THE BROWNS BOARD

The memo

Westside Steve

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! If that is the summary then it is obviously a flawed, partisan document. Another lie of omission and "creative" evaluation.

Remember when Trump said he was being wiretapped and the Dems thought he was full of sh!t?

Looks like he was right once again.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! If that is the summary then it is obviously a flawed, partisan document. Another lie of omission and "creative" evaluation.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, the one that yelps is the one that got hit..

3 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

leave it to the leftists to complain that the FBI had become "partisan" 

as if the politicisation of the agency by the same had turned on them 

so sorry sally.

but like obama said, git in the back seat 

Leave to those who have lost their moral compass to accept a lie because it agrees with them. The lie is that the FBI along with all those Republicans like Comey on have been out to get Trump. And yet the Dems blame Comey for siding with Trump by reopening the Clinton investigation just before the election.  Somehow the Liar in Chief forgot that and then decided that the FBI was actually out to get him despite liking the fact that Comey's actions helped him get elected. So what is it that the Liar in Chief is hiding that he is so desperate to create that second lie? It's the f'n investigation. He knows what there is to be found. And anyone supporting him helps him continue by accepting two thoughts at once that are contradictory.

bs. they were out to get him - that's a fact. it isn't the entire fbi - it's the obamao deep state loyalists in our gov.Comey had NO CHOICE but to open the investigation on clinton - but did it early enough to end it just in time to say she was completely innocent of all charges. Said memo to that effect, was drawn up before the investigation ever began.

The help higgardly, ruin Trump fix was in. Now, who helped dirty comey write that memo about higgardly being "investigated"?the disgraced peter strzok, that's who. who "interviewed" higgardly NOT UNDER OATH, haha, ?

Liberals hate links - unless they don't have facts in them.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/james-comey-started-drafting-statement-exonerating-hillary-clinton-before-fbi-interviewed-her-aides/article/2633095

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/01/23/digenova_a_brazen_plot_inside_fbi_to_exonerate_clinton_frame_trump.html

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Leave to those who have lost their moral compass to accept a lie because it agrees with them. The lie is that the FBI along with all those Republicans like Comey on have been out to get Trump. And yet the Dems blame Comey for siding with Trump by reopening the Clinton investigation just before the election.  Somehow the Liar in Chief forgot that and then decided that the FBI was actually out to get him despite liking the fact that Comey's actions helped him get elected. So what is it that the Liar in Chief is hiding that he is so desperate to create that second lie? It's the f'n investigation. He knows what there is to be found. And anyone supporting him helps him continue by accepting two thoughts at once that are contradictory.

what lie?  so the last year and some change is all just a misunderstanding? 

seems like the lie you speak of is the last card in the deck of deceit you guys deploy!

and what moral compass as being out in the open or hidden in back rooms away from the public? 

as if the refreshing transparency of a flawed individual can rise above the moral indignation of liberal hypocrisy?

Like Durbin and Shumer never listened to Patrick Leahey swear in the senate chambers... give me a break

and how convenient that the dems turn on comey for his unexplainable 11th hour interference with hrc campaign 

when we all can see the futile spin  aka damage control that they  presented us with then and now with the memo! 

you just gotta face it  - it dont look good for you guys

4 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

what lie?  so the last year and some change is all just a misunderstanding? 

seems like the lie you speak of is the last card in the deck of deceit you guys deploy!

and what moral compass as being out in the open or hidden in back rooms away from the public? 

as if the refreshing transparency of a flawed individual can rise above the moral indignation of liberal hypocrisy?

Like Durbin and Shumer never listened to Patrick Leahey swear in the senate chambers... give me a break

and how convenient that the dems turn on comey for his unexplainable 11th hour interference with hrc campaign 

when we all can see the futile spin  aka damage control that they  presented us with then and now with the memo! 

you just gotta face it  - it dont look good for you guys

Here is the bottom line for me for anyone who is looking at what is going on from either side.

Start with your own moral compass. Examine it in depth (what is it, where did it come from, is it there for you to use on all occasions, etc.?) and decide for yourselves whether it is able to function well in looking at all people involved. Does it get put on hold just because you like what you are hearing from one more than another? Does it stay to true north for you at all times? When it comes to taking one person's word over another, where does it point to? And what happens when you hear two contradictory thoughts from the same source?

That's my point. Use your own moral compass and apply it without losing sight of the basis from which you view all things. Forget whether or not you like to hear someone agree with you. Ask yourself rather do they always pass the smell test from your own moral compass.

And one more time for those who keep writing off what I say, I am not "you guys". I am a conservative guy with a Goldwater upbringing who has and always will be an independent thinker. The basis of my thinking always starts from my own moral compass of integrity which comes from both of my parents up through multiple generations. If I give you my word it only requires looking me in the eye. There are very few politicians from either side that pass my standards. The Clintons and the Trump/Nunes couple are tied for the bottom.

23 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

"There was collusion after all, you bet. The collusion was between the Comey FBI, the Obama Justice Department and the Hillary Clinton campaign."

this is EXACTLY true. I believe, now, that this whole fake investigation of phoney Trump collusion is the democratic deep state KGB way of covering their butts - say the other country/party is guilty of something, because you need to keep the fact that it is actually YOU that did it.....a secret.

Like north korea saying we are guilty of being a country that violates civil rights of people. It's emotional manipulation - a warped, completely corrupt psychological defense mechanism.

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

And yet you voted for Hillary Clinton?

How many times have I explained that in this state you could not write in who you want, but could only vote for him or Hillarity? In the past we could do write-ins and when McCain ran he got my vote. I saw Trump as a total Russian sellout and a dangerous, ignorant man when it came to foreign policy. And anyone the Russians so clearly wanted was they person I would vote against in a forced choice situation. I have never ended my animosity to anything Russian or anyone siding with them through a wink and a nod. I trust them about as far as I can throw the Chinese. We would have been far better off with Lindsey Graham this time around.

4 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

How many times have I explained that in this state you could not write in who you want, but could only vote for him or Hillarity? In the past we could do write-ins and when McCain ran he got my vote. I saw Trump as a total Russian sellout and a dangerous, ignorant man when it came to foreign policy. And anyone the Russians so clearly wanted was they person I would vote against in a forced choice situation. I have never ended my animosity to anything Russian or anyone siding with them through a wink and a nod. I trust them about as far as I can throw the Chinese. We would have been far better off with Lindsey Graham this time around.

Write-in ballots are accepted in the state of Texas if a candidate has registered himself for that purpose. Was there no one registered in Texas? I actually don't know. I could probably look it up.

WSS

35 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Here we go. So you like Hillary better than all 13 of these guys. Fair enough.

http://foxsanantonio.com/news/local/tx-will-only-count-these-13-write-in-candidates

WSS

See what I mean? You see anyone there? I didn't and they sure did not advertise you could write in on the electronic ballot that I could recall.

EDIT: When I looked for write ins I did not know ahead of time that you could not longer just write in who you wanted, but only one of those 13 whom I knew nothing about. It was not made clear ahead of the voting that you would be constrained to those 13. Obviously my guy McCain was not there. That is who I wanted to write in.

40 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

See what I mean? You see anyone there? I didn't and they sure did not advertise you could write in on the electronic ballot that I could recall.

EDIT: When I looked for write ins I did not know ahead of time that you could not longer just write in who you wanted, but only one of those 13 whom I knew nothing about. It was not made clear ahead of the voting that you would be constrained to those 13. Obviously my guy McCain was not there. That is who I wanted to write in.

:lol:

WSS

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

probably should put down the kaleidoscope there, guy.B)

I rail against russia every time, too. So, you are outraged about Uranium One then?

9 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Here is the bottom line for me for anyone who is looking at what is going on from either side.

Start with your own moral compass. Examine it in depth (what is it, where did it come from, is it there for you to use on all occasions, etc.?) and decide for yourselves whether it is able to function well in looking at all people involved. Does it get put on hold just because you like what you are hearing from one more than another? Does it stay to true north for you at all times? When it comes to taking one person's word over another, where does it point to? And what happens when you hear two contradictory thoughts from the same source?

That's my point. Use your own moral compass and apply it without losing sight of the basis from which you view all things. Forget whether or not you like to hear someone agree with you. Ask yourself rather do they always pass the smell test from your own moral compass.

And one more time for those who keep writing off what I say, I am not "you guys". I am a conservative guy with a Goldwater upbringing who has and always will be an independent thinker. The basis of my thinking always starts from my own moral compass of integrity which comes from both of my parents up through multiple generations. If I give you my word it only requires looking me in the eye. There are very few politicians from either side that pass my standards. The Clintons and the Trump/Nunes couple are tied for the bottom.

not writing off what you or others who side with the left think or say

besides like you and others here - Im just a spectator excercising my right to bitch 

because I voted. 

The more I see Trump as President. the more I see how lucky we all are for that. faults and all

especially because our suspicions are correct about  deep state. 

and if that pisses you off - I dont care 

59 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

"gag" You are not an independent thinker. You are an independent feeler. Your higgardly lost the election,  and now you hate Trump. If you were an independent THINKER - you'd think bad things about Uranium One and would not avoid talking about it. After all, TexAg, you hate russian collusion, so...you like Uranium One? And, btw, even if you couldn't write-in a vote, you still voted for the most corrupt sombeitch leftist asswhole to ever run for pres?  How the bullbleep did SHE 'pass your standards' ?

16 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

"gag" You are not an independent thinker. You are an independent feeler. Your higgardly lost the election,  and now you hate Trump. If you were an independent THINKER - you'd think bad things about Uranium One and would not avoid talking about it. After all, TexAg, you hate russian collusion, so...you like Uranium One? And, btw, even if you couldn't write-in a vote, you still voted for the most corrupt sombeitch leftist asswhole to ever run for pres?  How the bullbleep did SHE 'pass your standards' ?

Wrong-my distaste for Trump started well before he even became the Republican candidate. He is a chronic pathological liar. But when he started the Obama birtherism lie, I cut bait for good with that guy. There has hardly been a week since he began running that he hasn't uttered another lie. It's never ending. It had nothing at all to do with Hillarity for me, so just stop with that continued inaccurate information. I'm not the one who bought this con man's game.

EDIT: And maybe it's time for you to become a thinker and use your own brain about why he continues to lie.

nah. How on earth do you figure that Trump started the birther "lie" ObaMao's own grandmother says he was born there, man.

and Trump didn't start it. Your higgardly did. SHE ran for office in 2008. Not Trump.

See what I mean? Liberals FEEL, they don't THINK. Thinking requires facts to go on.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/sep/23/donald-trump/hillary-clinton-obama-birther-fact-check/

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Message.aspx/3074

20 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

nah. How on earth do you figure that Trump started the birther "lie" ObaMao's own grandmother says he was born there, man.

and Trump didn't start it. Your higgardly did. SHE ran for office in 2008. Not Trump.

See what I mean? Liberals FEEL, they don't THINK. Thinking requires facts to go on.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/sep/23/donald-trump/hillary-clinton-obama-birther-fact-check/

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Message.aspx/3074

He carried the lie to the extent that he even lied about having hired a private investigator to confirm it.

So here's a thought for you to think about Mr. Spock. What do you think about all the lies he has been caught in over the past year? Google those and get back to me. Logic should tell you that since he chronically lies, then nothing he says can be counted on at all, but somehow you continue to follow like a lemming. That is not logical.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

He carried the lie to the extent that he even lied about having hired a private investigator to confirm it.

So here's a thought for you to think about Mr. Spock. What do you think about all the lies he has been caught in over the past year? Google those and get back to me. Logic should tell you that since he chronically lies, then nothing he says can be counted on at all, but somehow you continue to follow like a lemming. That is not logical.

you're emotionally knee jerking. First you said he STARTED it, then you changed it to "he carried it". You never mentioned obamao's lies, for comey's lies, or higgardly's lies, etc etc. I stand by what he is DOING. Tax bill, Conservative PRO CONSTITUTION JUDGES, including

PROTECTING OUR 2nd Amendment, fighting to build the wall, clamping down on illegal immigration, clamping down on the gangs - ms13 specifically, clamping down on the UN and the "palestinians".

Say, want me to post all he has accomplished in one year, despite all the traitorous demowhackic brownshirt "resistance"" ?

He is doing exactly as he said. I stand by him for that. MAGA. Putting US first, instead of the illegals and muslims and poor countries overseas and trying to throw Israel under the bus.

You don't like Trump's tweets? seriously?

11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

you're emotionally knee jerking. First you said he STARTED it, then you changed it to "he carried it". You never mentioned obamao's lies, for comey's lies, or higgardly's lies, etc etc. I stand by what he is DOING. Tax bill, Conservative PRO CONSTITUTION JUDGES, including

PROTECTING OUR 2nd Amendment, fighting to build the wall, clamping down on illegal immigration, clamping down on the gangs - ms13 specifically, clamping down on the UN and the "palestinians".

Say, want me to post all he has accomplished in one year, despite all the traitorous demowhackic brownshirt "resistance"" ?

He is doing exactly as he said. I stand by him for that. MAGA. Putting US first, instead of the illegals and muslims and poor countries overseas and trying to throw Israel under the bus.

You don't like Trump's tweets? seriously?

Just keep ignoring the obvious. You support a liar and that has to grate on your own moral compass. Or have you refused to consult that throughout this past year? Want to know why this guy (Tim O'Brien article below) says he is a liar all the time now and never gets sued? Because he proved it in court and Trump knows it. Wake up cal. You're being taken for a ride and your pride is allowing you to just go along with a man who has no morals and never will. I will give him credit for one thing though. Of all the 'greatest" labels he uses about himself constantly, Greatest Con Man Ever should be at the very top. He has conned a lot of really very good people exactly the way Herr Hitler did last century. So you are not alone in being duped. 

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-06-12/trump-s-history-of-lies-according-to-biographer-timothy-o-brien

Archived