwide Public Health Emergency on opioids.
  • His Council of Economic Advisors played a role in determining that overdoses are underreported by as much as 24 percent.
  • The Department of Health and Human Services laid out a new five-point strategy to fight the crisis.
  • Justice announced it was scheduling fentanyl substances as a drug class under the Controlled Substances Act.
  • Justice started a fraud crackdown, arresting more than 400.
  • The administration added $500 million to fight the crisis.
  • On National Drug Take Back Day, the Drug Enforcement Agency collected 456 tons.

Protecting life

• In his first week, Trump reinstated and expanded the Mexico City Policy that blocks some $9 billion in foreign aid being used for abortions.
  • Worked with Congress on a bill overturning an Obama regulation that blocked states from defunding abortion providers.
  • Published guidance to block Obamacare money from supporting abortion.

Helping veterans

• Signed the Veterans Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act to allow senior officials in the Department of Veterans Affairs to fire failing employees and establish safeguards to protect whistleblowers.
  • Signed the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act.
  • Signed the Harry W. Colmery Veterans Educational Assistance Act, to provide support.
  • Signed the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act of 2017 to authorize $2.1 billion in additional funds for the Veterans Choice Program.
  • Created a VA hotline.
  • Had the VA launch an online “Access and Quality Tool,” providing veterans with a way to access wait time and quality of care data.
  • With VA Secretary Dr. David Shulkin, announced three initiatives to expand access to healthcare for veterans using telehealth technology.

Promoting peace through strength

• Directed the rebuilding of the military and ordered a new national strategy and nuclear posture review.
  • Worked to increase defense spending.
  • Empowered military leaders to “seize the initiative and win,” reducing the need for a White House sign off on every mission.
  • Directed the revival of the National Space Council to develop space war strategies.
  • Elevated U.S. Cyber Command into a major warfighting command.
  • Withdrew from the U.N. Global Compact on Migration, which Trump saw as a threat to borders.
  • Imposed a travel ban on nations that lack border and anti-terrorism security.
  • Saw ISIS lose virtually all of its territory.
  • Pushed for strong action against global outlaw North Korea and its development of nuclear weapons.
  • Announced a new Afghanistan strategy that strengthens support for U.S. forces at war with terrorism.
  • NATO increased support for the war in Afghanistan.
  • Approved a new Iran strategy plan focused on neutralizing the country’s influence in the region.
  • Ordered missile strikes against a Syrian airbase used in a chemical weapons attack.
  • Prevented subsequent chemical attacks by announcing a plan to detect them better and warned of future strikes if they were used.
  • Ordered new sanctions on the dictatorship in Venezuela.

Restoring confidence in and respect for America

• Trump won the release of Americans held abroad, often using his personal relationships with world leaders.
  • Made good on a campaign promise to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
  • Conducted a historic 12-day trip through Asia, winning new cooperative deals. On the trip, he attended three regional summits to promote American interests.
  • He traveled to the Middle East and Europe to build new relationships with leaders.
  • Traveled to Poland and on to Germany for the G-20 meeting where he pushed again for funding of women entrepreneurs.

Paul Bedard, the Washington Examiner's "Washington Secrets" columnist, can be contacted at pbedard@washingtonexaminer.com

If anybody says they never spoke to a criminal, how do you know? You don't, maybe.

I don't like Trump's business past - but as president, he is a GREAT president.

Then the problem is - obaMao's past that "didn't matter", and his dirty presidency, which to you libs,

still doesn't matter. Too bad Trump doesn't give away free stuff - he'd be the left's darling.

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

The conclusion we can draw here, is that Mueller, his friend Comey, etc etc etc have their heads up their asses, yes?

Nope, but trump will be feeling the Muellerscope up his pretty soon now. I'm guessing by summer.

As to why don't I like Trump presently and just forget his past? That's easy. He is still doing presently what he has done in the past which is continue to lie about everything. Nothing has changed. He hasn't changed. Reminds me of that old scene between the old man and Hud who wanted to sell off diseased cattle. Someone else used it to describe our dear Rick Perry -- a perfect fit in Trump's cabinet. But it's trump all the way........an unprincipled man.

11 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I still have the feeling that you have underestimated Trump from the beginning as most have.

It's got nothing to do with underestimated. It's got nothing to do with his agenda. It's got everything to do with his lack of moral fiber. Everything!

And he is willing to sacrifice our entire democracy to protect himself from us knowing where that lack of morals has led him and his family empire.

11 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It's got nothing to do with underestimated. It's got nothing to do with his agenda. It's got everything to do with his lack of moral fiber. Everything!

And he is willing to sacrifice our entire democracy to protect himself from us knowing where that lack of morals has led him and his family empire.

You do know Trump became a Christian back in 2015 (I believe that's the year) ?

Locker Room talk a problem?

Pretty far back, but in all honesty, talk is talk and that's the environment for it.

Not saying it's the way to be, but it happens - I've heard Women are even worse, so take it for what it is.

What is he doing to undermine our Country to protect himself ?

Personally, I see the exact opposite with how he is under constant attack, but I'd like to see what you're pointing at.

If you're getting your info from MSM, stop.

Nothing but lies on an unimaginable scale coming from them, and it's no wonder you'd think what you do.

come on, TexAg. Back up your dumb claims about his presidency. He didn't lie about what he was going to do.

I just POSTED about what he has done his first year. THANK GOD FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP.

Truth is, you love liberal liars and hate republican liars. So, the former get to skate, with you, and the latter

get "indignantly" lambasted.

9 hours ago, JAFBF said:

You do know Trump became a Christian back in 2015 (I believe that's the year) ?

If you believe that then Trump has some overvalued property in Fla. to sell you. Christian? Since when did they decide lying is a way of life or that arrogance and narcissism were endearing to Christ and God. He also became a Republican when that looked like a better "deal" than he would get as a Democrat. Great salesmen (con artists) listen to the marks and tell them exactly what they want to hear.

I need to get into used car sales on here. You guys are so gullible it just amazes me. Trump is running The Greatest Show On Earth.  He even wants a circus parade now in his honor. Think they will teach the troops about one arm salutes and goose stepping by then?

Oh wait.................I've got an idea...............who on here is willing to buy, for a very reasonable $50 each, a very nice armband with a circle T emblem on it?:P

Yeah I've said this before but I have a hard time believing the president is a devout Christian. Frankly I didn't believe him when he said his favorite book was the Bible. On the other hand every politician pretends to be religious, especially Obama as a follower of the lunatic Reverend Wright. He just did that to make himself seem blacker and bolster his street cred.

That being said I would bet that Mitt Romney regularly attended services and walked the line. 

WSS

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

If you believe that then Trump has some overvalued property in Fla. to sell you. Christian? Since when did they decide lying is a way of life or that arrogance and narcissism were endearing to Christ and God. He also became a Republican when that looked like a better "deal" than he would get as a Democrat. Great salesmen (con artists) listen to the marks and tell them exactly what they want to hear.

I need to get into used car sales on here. You guys are so gullible it just amazes me. Trump is running The Greatest Show On Earth.  He even wants a circus parade now in his honor. Think they will teach the troops about one arm salutes and goose stepping by then?

Oh wait.................I've got an idea...............who on here is willing to buy, for a very reasonable $50 each, a very nice armband with a circle T emblem on it?:P

Would still like to see some of the "lies" everyone keeps talking about - seriously.

Context, as Leader of the Country there are things he (or any Leader) cannot say or talk about.

He is also a Businessman, and there things said/done in negotiations as part of the process.

Being a Christian doesn't mean he's (or any Christian) perfect - there's been only one perfect Being to walk the face of the Earth.

It's a guiding principle and is a constant goal, everyone of us has our faults to overcome - just they way things are.

You're stereotyping what a Christian is or is supposed to be - very easy to do (stereotype it).

I don't really care for the whole Democrat / Republican thing, they've all been corrupted or Blackmailed in one way on another - that is the nature of the Swamp and being exposed to it over time.

You're seeing both parties (probably some Independents too) getting cleaned out.

Right now, the Dems are getting the brunt of things because they're the ones that have been in power the last Decade in one of the most corrupt regimes this Country has ever seen.

I'm not trying to stir things up here, just trying to see what you're looking at that make you see things the way you do.

Everyone has different info that they use to put their views together, the info I have tells me Trump is cleaning up and trying to restore this Country.

When I was a kid we had some Shmucked up neighbors.  Step on the grass retrieving a ball, some old lady used to run out screaming at me.  For some reason she had it in for me.  My brothers she liked, me no.  When I went into the Army she told all the neighbors I was in prison!  Nice lady.  Yet she would proudly get on her Sunday go to Church clothes every Sunday, walk  the 3/4 of a mile to the Catholic Church, and come home pure of sin.  

8 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

When I was a kid we had some Shmucked up neighbors.  Step on the grass retrieving a ball, some old lady used to run out screaming at me.  For some reason she had it in for me.  My brothers she liked, me no.  When I went into the Army she told all the neighbors I was in prison!  Nice lady.  Yet she would proudly get on her Sunday go to Church clothes every Sunday, walk  the 3/4 of a mile to the Catholic Church, and come home pure of sin.  

So, how was prison life anyway? :rolleyes:

33 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Would still like to see some of the "lies" everyone keeps talking about - seriously.

Seriously? Have you been paying no attention whatsoever or do you live at Foxnews like the rest here who never seem to see his constant lying. Just google it up under "list of Trump lies"

Here's one up until April of 2016 and another from his 1st 100 days in office. There are multiple others you'll find with that google. Read them yourself if you don't like the sources for either , of these two. There are a ton of lists out there because being pathological, he can't get through 5 minutes speaking without at least one or more that get fact checked and proven just another lie. It's become comical. He could close out his presidency and start his own game show, "Trump Lie or No Lie" and have enough material for about 5-6 full seasons. If you always answered "lie"-------------you'd win.:P

https://www.dailywire.com/news/4834/trumps-101-lies-hank-berrien

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tasneemnashrulla/100-lies-and-false-statements?utm_term=.pmPrXYVOr#.gjRKnQRpK

And I've got a great best seller book title for him post-presidency, "Lord of the Lies" by Donald J. Trump.

The trouble is, Tex, that claim of a lie is taken out of context, regarding his claim about Wisconsin effective unemployment:.

Offhand, I can see that only 44.7 percent of the working age black males are working, that's 55.3 percent.

So, consider what they are talking about, and black unemployment was 55.3 black unemployment, I suppose if you figure it all up, you could easily end up with a general estimate of 20%.

Just because you are technically off about a figure, doesn't mean it is a lie.

https://www4.uwm.edu/ced/publications/black-employment_2012.pdf

The 2010 data, however, revealed a new nadir for black male employment in Milwaukee.
Only 44.7 percent of the metro area’s working
-
age black males (those between the ages of 16
-
64) were employed in 2010, the lowest rate ever recorded for black males in Milwaukee, and a
substantial decline from 52.9 percent in 2008, the start of the Great Recession

54 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Seriously? Have you been paying no attention whatsoever or do you live at Foxnews like the rest here who never seem to see his constant lying. Just google it up under "list of Trump lies"

Here's one up until April of 2016 and another from his 1st 100 days in office. There are multiple others you'll find with that google. Read them yourself if you don't like the sources for either , of these two. There are a ton of lists out there because being pathological, he can't get through 5 minutes speaking without at least one or more that get fact checked and proven just another lie. It's become comical. He could close out his presidency and start his own game show, "Trump Lie or No Lie" and have enough material for about 5-6 full seasons. If you always answered "lie"-------------you'd win.:P

https://www.dailywire.com/news/4834/trumps-101-lies-hank-berrien

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tasneemnashrulla/100-lies-and-false-statements?utm_term=.pmPrXYVOr#.gjRKnQRpK

And I've got a great best seller book title for him post-presidency, "Lord of the Lies" by Donald J. Trump.

Okay, a few of those may be worth looking into, but most of that is just flat out crap - some just statements that don't say anything.

Some have already been debunked, and others there's no way to even check.

Anything referencing MSM just throw it out, sorry, they've been caught editing clips and misreporting too many times - they have zero credibility anymore (you'll see this in the future).

Remember "Hands up! Don't shoot" ?

Yeah, that never happened, they edited that tape - to this day people still believe that lie even though it has been proven to be a lie.

Buzzfeed?

Just no.

Certainly didn't see anything Earth shattering.

I'll look into some of the others, but really, many of those are out of context or misrepresented.

The Labor stats for instance technically show he's wrong, but I believe he was referring to underemployment, which is not something that's really tracked.

I know there are a lot of areas where people were dropped from full time to part time due to the Obamacare mandate - so people have multiple part time jobs, which in turn distort labor stats.

Yea, probably some over exaggerations on some stuff.

Think we all have done that to one degree or another at some point.

Am I leary of some stuff he's doing ?

Yes, but they're not a done deal yet.

Does anyone ever really get everything they want?

No, that's Politics and appeasing the masses.

Do you have some points ?

Could be something in those, at least you answered and gave me some perspective on what you're looking at.

Question is, do you want an end to the corruption that is totally out of control ?

Hildabeast would have taken us down into the pit.

All the other Republicans are/were absolutely part of the Swamp - it would have been a slower trip, but the pit was still the final destination.

Honestly, during the Primaries, I thought the Republicans were intentionally trying to fail - Trump included.

I though Hildabeast was a shoe in.

Not until after the Election did I see that there was more going on than meets the eye.

Just checked out the one about wisconsin's budget.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/09/18/scott-walkers-claims-about-wisconsin-budget-deficit-and-tax-cuts-fact-checker-biography/?utm_term=.520b1b2b50cc

“We took a $3.6 billion budget deficit. We fixed it. We did it while cutting taxes by billions of dollars.”

So, the liar is the claim of Trump being a liar. It all depends on the timeframe. At the time - the DEFICIT was 3.6 BILLION.

Trump said 2.2 billion deficit. Your liar author said the budget was GOING to be expected to have a positive balance.

There is NO LIE there. The claim is false - out of poltiical dishonesty.

the fake incident with Michelle Fields is FAKE NEWS. SHE LIED. She said Corey grabbed her and threw her to the ground. But, after the video came out, the police dropped all charges. So, her story was completed rebuked. As in, she had no choice but to know everybody knows she LIED.

But, after the security tape was found, here it is:

#7 didn't look up the Melania thing -

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-navarro-trump-trade-china-tariffs-20160721-snap-story.html

The Chinese tax thing. We get hammered by China, they pay far less tax. That has to change. Now, as far as saying

they pay "no tax". YOu can take that literally, but I would take it relatively speaking. If I have to pay $1000 tax to buy a car,

but you only have to pay $1.00, basically, you don't have to pay anything.... of consequence. That isn't a lie. Just because

estimates are off, doesn't mean "LIE". you have to look up the word, and go by what the freaking word MEANS.

Liberals always misuse words for emotional, dramatic effect.

I could go on, but the list is political cowpoop.

cal I kinda like your Hildabeast better'n my Hillarity. At least there's one place we both agree wholeheartedly. :D

I know I am not very forgiving when it comes to liars. But growing up in my family what you said was your word and if you broke your word you were lower than dogshit. Worst whippings I ever got were for lying about completing homework when I hadn't. The belt continued to fly until I admitted the belting was for lying and not for the homework itself. I paid that price a few times before the lesson fully took.:lol:

My dad told a story about my granddad at his funeral that illustrates exactly what it means to us. He said when he was a boy growing up in the great Depression he and his dad were walking down a sidewalk when his dad found a quarter on the ground (that was worth what 10-15 times more then than now?). His dad asked men walking in front of them if any of them had lost the quarter and one man put his hand in his pocket and said it must have slipped through a hole in his pocket. My granddad handed over the quarter and they went their separate way. My dad them asked him how he could be sure that the quarter really belonged to the other man since they just had to take his word for it. His answer? "Because it wasn't mine son."

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

cal I kinda like your Hildabeast better'n my Hillarity. At least there's one place we both agree wholeheartedly. :D

I know I am not very forgiving when it comes to liars. But growing up in my family what you said was your word and if you broke your word you were lower than dogshit. Worst whippings I ever got were for lying about completing homework when I hadn't. The belt continued to fly until I admitted the belting was for lying and not for the homework itself. I paid that price a few times before the lesson fully took.:lol:

My dad told a story about my granddad at his funeral that illustrates exactly what it means to us. He said when he was a boy growing up in the great Depression he and his dad were walking down a sidewalk when his dad found a quarter on the ground (that was worth what 10-15 times more then than now?). His dad asked men walking in front of them if any of them had lost the quarter and one man put his hand in his pocket and said it must have slipped through a hole in his pocket. My granddad handed over the quarter and they went their separate way. My dad them asked him how he could be sure that the quarter really belonged to the other man since they just had to take his word for it. His answer? "Because it wasn't mine son."

See, this is why I have a hard time understanding your angst towards Trump.

There is not one Politician that has not done more lying or underhanded deals than you're blaming him for.

Trump can't hold a candle to the things most Politicians do, yet he's the worst person to walk the face of the planet?

Politics is a lousy dirty business, just about every Election it's not voting for the "good" guy, it's voting for the lesser of two evils.

Your story above, you don't know or realize it, but that is ultimately what Trump's goal for the Country is.

I don't think he'll get us there (he may surprise me), but at least we'll move from the sorry state we're currently in.

I've already noticed some changes taking place.

The corruption of this Country has been going on for a long long time, there's not a quick fix.

The News is going to change, there are already a few cracks starting to show.

Good thing are happening even though they're not being reported on - watch.

I get it, Tex. I grew up the same way. I didn't lie - my Dad was always my Hero and set a great example, and he was also

gently really, really funny.

My concern is, on principle, you should be as outraged as so many of us are - the filth of the corrupt deep state is out and being realized more and more each day/few days/week. The cover-up, over years now, is unraveling.

Here is one example - the obamao/holder "fast and furious" scandal. Several of them, in obamao-commie land, kept their assault on our 2nd Amendment going. Their assault on AMERICA kept going. But - just taking fast and furious as one example - obamao and others blamed gun violence in mexico on our 2nd Amendment, and all American gun owners.

But, they needed to convince at least over half of America to vote for that. So, they needed fake evidence. The dossier vs Trump was fake, but that is more recent. They did "fast and furious". But, it was found out - they deliberately allowed those guns to go directly to drug cartels -but it backfired - and, as always - they tried to cover it up. The obamao players in our gov still are.

Now, that was back then, here is some recent developments. I'm going to start a deep state corrupt dangerous liar players thread. But read this - the swamp can't be cleaned up as long as they have the power to cya themselves.

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/02/state-dept-terry-foia-redactions-show-resistance-rather-than-compliance/?utm_source=Ammoland+Subscribers&utm_campaign=277472fb5b-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6f6fac3eaa-277472fb5b-20770865#axzz56F7yRCz6

Archived